Ferguson Grand Jury Received Unconstitutional Statute On Use of Force

Wow, the statute handed to jury by the D.A. had been ruled Unconstitutional back in 1985.

Murder by Cop pure and simple.

Understood.

But the Grand Jurors are supposed to research the law and the facts themselves. They are supposed to act like freemen who will protect and prevent their fellow American from being indicted by invalid laws and/or facts.

But GJ nowadays are stupid sheeple who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground and eager to quickly convict so they can rush home and watch Oprah reruns.

I just watched the whole video, and if this is true....

I honestly believe both Asst District Attorneys need to be fired.

They have made a mockery out of our Justice system and the grand jury process.

And I am not saying Wilson is guilty or not guilty.... He didn't do this, the prosecutor's office and these district attorneys chose to make this grand jury process a joke, an embarrassment for our Justice system.

I think they need an out of county Prosecutor to examine the case in detail and new Grand Jury. Justice is Justice, and this entire Grand Jury process, was NOT Justice from Day ONE.

The result may be the same, but for the love of God or for the sake of justice, let's do this fairly, and righteously....we, every single one of us in America, deserves such....it's what we expect of our justice system, for everyone.
You REALLY hate losing an argument, lib. The Grand Jury saw the whole fcking case. There was no defense attorney. And the prosecutor had the golden opportunity to indict a white cop for killing a black man. All prosecutors are no-talent ambulance chasers who can't even do that job right, who are only working in their current jobs for political purposes. And you REALLY think an election minded prosecutor would have passed up a chance like this?
Are you just plain fucking STUPID?

Calm down, Potty Mouth... ;)

I stand by what I said, if this is true and the asst district attorneys did NOT give the grand jurors the proper legal information on the Law of when a cop can shoot to kill, before the grand jury 'inquisition', then there should be a new grand jury process.... a do over....the results may still be the same, but at least justice, (for all) would be served.

I just watched the whole video, and if this is true....

I honestly believe both Asst District Attorneys need to be fired.

They have made a mockery out of our Justice system and the grand jury process.

And I am not saying Wilson is guilty or not guilty.... He didn't do this, the prosecutor's office and these district attorneys chose to make this grand jury process a joke, an embarrassment for our Justice system.

I think they need an out of county Prosecutor to examine the case in detail and new Grand Jury. Justice is Justice, and this entire Grand Jury process, was NOT Justice from Day ONE.

The result may be the same, but for the love of God or for the sake of justice, let's do this fairly, and righteously....we, every single one of us in America, deserves such....it's what we expect of our justice system, for everyone.
You REALLY hate losing an argument, lib. The Grand Jury saw the whole fcking case. There was no defense attorney. And the prosecutor had the golden opportunity to indict a white cop for killing a black man. All prosecutors are no-talent ambulance chasers who can't even do that job right, who are only working in their current jobs for political purposes. And you REALLY think an election minded prosecutor would have passed up a chance like this?
Are you just plain fucking STUPID?

Calm down, Potty Mouth... ;)

I stand by what I said, if this is true and the asst district attorneys did NOT give the grand jurors the proper legal information on the Law of when a cop can shoot to kill, before the grand jury 'inquisition', then there should be a new grand jury process.... a do over....the results may still be the same, but at least justice, (for all) would be served.

The transcripts of that Grand Jury trial have not been released yet. Just the evidence. Thing is, ADA's do NOT have any reason to be biased toward cops. They are politicians. And they are looking either to advance in the department or run for State Attorney. Suggesting that they wouldn't do EVERYTHING in their power to nail a white cop accused of killing a black man is just plain ignorant. I guarantee you that ADA not only gave that Grand Jury ALL the tools to indict, he wouldn't be beyond making up some shit, just to see that it gets done. And with the applicable law, 50 witnesses and expert medical testimony, the Grand Jury (made up of a bunch of liberal BLUE STATE Democrats who ALL would just LOVE to indict a honky for killing a black man) did not indict.

hing is, ADA's do NOT have any reason to be biased toward cops. They are politicians. And they are looking either to advance in the department or run for State Attorney. Suggesting that they wouldn't do EVERYTHING in their power to nail a white cop accused of killing a black man is just plain ignorant. I guarantee you that ADA not only gave that Grand Jury ALL the tools to indict, he wouldn't be beyond making up some shit, just to see that it gets done.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....So wait, every case this prosecutor ever had that involved an officer shooting an unarmed person he's lost. EVERY SINGLE ONE!

So you're either saying that this guy is really a shitty prosecutor oooooooooorrrrr its a coincidence? LMAO

Look up #crimingwhilewhite

Shoplifted when I was a teenager. Was apprehended but never charged because I looked "like a good kid" #CrimingWhileWhite
Follow
Dr24hours‏@Dr24hours
Arrested for DUI, cop took me to drive through ATM so I'd have money to bail myself out. #crimingwhilewhite
Mike Brown did not shoplift, he was a violent robber who attacked & tried to kill a cop.

