Ferguson: Black Panthers(?) indicted on firearms charges...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
zebra33_zps86d109f0.png

At least they caught these two...I have no idea how...usually straw purchasers are not caught this way. Probably a confidential informant inside the New Black Panther Party, if I had to guess.

This is how criminals get around background checks...they pay someone to buy a firearm for them. Only law abiding citizens are deterred from purchasing a firearm by background checks.

Looks like real trouble is brewing for officers in Ferguson...and Holder wants police to forgo riot gear and other protective measures...what an idiot.

Two with Black Panther connections charged in St. Louis in federal firearms case News

Last edited:
zebra33_zps86d109f0.png

At least they caught these two...I have no idea how...usually straw purchasers are not caught this way. Probably a confidential informant inside the New Black Panther Party, if I had to guess.

This is how criminals get around background checks...they pay someone to buy a firearm for them. Only law abiding citizens are deterred from purchasing a firearm by background checks.

Looks like real trouble is brewing for officers in Ferguson...and Holder wants police to forgo riot gear and other protective measures...what an idiot.

Two with Black Panther connections charged in St. Louis in federal firearms case News
Holder wants his brothers in arms to have an edge.

The leo intel have most of the bad white thugs identified.

I hope they do as well with the bad black thugs.

Shouldn't be if the leo and troops are up to snuff.

The protesters get to yell and smell, making fun of the jacksons, etc., but they will be fine if they stay non-violent.

Any civilian carrying a fire arm in the protest areas should be told to put it on the ground and then lay down in the other direction. If they do not comply, shoot them.

zebra33_zps86d109f0.png

Holder wants his brothers in arms to have an edge.
You sure about that? He let 3 policemen/goons off the hook for this
Shouldn't be if the leo and troops are up to snuff.

The protesters get to yell and smell, making fun of the jacksons, etc., but they will be fine if they stay non-violent.

Any civilian carrying a fire arm in the protest areas should be told to put it on the ground and then lay down in the other direction. If they do not comply, shoot them.
What if it`s a white civilian who`s taking an opportunity to hunt negroes? You really didn`t think this through IMO.

Just indict and convict the cop whether you think he did or not. Hell, the PC Police had him convicted before Brown's body was cold, they obviously know EXACTLY what happened. You may be saving lives. If white cops complain, fuck 'em, they're white, they must be racists.

Then, going forward, only black cops can be sent on calls involving blacks. Send a white cop in there, and if they have to actually do anything, they're putting their careers and lives (not to mention their families) in danger. Not worth it.

The PC Police wants Identity Politics, fine. We can extend that to Identity Law Enforcement. Divide everyone by skin color and we're good to go.

zebra33_zps86d109f0.png

Wait, these guys were arrested for breaking gun control laws and at the same time you're saying that gun control laws don't work. Stay tuned....Jon Stewart will probably be making this same observation next week.

Yup, the gun laws work even as the goon thugs of the far right say they don't.

New Topics

Forum List

Back