Fencing (Summer Olympics): Dashboard

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
The more media attention the Summer Olympics this summer in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), the less people will be talking about terrorism.

Fencing is a very interesting sport featured at the Summer Olympics, and France, Switzerland, and Italy will want to make proud showings at the games.

Fencing is a very elegant, sportsmanlike, and quick sport, and the TV coverage could create a nice 2016 statement both for the sport and for media hype surrounding globalization diplomacy.

Anybody know where Rio Fencing Dashboards can be found?

Munich (Film)

Fencing

Summer Games (Rio)

fencing.jpg

The more media attention the Summer Olympics this summer in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), the less people will be talking about terrorism.

Fencing is a very interesting sport featured at the Summer Olympics, and France, Switzerland, and Italy will want to make proud showings at the games.

Fencing is a very elegant, sportsmanlike, and quick sport, and the TV coverage could create a nice 2016 statement both for the sport and for media hype surrounding globalization diplomacy.

Anybody know where Rio Fencing Dashboards can be found?

Munich (Film)

Fencing

Summer Games (Rio)

View attachment 78954

Hello, this is only my second post about Fencing, the other was months ago when I was discussing what sports one partakes in with someone.

As I've been brought up in a family where Fencing has been very important, I'll respond to your post correctly later (tomorrow for you)

I have Fenced myself, I still do Fence, but because of my condition I can't do any of that sort of thing until later this year.

Do you Fence yourself?

I fenced for a year in my 20s, prior to returning to Asian martial arts. It is one hell of a tough sport, and a great builder of mental confidence.

Plus you can pretend you're Captain Blood. :eusa_angel:

Design Drive

Yes, I do fence. I started learning the elegant sport at Dartmouth College, and I find it very invigorating personally. I was invited by the Dartmouth squad for a Yale competition, but I had pneumonia...

The French are so good at it, no?

I like considering the 'design sophistication' of the sport and comparing it to likable design-intricate sports (Summer Olympics or Winter Olympics friendly) such as badminton (see drawing below) and curling.

I'd like to see someone upset the French this summer in Rio.

shuttlecock.png

fence.jpg

Forum List

Back