Feminists...you burned your bras in the 60s...how about burning the Burka today?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Since islam is against everything the feminists pretend they are for...yet they support radical islam and it's anti woman, anti gay activities because they hate christians as much as the femimists do...how about this....

Pick a day....and have a burn the Burka day....femisists from around the world could wear a burka...march to a public place and then take off the burka and burn it...in a group protest against the submission of women to this ant woman religion......

Then, when they are attacked by muslim men...maybe they would understand the difference between islam and christianity.

Keep in mind.......the left wing feminists burned their bras because they believed it was a symbol of women's oppression by men.....

now...today........the actual symbol of the oppression of women is the burka.......and they do nothing.....if they were real feminists, the way I am...they would help their muslim sisters break the actual oppression that they suffer from the time they are born.....

What would be the best day for this event to happen? Maybe the day women got the right to vote because of the Republicans....that would be a good day......

Women from around the country could put on burkas and head coverings from the islamic religion....march to city hall.....take them off and burn them......

It would be a dramatic moment of out reach to muslim women who have been trained from birth to tolerate muslim male oppression........it would teach young muslim girls that they can be muslim...but they don't have to be the victims of muslim males.........

Burn the Burka day.....has a nice sound to it......

and before you guys compare it to Christian nuns....nuns are adults who make a choice when they wear a habit.....muslim women are forced as children to wear the burka........

.........................:cuckoo:...........................

Why is this crazy? It is the most outrageous symbol of oppression of women in the civilized and 3rd world........they freaking burned their bras in the 1960s over it's symbolism......and here you have women covered head to toe from the age of 13......and the feminists don't say boo about it.....

The Borg collective is nuts.....

We are told by those who understand islam that in order to defeat muslim terrorists we have to take on their ideology and discredit it.....this Burn the Burka day is an in your face attack on their radical belief system....the Burka and the Muslim head covering are an obvious part of that ideology....and by symbolically rejecting it by publicly burning it by hundreds of thousands of women around our country and the world....that would send a message......

With more thought....you wouldn't even have to burn the thing......just have women put them on, hold a march to a public place and then simply take them off......that would be even more powerful.......there couldn't be any complaints about the burning part.....

Since islam is against everything the feminists pretend they are for...yet they support radical islam and it's anti woman, anti gay activities because they hate christians as much as the femimists do...how about this....

Pick a day....and have a burn the Burka day....femisists from around the world could wear a burka...march to a public place and then take off the burka and burn it...in a group protest against the submission of women to this ant woman religion......

Then, when they are attacked by muslim men...maybe they would understand the difference between islam and christianity.

I've never supported radical Islam. Burning bras is before my time.

Feminists now believe rape is okay if you apologize.

They cannot be taken seriously on any subject.

Playing with each others vagina blood has made them wacko.

I see what you are saying. They won't get the hypocrisy you are trying to point out to them.

I get it; it's repetitive. I just don't live in an area where there are burkas. Even if I did, this is the US and it's not forced. :dunno: What the hell do you want me to do about it?

Forum List

Back