Ferguson, Missouri...Get Ready for Some More Bulls***t!

Look at him...not a scratch.

Reminds of the infamous "ground and pound" lie from the killer George Zimmerman.

*SMH*
Oh, yes. I recall a witness testifying in court under oath he witnessed the "MMA style" beating of George by the soon-to-be-dead thug.
The thug is still alive victimizing many he comes into contact with. Sadly, because he got away Scott free with murder he's now doing it without impunity.

using the word thug in referring to a white person is racist and so is your avi

the answer to this is quite simple

blacks stay in their assigned areas policed by black cops and vice versa

stray out of your compound = open season

Maybe that's realistic where you live but not in metro Detroit.

Ever run into a nice black? I'm sure cops do all the time and they treat them better than ones who are disrespectful. Blacks need to relearn the respect they forgot after the malcomb x era. Time to stop being militant.

Ever see the herd of young elephants who's parents were poached? They were running wild killing rhinos for fun. They had to bring in some adult elephants to restore order. It seems black parents are failing or absent from their kids lives.

Reminds of the infamous "ground and pound" lie from the killer George Zimmerman.

*SMH*

Doesn't matter if there is a scratch or not. You attack a police officer, with or without doing damage, you deserve to die. Period. If you resist an officer of the law, who carries a gun, then you are more than obviously a threat to society, most of whom are unarmed. Your loss... is a benefit to society.

The moral of the story..... obey the police officer.

If Brown had done exactly as the officer said, he'd be alive today.

I have to agree. I agree with blacks that cops do seem to react with more deadly force when its a black guy but all that tells me is more white thugs need to get shot when they resist arrest or assault an officer.

I don't think the message should be that cops need to go easier on people who resist arrest or assault an officer.

It is possibly true. But then you have to ask the question, is there a reason?

Is it possible.... (this is a question), that police may be influenced by the number of crimes committed by a specific sub-group within a culture?

If every time you met a man wearing a blue hat, he attacked you.... and you moved to a place where everyone wore a blue hat, would that cause you to have a perception of people who wear blue hats, even if the people you meet had never done anything to you?

My view is very simple. The solution is not to attack the people you think are being racist.... but rather to simply prove them wrong.

You want to dispell the stereotype that blue hat people are violent? Live a non-violent life. You want to dispell the stereotype that blue hat people are criminals and on drugs, and live on welfare? Then don't commit crimes, don't do drugs, and work for a living.

The solution is not to start screaming at everyone you think is judgemental against blue hat people.

The absolute best way to prove someone wrong, is to actually live out the opposite of what they believe... not screaming and yelling, and burning down, and looting half your town, in order to prove you are law abiding upstanding citizens.

This isn't that hard of a concept. It's just harder to live out good, than to scream about evil.

I agree. Now on our end we can hire more black cops to police black people. At least don't have an all white police force which we all know have very negative opinions of black people.

I'll bet you those black people will still complain

Well yeah, that's why I don't even bother with that solution.

Black Police Officer I 8217 m Called Uncle Tom By Black Community CBS St. Louis

Black police officers are simply labeled sell outs, and 'uncle toms' and such.

While having police might deny them the almighty race card to play at every chance they can.... it won't stop them from excusing their failings as the fault of society. Black officers "... are just tools of the white state" and thus it's still racism, just a more clandestine nature.

The other problem is, Black people tend to not want to be police officers, for the prior mentioned reasons. Thus even if we really want to hire an all black police force, we wouldn't be able to. There simply are not that many black people that wish to be subjugated to the constantly sleights by their fellow people.

And I don't blame them. This entire problem right here, is exactly why I banished any idea of being a police officer. I had always loved the idea of doing good, and helping people, and stopping the bad people.... but today if you stop the bad people, you are called a racist. If you protect the innocent, you are called a murderer.

As much as we have bad cops, I'm more shocked we don't have more. What good and decent person wants to do this thankless, maligned job?