I know I know....And dont forget he was the next Al Capone oh and he made Wilson feel like a 5 year old with his massive blackness

Wow, the statute handed to jury by the D.A. had been ruled Unconstitutional back in 1985.

That law had nothing to do with Officer Wilson shooting Brown in self defense as the forensic evidence clearly shows. It may have been unprofessional of the assistant DA, but there are 12 jurors who researched deliberated & got to the bottom of the corrected SCOTUS law before returning their just verdict.

Shoplifted when I was a teenager. Was apprehended but never charged because I looked "like a good kid" #CrimingWhileWhite
Follow
Dr24hours‏@Dr24hours
Arrested for DUI, cop took me to drive through ATM so I'd have money to bail myself out. #crimingwhilewhite
Mike Brown did not shoplift, he was a violent robber who attacked & tried to kill a cop.

I know I know....And dont forget he was the next Al Capone oh and he made Wilson feel like a 5 year old with his massive blackness

You continue to lie. Video, witness & forensic evidence each independently prove Mike Brown & his parents are violent criminals. Forensic evidence proved Brown attacked officer Wilson, grabbed his gun & struggled with it before first shot was fired into the door. It also proved Brown was coming back at officer Wilson when he was shot again.

Follow
Dr24hours‏@Dr24hours

You continue to lie. Video evidence proves Mike Brown & his parents are violent criminals. Forensic evidence proved Brown attacked officer Wilson, grabbed his gun & struggled with it before first shot was fired into the door. It also proved Brown was coming back at officer Wilson when he was shot again.

Yeah yeah I know...shoplifting is one of those things that make you a Thug. The Blood and Crips routinely have steal off's to show how gangster they are.

But honestly all you have to be is black to be a "thug".

Black steals "thug"
White steals "youthful indiscretion, needs help"
Black Clothes "thug"
White Clothes "Expressing yourself"

Follow
Dr24hours‏@Dr24hours

You continue to lie. Video evidence proves Mike Brown & his parents are violent criminals. Forensic evidence proved Brown attacked officer Wilson, grabbed his gun & struggled with it before first shot was fired into the door. It also proved Brown was coming back at officer Wilson when he was shot again.

Yeah yeah I know...shoplifting is one of those things that make you a Thug. The Blood and Crips routinely have steal off's to show how gangster they are.

But honestly all you have to be is black to be a "thug".

Black steals "thug"
White steals "youthful indiscretion, needs help"
Black Clothes "thug"
White Clothes "Expressing yourself"

You continue to lie! That makes you a POS!

That law had nothing to do with Officer Wilson shooting Brown in self defense as the forensic evidence clearly shows. It may have been unprofessional of the assistant DA, but there are 12 jurors who researched deliberated & got to the bottom of the corrected SCOTUS law before returning their just verdict.

HUH?

KissMy

The 1985 SCOTUS ruling in Tennessee v. Garner did not invalidate the Missouri police use of force law. Officer Wilson herd & responded to a violent robbery radio broadcast from a fellow officer. Wilson knew for a fact Mike Brown had used force against someone & Brown said what the fock are you going to do about it? Plus Brown violently attacked police officer Wilson & attempted to take his gun & kill him with it. Brown committed 4 violent felonies. Brown was clearly dangerous authorizing police use of deadly force to prevent escape.

The 1985 SCOTUS ruling in Tennessee v. Garner was for police shooting & killing a non-violent burglar in the back as he was climbing a fence to escape. That ruling has no bearing on police shooting a violent criminal escaping or self defense shooting. SCOTUS upholds police shooting violent criminals who flee.

Last edited:
hing is, ADA's do NOT have any reason to be biased toward cops. They are politicians. And they are looking either to advance in the department or run for State Attorney. Suggesting that they wouldn't do EVERYTHING in their power to nail a white cop accused of killing a black man is just plain ignorant. I guarantee you that ADA not only gave that Grand Jury ALL the tools to indict, he wouldn't be beyond making up some shit, just to see that it gets done.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....So wait, every case this prosecutor ever had that involved an officer shooting an unarmed person he's lost. EVERY SINGLE ONE!

So you're either saying that this guy is really a shitty prosecutor oooooooooorrrrr its a coincidence? LMAO

1. Do you have any documentation PROVING that this prosecutor has failed to get indictments on EVERY officer accused of shooting an unarmed person? How many are there? The left wing biased news media plasters these cases in our faces day after day. How come we haven't heard of any more than this?

2. It's possible this guy is a really shitty prosecutor. It happens. The lawyers with the Harvard pedigrees do not wind up in DA's offices.

3,. It's also possible that in every single case it was a justified shooting. Or it was a shooting where no crime was committed. Not ALL killings are illegal. The element of intent is important if you're going to call it murder. A mistaken identity shooting is not a crime. Certainly that mountain Michael Brown, (who was about to KILL Darren Wilson) deserved to get shot. That was a justified self defense killing.

You left a lot of questions unanswered. Typical liberal.

Forum List

Back