Ferguson: Black Panthers(?) indicted on firearms charges...

The spec needs group on the Board could easily use dannyboys as a poster child as racist loser boy.
"Loser"?
That's a laugh.
I lived in some of the toughest negro gang infested precincts in Chicagoland.
And now I live where I might see a single negro twice a year as they were passing through.
My "loser" life today involves whether or not to order the 'Tubi' package for my 012 F12.
So you must have gotten your ass kicked a lot. No wonder you are a racist.

Ferguson Protests Grow Larger: ‘We Don’t Give a F--- about Your Laws’

National Review ^ \

The protests in Ferguson, Mo., on Friday night grew larger than previous days’ gatherings of protesters, despite the rain and cold weather. Police officers used a megaphone to ask protesters to leave the street outside the Ferguson Police Department or they would be arrested. In this video, protesters responded by chanting ”F— the police” and shouting “We don’t give a f— about your laws like you don’t give a f— about our lives.” Warning: Video contains foul language. Video here: Ferguson Protests Grow Larger We Don t Give a F--- about Your Laws National Review Online Protesters then moved to West Florissant Street and blocked traffic in front of a McDonald’s restaurant and chanted, “Who...
I think it is pretty evident that for some justice for all is not what they are interested in

The spec needs group on the Board could easily use dannyboys as a poster child as racist loser boy.
"Loser"?
That's a laugh.
I lived in some of the toughest negro gang infested precincts in Chicagoland.
And now I live where I might see a single negro twice a year as they were passing through.
My "loser" life today involves whether or not to order the 'Tubi' package for my 012 F12.
So you must have gotten your ass kicked a lot. No wonder you are a racist.

Indeed. I am sure he wears dentures and sports a back brace.

Forum List

Back