*SMH*

Doesn't matter if there is a scratch or not. You attack a police officer, with or without doing damage, you deserve to die. Period. If you resist an officer of the law, who carries a gun, then you are more than obviously a threat to society, most of whom are unarmed. Your loss... is a benefit to society.

I have to agree. I agree with blacks that cops do seem to react with more deadly force when its a black guy but all that tells me is more white thugs need to get shot when they resist arrest or assault an officer.

I don't think the message should be that cops need to go easier on people who resist arrest or assault an officer.

Is it possible.... (this is a question), that police may be influenced by the number of crimes committed by a specific sub-group within a culture?

If every time you met a man wearing a blue hat, he attacked you.... and you moved to a place where everyone wore a blue hat, would that cause you to have a perception of people who wear blue hats, even if the people you meet had never done anything to you?

My view is very simple. The solution is not to attack the people you think are being racist.... but rather to simply prove them wrong.

You want to dispell the stereotype that blue hat people are violent? Live a non-violent life. You want to dispell the stereotype that blue hat people are criminals and on drugs, and live on welfare? Then don't commit crimes, don't do drugs, and work for a living.

The solution is not to start screaming at everyone you think is judgemental against blue hat people.

The absolute best way to prove someone wrong, is to actually live out the opposite of what they believe... not screaming and yelling, and burning down, and looting half your town, in order to prove you are law abiding upstanding citizens.

This isn't that hard of a concept. It's just harder to live out good, than to scream about evil.

I agree. Now on our end we can hire more black cops to police black people. At least don't have an all white police force which we all know have very negative opinions of black people.

While having police might deny them the almighty race card to play at every chance they can.... it won't stop them from excusing their failings as the fault of society. Black officers "... are just tools of the white state" and thus it's still racism, just a more clandestine nature.

The other problem is, Black people tend to not want to be police officers, for the prior mentioned reasons. Thus even if we really want to hire an all black police force, we wouldn't be able to. There simply are not that many black people that wish to be subjugated to the constantly sleights by their fellow people.

And I don't blame them. This entire problem right here, is exactly why I banished any idea of being a police officer. I had always loved the idea of doing good, and helping people, and stopping the bad people.... but today if you stop the bad people, you are called a racist. If you protect the innocent, you are called a murderer.

As much as we have bad cops, I'm more shocked we don't have more. What good and decent person wants to do this thankless, maligned job?

I hate to be rude offensive or insulting to blacks but let's be real here. If we can't be honest here where can we? Drive through Detroit flint or Saginaw and realize black people have a problem.

And I understand we haven't reached the mlk promise land. I get all that. But knowing that black people need to stop the vicious cycle. I know it won't be easy but a journey has to start with a first step.

What's step one? Don't have a kid till you can afford one.
Two is no pre marital sex. Make your kid study and be respectful. The other day two 14 yr olds were car jacking seniors. One senior was tougher than they thought and taught them off. This isn't happening in white neighborhoods.

I'd love to hear from some black ppl

How many black kids that graduate from Detroit public schools can't even speak English? I can think of a million things whites can do to help but what are blacks gonna change?

*SMH*

My buddy works in a suburb of Detroit. He has it easy and is paid well. In Detroit they start out at $28k. Probably only attract criminals who want the power to rob criminals. But $28k isn't so bad in Detroit when there aren't any jobs. I'd rather do that than sell drugs. Plus that's just starting pay. I'm sure it goes up.

I think you should have to get a licence and pass a test before you have children.

*SMH*

I want to apologize to black people for being wrong about the cops. I think they need to be re trained. I work in this town and I called 911 and the cops showed up and didn't properly handle the situation. They treated everyone like the suspect including me. I was frantic and worked up because I almost faught this big guy full of tattoos. I was scared not calm. The cop could have handled the situation much better. I didn't feel like he was there to help.

