Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

You know, those demonic, hulking kids just disappear in a puff of smoke.

Not when white devils are cruising around in Police cars, randomly shooting 18 year old black adults for no reason at all...

{He [Mike Brown] stopped. He did turn, he did some sort of body gesture, I’m not sure what it was, but I know it was a body gesture. And I could say for sure he never put his hands up after he did his body gesture, he ran towards the officer full charge.The officer fired several shots at him and to give an estimate, I would say roughly around five to six shots was fired at Mike Brown. Mike Brown was still coming towards the office and at this point I’m thinking, wow, is this officer missing Mike Brown at this close of a range. Mike Brown continuously came forward in the charging motion and at some point, at one point he started to slow down and he came to a stop. And when he stopped, that’s when the officer ceased fire and when he ceased fired, Mike Brown started to charge once more at him. When he charged once more, the officer returned fire with, I would say, give an estimate of three to four shots. And that’s when Mike Brown finally collapsed…. (166:21-167:18).}

Witness 10 proves Darren Wilson had a reasonable belief he needed to shoot Michael Brown - The Washington Post
I like how you start the testimony "after" Wilson is already chasing and firing shots at Brown. I suppose you could argue that Brown had the choice of letting wilson shoot him in the back.
What I think is Mr. Brown needed some guidance through his childhood to respect those in uniform. No matter what the issue, the police are the authority. Violation of that basic principle is what got the young man killed, and he and he alone put his own dumb ass in that situation. not the cop no matter how many times you wish to try and spin your stephen king movie.

your dbl standards are all over the place,,,you didnt have this opinion when it came to lavoy finnicum,,,
who?

He spelled the name wrong but it's one of the guys who took over that bird sanctuary.

Not when white devils are cruising around in Police cars, randomly shooting 18 year old black adults for no reason at all...

{He [Mike Brown] stopped. He did turn, he did some sort of body gesture, I’m not sure what it was, but I know it was a body gesture. And I could say for sure he never put his hands up after he did his body gesture, he ran towards the officer full charge.The officer fired several shots at him and to give an estimate, I would say roughly around five to six shots was fired at Mike Brown. Mike Brown was still coming towards the office and at this point I’m thinking, wow, is this officer missing Mike Brown at this close of a range. Mike Brown continuously came forward in the charging motion and at some point, at one point he started to slow down and he came to a stop. And when he stopped, that’s when the officer ceased fire and when he ceased fired, Mike Brown started to charge once more at him. When he charged once more, the officer returned fire with, I would say, give an estimate of three to four shots. And that’s when Mike Brown finally collapsed…. (166:21-167:18).}

Witness 10 proves Darren Wilson had a reasonable belief he needed to shoot Michael Brown - The Washington Post
I like how you start the testimony "after" Wilson is already chasing and firing shots at Brown. I suppose you could argue that Brown had the choice of letting wilson shoot him in the back.
What I think is Mr. Brown needed some guidance through his childhood to respect those in uniform. No matter what the issue, the police are the authority. Violation of that basic principle is what got the young man killed, and he and he alone put his own dumb ass in that situation. not the cop no matter how many times you wish to try and spin your stephen king movie.

your dbl standards are all over the place,,,you didnt have this opinion when it came to lavoy finnicum,,,
what is my double standard you're referring to?

a black man without a gun shot by a cop should have had more respect for authority but a white guy with a gun that openly said he would die before being arrested and shot by a cop did nothing wrong

it seems color of skin is your determining factor,,,

who?

He spelled the name wrong but it's one of the guys who took over that bird sanctuary.

he knows who I'm talking about because I sent him a comment on a thread where he talked about him,,

I didn’t have what opinion? That’s what I’m asking. You’re all over the place

are you that dense???
I laid it out in that comment youre ignoring,,,

its for the best you dont respond,,,

its for the best you dont respond,,,
that's ok, you're just a fking nut job on a message board. you wish to have a discussion then explain your issue. until you do, I'll pretend you don't exist.

are you that dense???
I laid it out in that comment youre ignoring,,,
you wrote or quoted about Michael Brown. Not Lavoy. you said I had differing opinions. ok, maybe I did, until you tell me what was different I can't help you. I don't read fking minds.

a black man without a gun shot by a cop should have had more respect for authority but a white guy with a gun that openly said he would die before being arrested and shot by a cop did nothing wrong

it seems color of skin is your determining factor,,,

why did you ignore this again???

Forum List

Back