Ferguson Shooting re:Audio tape

Goes to motive! Brown would never have tried to "grab the gun" if it had remained holstered because he wouldn't have been able to see it, let alone reach it. Therefore Wilson had to have drawn his own gun and the legitimate question is why did he draw his gun on an unarmed person walking down the street in broad daylight? That is not police SOP.

That is the dumbest response I've seen yet.

Brown would not have been able to see it? Or reach it?

Wvx3ajniE--dmcTg2-kS-0GnALEEQxrYPBVgDZ72N9k=w500-h375

Columbus Ohio Police.
Ok sparky.... can you tell where the gun is? You think you could reach it?

Dumb stuff on the forum today. Just plain stupid.

Why don't you explain where your gun is going to be when your ass is in the drivers seat of the police cruiser?

Then explain how someone standing outside of the vehicle is going to be able to reach through the window, across your body, slide their hand down between your hip and the seat and then twist the holster and remove the gun. Furthermore if it is a level II or level III holster how are they even going to get it out of the holster? And what will you be doing in the meantime? Eating your donut and drinking your coffee? Or using your own hands and arms to block them?

Obviously you haven't thought this through!

Idiots do idiotic things

Case in point, stealing cigars from a store.

Have you thought this through or just continuing to justify a lost debate?

Let me ask C_K to open a Lost & Found forum for you so you will know where to go in future.

You've run out of thoughts that can be blown out of the water?

Ahhhhh, how cute

How ironic coming from someone who imaged that "idiots do idiotic things" was a profound contribution to this thread!

:rofl:

Goes to motive! Brown would never have tried to "grab the gun" if it had remained holstered because he wouldn't have been able to see it, let alone reach it. Therefore Wilson had to have drawn his own gun and the legitimate question is why did he draw his gun on an unarmed person walking down the street in broad daylight? That is not police SOP.

Columbus Ohio Police.

Why don't you explain where your gun is going to be when your ass is in the drivers seat of the police cruiser?

Then explain how someone standing outside of the vehicle is going to be able to reach through the window, across your body, slide their hand down between your hip and the seat and then twist the holster and remove the gun. Furthermore if it is a level II or level III holster how are they even going to get it out of the holster? And what will you be doing in the meantime? Eating your donut and drinking your coffee? Or using your own hands and arms to block them?

Idiots do idiotic things

Let me ask C_K to open a Lost & Found forum for you so you will know where to go in future.

Ahhhhh, how cute

How ironic coming from someone who imaged that "idiots do idiotic things" was a profound contribution to this thread!

Chester, you can write volumes, but asking idiotic statements like "who would do that", about someone known to have just performed a strong armed robbery is in itself, idiotic

Please, keep amusing us all

Columbus Ohio Police.

Idiots do idiotic things

Ahhhhh, how cute

Chester, you can write volumes, but asking idiotic statements like "who would do that", about someone known to have just performed a strong armed robbery is in itself, idiotic

Since I never asked that question it looks like you just made yourself look foolish!

:lmao:

Columbus Ohio Police.

Idiots do idiotic things

Ahhhhh, how cute

Since I never asked that question it looks like you just made yourself look foolish!

Christ, asking how he would do it is simply as idiotic as why he would do it.

But please, keep posting, you're cheaper than HBO and provide many more hours of laughter.

So the tape is real? If so, why the pause?
I already mentioned a possibility. Maybe the pause was to see if the guy would stop charging.

But then...the tape is not real, so my hypothesis may not apply to the MB shooting.

Last edited:
So the tape is real? If so, why the pause?

I don't think it matters. If he assaulted the officer at all, 6-feet is what should have happened. You don't get to assault an officer and live, in my book.

The fact he turned around, also is a fail in my book. I'd be on the ground waiting for cuffs, long before I turned on an officer that I just attacked, who already had their gun out. That's another 6-feet deal in my book.

And if he was moving towards the officer at all... even a single step, after assaulting him, after turning on him, after the officer pulled his weapon.... that's the third 6-feet error.

He needed to be put down, for the good of all society. This officer did our country a favor.

As for why was their a pause... Other than mere intellectual curiosity.... Maybe he really didn't want to kill him, and was hoping he'd drop to the ground, and surrender.

Or perhaps the attack on him, by Brown, left him woozy, and he wasn't quite with it. People tend to forget, after a traumatic event, and your heart is pumping like it's going to blow, and your adrenalin is maxed out, and you felt like your life was in danger at one point.... man you don't think straight. No one does entirely. Even the most trained, tend to lose it for a moment.

We don't know. *I* don't care. Unless everything that has come out, was all lies, then this is just another case of proper justice being served. You don't get to attack police officers...... Unless there is the most absolutely extreme of circumstances, where a cop is brutally raping a girl or something.... you don't get to attack them for any other reason.

The moment you do, I don't trust you to live. Death is the best possible outcome for the rest of society.

[QAUOTE="jon_berzerk, post: 9727717, member: 42969"]Smoking my Cig
1f6ac.png
Riding round my town looking filthy rich...
1f4b0.png
1f6bd.png
1f60e.png
pic.twitter.com/2yJTigq7WH

Dorin Johnson cruizin around with the gold bracelet
So someone tell me how DJ gets the bread to drive around in a Mustang?
Don't tell me he used some of the grant money from his full scholarship to MIT to buy the Mustang.

BGnC_uYCYAIhEAl.jpg
[/QUOTE]

1f6ac.png
1f4b0.png
1f6bd.png
1f60e.png

Don't tell me he used some of the grant money from his full scholarship to MIT to buy the Mustang.

BGnC_uYCYAIhEAl.jpg
[/QUOTE]

1f6ac.png
1f4b0.png
1f6bd.png
1f60e.png

BGnC_uYCYAIhEAl.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Mr johnson has posted several other pics that

shows how he makes the money for that stuff

Columbus Ohio Police.

Idiots do idiotic things

Ahhhhh, how cute

No, you just look more and more retarded with every post.

Columbus Ohio Police.

Idiots do idiotic things

Ahhhhh, how cute

No, you just look more and more retarded with every post.

Ironic!

Forum List

Back