Feminists Protesting Sharia

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
The American left supports sharia. These women won't get a kind word from democrats.

Those Russkies sure have found a unique way of protesting. Unfortunately, for them as a result, their life expectancy in the coming Worldwide Islamic Caliphate will likely be blissfully short. While other Ukrainian women will likely become some Muslim males concubine, these lasses will end up being stoned to death.

Video: Feminists Protesting Sharia Law Go Topless Outside Olympic Stadium In London… | Weasel Zippers
Knowing how much you hate feminists it is hard to tell if you support these women or the Muslims.

The American left supports sharia. These women won't get a kind word from democrats.
British press are far worse than the American left, like their infamous 'cross-faith shows'; which are nothing more than platforms to justify homophobia and give a voice to Islamic radicals. I mean you can feel the hatred arising from show hosts when someone like Dawkins dares to speak on the BBC, or someone like Wilders* is given air time. As for the British government itself, it banned Wilders from entering the country because it was 'hate speech'; while staying silent over Islamic radicals at home.

*I don't like Wilders, he is too far right i.e. his views about kicking Eastern Europeans out; and ethnic cleansing some Muslims. But saying that, if Islamic radicals are free to speak then why isn't Wilders?

Forum List

Back