Ferguson Day 3: Will there be more rioting, violence, and looting?

Furguson Day 3: Will there be more rioting, violence, and looting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
Ferguson Day 3: Will there be more rioting, violence, and looting?

This poll doesn't just apply to Ferguson, but any other Mike Brown / Darren Wilson protests as well.

I'm leaning towards no. Then again, these kinds of people are unpredictable. When one method fails they may resort to another. But the show of force by the police on the first night really knocked them down a notch.

I'm leaning towards no. Then again, these kinds of people are unpredictable. When one method fails they may resort to another. But the show of force by the police on the first night really knocked them down a notch.

Remember, I don't speak only of Ferguson, but all protests related thereof.

44 Arrested Overnight in Ferguson as Protests Sweep Across the Country TheBlaze.com
Live Updates Brown Family Calls For Riots Church Burnt Man Dead
Occupy LA to March for Ferguson on Tuesday Its Time to Shut It Down
Watch Ferguson Protestors in Portland Literally Fight One Another as They Debate Whether to Let a Car Through That Has to 8216 Go to the Hospital 8217 Video TheBlaze.com

Where are the looters going to go shopping on black Friday since they burned out most of the stores.....
That's right they already had their Black Friday.

Where are the looters going to go shopping on black Friday since they burned out most of the stores.....
That's right they already had their Black Friday.

Well, the goods news is that they didn't need to use their EBT cards. Now they have some money stashed away.

Forum List

Back