This is not how police act in my neighborhood. Actually even they are all bunch of young white dumb high testosterone chip on their shoulders cheating on their wives drinking and driving racist bullies who give us tickets and think they aren't appreciate. I know cops so I know. Anyways i can see why black people complain.

Cops need retraining. But until then take this as a warning. Don't argue with cops. Do whatever they say and you'll only get arrested. Resisting arrest is futile. And don't be a criminal.

But no question the cops have a problem.

This is not how police act in my neighborhood. Actually even they are all bunch of young white dumb high testosterone chip on their shoulders cheating on their wives drinking and driving racist bullies who give us tickets and think they aren't appreciate. I know cops so I know. Anyways i can see why black people complain.

You just painted every single police officer in the country as dumb..... 'high testosterone chip on their shoulders'.... "cheating".... "drinking".... "racists"..... "bullies".

Now when this is the attitude that the public has about police officers.......

What kind of people do you think are going to be interested in being a police officer?

This is exactly why I did not become a police officer. Before you have ever met me, you would completely judge me. Who wants to deal with that? Likely the people who don't care..... which end up being exactly those people you describe. Then you complain there are so many bad cops.

Laughing just now at a relative who moved out of St. Louis when the shit hit the fan but before it turned really nasty.

She moved to, honest, Bangkok.

Now look at the news about Bangkok in recent weeks.

Then you can laugh with me.

You just painted every single police officer in the country as dumb..... 'high testosterone chip on their shoulders'.... "cheating".... "drinking".... "racists"..... "bullies".

What kind of people do you think are going to be interested in being a police officer?

This is exactly why I did not become a police officer. Before you have ever met me, you would completely judge me. Who wants to deal with that? Likely the people who don't care..... which end up being exactly those people you describe. Then you complain there are so many bad cops.

Our police have become militarized. They were talkimg about this on TV this morning. They don't come in with the intentions of De escalating the situation.

I know lots of cops. They need to be re trained all of them.

Our police have become militarized. They were talkimg about this on TV this morning. They don't come in with the intentions of De escalating the situation.

Again........ Cause and effect. Yes, the police have become more militarized. I would suggest to you this is a natural, and unavoidable reaction to the way the public treats police officers.

Do you think this......

ferguson-riots.jpeg

is going to be stopped by this....

il_fullxfull.489385209_bdjg.jpg

Vintage 1950s police officer.

Answer? No. People do not treat the police with respect. Result? Police have to be more militarized, to deal with more directly hostile populace.

If we treated the police today, the same way we did in the 1950s, the police wouldn't need to be militarized.

Cause and effect dude.

Again........ Cause and effect. Yes, the police have become more militarized. I would suggest to you this is a natural, and unavoidable reaction to the way the public treats police officers.

Do you think this......

ferguson-riots.jpeg

Answer? No. People do not treat the police with respect. Result? Police have to be more militarized, to deal with more directly hostile populace.

If we treated the police today, the same way we did in the 1950s, the police wouldn't need to be militarized.

Cause and effect dude.

They could say the same thing. The public is becoming more anti cop because of the way cops are acting.

Hey, I side more with the cops, but the truth is, they need to be re trained. I've had negative experiences with cops after calling 911. They could have done a much better job and I"m white. I can just imagine the disrespect they give black people. They have zero patience and people skills. The cops have negative attitudes towards the public. I know cops. I know they are meat head racist ex jocks a lot of them.

I remember once there was a fire and the cops and fire trucks came and this cop pulled up and parked in a way that no one could get out. I asked if he could move and he looked at me like I was a god damned fool. Fuck me is the look he gave me. Then my cop buddy pulled up and he immediately became nice to me. So cops are assholes to the public, don't try and sugar coat it. If that's how they are being trained, they need to be retrained.

You know how companies will stooge call their sales people to see how they handle the call? They need to do that to the cops. Call in a fake 911 call and have an undercover cop there to see how the cops behave. Have it be a black man and then have a white man make the call the next day and see if they treat them equally.

