Feminists demand apology

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Feminist Abortionist leaders are demanding an apology from Karen Hughes for her statements that the "fundamental difference between us and the terror network we fight is that we value every life." For some reason they seem to think this statement is an attack on abortion. So abortionists are now aligning themselves with terrorists. whats more it seems that the abortionists dont find value in every human life and realize they dont or else they wouldnt be freaking out over a statement that wasnt directed at them.

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=6497

Call me gutless, but I'm not touching this one. I have discovered, through hard and bitter experience, that when a woman wants an apology, you'd better start buying flowers and groveling. Even if you have no earthly idea what the hell it is for which you're apologizing.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
Call me gutless, but I'm not touching this one. I have discovered, through hard and bitter experience, that when a woman wants an apology, you'd better start buying flowers and groveling. Even if you have no earthly idea what the hell it is for which you're apologizing.

And tell me. how many women succeed at getting the apology from a woman who has no reason to apologize?

Originally posted by Merlin1047

Especially if you have any desire to get in their pants ever again. :D

Originally posted by jimnyc
Especially if you have any desire to get in their pants ever again. :D

Well then i expect the feminists to be apologizing to their fellow women soon if they ever expect to get in a womans pants again:p

And tell me. how many women succeed at getting the apology from a woman who has no reason to apologize?

I'm not touching that one either.:dance:

They can fight it out amongst themselves.

Karen Hughes won't apologize for jack squat...she is way tougher than they will ever be,and besides,even if the statement were directed at the abortion people she would be right.

This article is from a militant anti-choice organization. Both quotations appear to have been taken out of context. My guess is Karen Hughes was actually comparing those who support allowing women to make their own medical decisions with terrorists. That being the case Planned Parenthood and others do have a legitimate gripe.

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
This article is from a militant anti-death organization. Both quotations appear to have been taken out of context. My guess is Karen Hughes was actually comparing those who support allowing women to make their own medical decisions with terrorists. That being the case Planned Parenthood and others do have a legitimate gripe.

acludem

Fixed spelling error

This article is from a militant anti-choice organization. Both quotations appear to have been taken out of context. My guess is Karen Hughes was actually comparing those who support allowing women to make their own medical decisions with terrorists. That being the case Planned Parenthood and others do have a legitimate gripe.

acludem

That's just it, acludem. She was talking about terrorists. The hypersensitivity and latent Anti American sentiment of libs just caused them to out themselves as complete idiots.

acludem

I got this story off the radio news and off of Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh. I heard recordings of the quotes in their context, and there was nothing offensive about them. She simply stated that the main difference that they see between them (feminists) and the terrorists is that they value every human life. This wasn't a bash on abortion, since pro-choice people don't think a fetus is a human life. They were simply pointing out that the terrorist only value the lives of some Muslims, while they value the lives of all people.

Oh, one big pet-peeve I have. Call a side of the issue what they wish to be called. I always refer to the sides of the abortion issue as "pro-choice" and "pro-life." This is maily because I see calling them "anti-choice" and "anti-life" as spinning the name to make them look bad. It's not a big deal, it's just a pet peeve.

Forum List

Back