If cops or people who are pro cops object its because they don't want to be caught being assholes. So stop being assholes. They just recently got caught punching and kicking a guy who was already cuffed in Detroit. They should be fired. Before I was defending the cops but the more I think about it, the more cops like that can't be given that much power.

Do you think this......

ferguson-riots.jpeg

Cause and effect dude.

They could say the same thing. The public is becoming more anti cop because of the way cops are acting.

Hey, I side more with the cops, but the truth is, they need to be re trained. I've had negative experiences with cops after calling 911. They could have done a much better job and I"m white. I can just imagine the disrespect they give black people. They have zero patience and people skills. The cops have negative attitudes towards the public. I know cops. I know they are meat head racist ex jocks a lot of them.

I remember once there was a fire and the cops and fire trucks came and this cop pulled up and parked in a way that no one could get out. I asked if he could move and he looked at me like I was a god damned fool. Fuck me is the look he gave me. Then my cop buddy pulled up and he immediately became nice to me. So cops are assholes to the public, don't try and sugar coat it. If that's how they are being trained, they need to be retrained.

You know how companies will stooge call their sales people to see how they handle the call? They need to do that to the cops. Call in a fake 911 call and have an undercover cop there to see how the cops behave. Have it be a black man and then have a white man make the call the next day and see if they treat them equally.

If cops or people who are pro cops object its because they don't want to be caught being assholes. So stop being assholes. They just recently got caught punching and kicking a guy who was already cuffed in Detroit. They should be fired. Before I was defending the cops but the more I think about it, the more cops like that can't be given that much power.

I have spoken with dozens of people in their 60s and 70s, and my own parents and grand parents. Were there bad cops back then? Sure.

But they still treated police with respect. Absolutely. When the police said stop... you stopped. Period. When the police said move, you moved... period.

Even if the officer was a jerk... you still treated them with respect. You still treated them as authority. You can talk to the people back then, they all say the same thing. There is a minimal level of conduct, that you treat police with respect, no matter how they act. If there is a problem, you take it up in court. But on the street, you act with respect. No excuses.

Yeah, there are officers that are jerks. Just like there are co-workers that are jerks. Bosses that are jerks, employees that are jerks. Neighbors and even friends that are jerks, and family members that are jerks.

No matter how many times someone says to me "cops are XXX", I'm always going to go back to how the public treats the cops. Why?

Where do cops come from? The public. Every time a police officer is a jerk.... where did he learn it? From the public. Police are from us. That's where they came from. The public needs to learn how to be decent first. Then that will filter into the police force.

*YOU* raise your kids to respect police officers, and when some of them grow up to be police officers, they will be respectable.

See you want to let the public act like a$$ holes, and yet expect the police be pillars of honor. That's never going to happen. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The tree is the public, and the apples are the police.

You can't plant a bunch of weeds in the public, and expect to harvest watermelons in the police force. The public has to change, because the police will always follow in the footsteps of the public. And no amount of 're-training' is going to fix that, because who is doing the training? Other members of the public.

"Do as I say, not as I do", doesn't work in church, why would it work in cop training?

Do you think this......

ferguson-riots.jpeg

Cause and effect dude.

I have spoken with dozens of people in their 60s and 70s, and my own parents and grand parents. Were there bad cops back then? Sure.

But they still treated police with respect. Absolutely. When the police said stop... you stopped. Period. When the police said move, you moved... period.

Even if the officer was a jerk... you still treated them with respect. You still treated them as authority. You can talk to the people back then, they all say the same thing. There is a minimal level of conduct, that you treat police with respect, no matter how they act. If there is a problem, you take it up in court. But on the street, you act with respect. No excuses.

Yeah, there are officers that are jerks. Just like there are co-workers that are jerks. Bosses that are jerks, employees that are jerks. Neighbors and even friends that are jerks, and family members that are jerks.

No matter how many times someone says to me "cops are XXX", I'm always going to go back to how the public treats the cops. Why?

Where do cops come from? The public. Every time a police officer is a jerk.... where did he learn it? From the public. Police are from us. That's where they came from. The public needs to learn how to be decent first. Then that will filter into the police force.

*YOU* raise your kids to respect police officers, and when some of them grow up to be police officers, they will be respectable.

See you want to let the public act like a$$ holes, and yet expect the police be pillars of honor. That's never going to happen. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The tree is the public, and the apples are the police.

You can't plant a bunch of weeds in the public, and expect to harvest watermelons in the police force. The public has to change, because the police will always follow in the footsteps of the public. And no amount of 're-training' is going to fix that, because who is doing the training? Other members of the public.

"Do as I say, not as I do", doesn't work in church, why would it work in cop training?

I was watching malcomb x last night. Don't forget how whites in their 70s treated black people back then.

Do they remember Rosa parks? Are you kidding me? You have to sit at the back of the bus? And we wonder why they're angry? And to think racism stopped in the 1970s? It did not. Still exists today.

And the racists today have the balls to suggest its us democrats that are the racists? So black people vote for the racist party? Republicans must think black people are very stupid. I don't. Just nutz

Do you think this......

ferguson-riots.jpeg

Cause and effect dude.

I was watching malcomb x last night. Don't forget how whites in their 70s treated black people back then.

Do they remember Rosa parks? Are you kidding me? You have to sit at the back of the bus? And we wonder why they're angry? And to think racism stopped in the 1970s? It did not. Still exists today.

And the racists today have the balls to suggest its us democrats that are the racists? So black people vote for the racist party? Republicans must think black people are very stupid. I don't. Just nutz
Republicans judge individuals by their own merits.
Democrats judge individuals by what race, sex, or sexual preference, they are. This makes Democrats the racist.

Do you think this......

ferguson-riots.jpeg

Cause and effect dude.

Everyone in the world has been mistreated at some point in their lives. I have never met a person who said "I have never been wronged in my life".

If everyone adopted the attitude and response some on this forum advocated, society would end up in complete anarchy in a matter of months.

Were the Japanese wronged in American History? You bet. Tell me, why is it that all of the racism and prejudice that led to hundreds of thousands being locked up in internment camps where many died, has resulted in Asians having a higher standard of living, and higher levels of income than the racists, prejudice people who put them there?

I would suggest to you that has to do, not with what was done to them, but rather how they responded.

I have been lucky to meet some highly successful black men. Men that make many times what I do. The key attributes of all of them is, they were not stuck in the past. Not stuck on some 'perceived' racism, or some racism that happened in ages in the past.

So you tell me... what is your solution?

Do you think this......

ferguson-riots.jpeg

Cause and effect dude.

It is two different types of racism. The liberal version is more insulting.

Do you think this......

ferguson-riots.jpeg

Cause and effect dude.

Everyone in the world has been mistreated at some point in their lives. I have never met a person who said "I have never been wronged in my life".

If everyone adopted the attitude and response some on this forum advocated, society would end up in complete anarchy in a matter of months.

Were the Japanese wronged in American History? You bet. Tell me, why is it that all of the racism and prejudice that led to hundreds of thousands being locked up in internment camps where many died, has resulted in Asians having a higher standard of living, and higher levels of income than the racists, prejudice people who put them there?

I would suggest to you that has to do, not with what was done to them, but rather how they responded.

I have been lucky to meet some highly successful black men. Men that make many times what I do. The key attributes of all of them is, they were not stuck in the past. Not stuck on some 'perceived' racism, or some racism that happened in ages in the past.

So you tell me... what is your solution?

Affirmative action was actually a good thing and still should be practiced. I remember my brother explained to me in the 90's why his company was hiring so many uneducated black single mothers. They hoped those women would then at least have enough money to raise their kids properly and not need food stamps and just like uneducated immigrants who come here, hopefully their kids would go to college and get out of the hood, rather than repeat the cycle. We still have a lot of work to do getting the poor people in big cities enough jobs so that unemployment isn't as high as it is and we don't pay the people who do have jobs in the hood enough so that they are living above the poverty level. I think the problem is very deep. I think there is a lot our government still needs to do to help fix the hoods of America. A LOT.

But I have said before that black people need to start doing more on their own. Enough of this eubonics gangsta baby mamma society. Conservative black leaders even admit it when they talk about the crime and poverty in our ghettos.

I know white people are poor and can be trashy and criminal too but I pick on the blacks because it is such a huge problem compared to our random acts of violence. Every culture is going to have crime. Black culture is out of control. I live near Detroit, Flint. 3 of the most dangerous cities in THE WORLD! If blacks get mad that I point this out, that's just victim mentality. Blacks need to have owner mentality. Own it. It is what it is. Now how you gonna fix it? One would be stop having babies if you can't afford them. Step 2 is if you do have a kid, raise them properly. Step 3 is if you can't do step 2, see step 1.

What else can our government do? Give more good black people loans to open up Meijers, Krogers, Walmarts in the hoods. More jobs will help. More police? That would mean more taxes. I'm ok with that if it will bring crime down. Better trained and better paid police. Better schools.

Black people need to have more mentoring programs. If they care themselves then mentor a kid who you know doesn't have a dad and who's mom is not a good parent.

Maybe our government needs to give a little more to the hoods and stop giving corporations tax breaks. Give corporations tax breaks when they hire black people.

But back to my brothers argument of Affirmative Action. So we gave the mom a job she probably wasn't qualified for and her kid still grew up bad. Why? Because even with a good paying job she stayed ghetto. She should have moved out of the ghetto. Made sure her kid took school seriously and didn't play with the hood rats. So giving one generation a good job doesn't automatically mean its going to work. The black person getting the break needs to make the most of it. Instead her daughter at home unsupervised got knocked up when she was in high school and she is going to repeat the cycle. White people do this too. I should say all poor people but since blacks are crying about Ferguson, maybe they need to know the honest truth that they aren't completely innocent on this issue. They act confrontational towards cops and escalate the issue. If I did that I would expect to be beat up, shot, maced or stun gunned. The time to argue is in court.

There are so many things we could do to help but there are plenty of things black people need to do before anything changes.

Do you think this......

ferguson-riots.jpeg

Cause and effect dude.

It is two different types of racism. The liberal version is more insulting.

Trust me NUTZ everything I'm saying the conservatives are thinking and believe. I'm just finally agreeing with them on something.

Just realize all your conservative buddies on USMB and in life agree with me about the black society. If not, please one of them can come forward at any time and tell me how/why I'm wrong. They won't NUTZ. Not one of them.

Sorry us liberals are so racist we understand the plight of the poor single moms and we give them welfare and/or birth control. We should respect them more and cut them off today. Tough love.

You think we give it to them to keep them down? PLEASE I hope then Bush wins in 2016 and the GOP has control of the entire government. I can't wait to see the level of respect they give the black community. Do you think things will get better or worse? I will agree with you that many of them will figure it out if they are taking off the government dime. I guess us liberals are wrong for considering the ones that won't.

A big part of me agrees with you NUTZ. Lets show them the respect they deserve and stop giving them handouts like they need it. How insulting to black people that we give them welfare!

Or suggest that rich white neighborhoods give some of their tax dollars to black communities who don't have nearly the taxes coming in as the white neighborhoods do. How insulting to the blacks that we think they need our help. They should pay for their own schools. And if they can't they will be smart enough to not have kids or move out of that neighborhood or as you suggest start their own businesses. The other day you told me to start my own business. Why don't more black people take your advice? Just curious. You make it sound easy peezy. If that's true then black people should be able to get themselves out of the hole we put them in. Are you saying the superior black race is too stupid or lazy to do this?

Forum List

Back