Feminist wants to kill all male babies.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Remind me again how feminism is about equality?
1f917.png

So tolerant by the leftist radical feminist who aer like thier own ANTIFA mind sets. We keep telling you , you are all alike.
There is a mission to cause society to hate men, detach from natural baby making etc............
and twats like this are victims of the matrix program after all she says it all.

MENTAL ILLNESS YOU SAY............ oh wait the left won't say that they think just like her lmao.

1f917.png

So tolerant by the leftist radical feminist who aer like thier own ANTIFA mind sets. We keep telling you , you are all alike.
There is a mission to cause society to hate men, detach from natural baby making etc............
and twats like this are victims of the matrix program after all she says it all.

MENTAL ILLNESS YOU SAY............ oh wait the left won't say that they think just like her lmao.
Yes. Shame on that kook. What else ya got?

• Banned
1f917.png

Yes. Shame on that kook. What else ya got?

Maybe you can look her up and join in on her mission. lol

• Banned
Paranoia is running rampant here.

Paranoia are you leftist idiots who hate Trump.

There's paranoia and then there's being informed. and Informed is a word your IQ level isn't capable of handling neither is reality.

Their own policies, if they were to win, would have them in burkas and that would be the end of that....

It's no wonder those ugly feminist bitches want to kill all beautiful babies,,,,they are jealous.... what scum they are

hope and pray they all go to jail.,,,or die before...

hope Karma gets them !!!

Paranoia are you leftist idiots who hate Trump.

There's paranoia and then there's being informed. and Informed is a word your IQ level isn't capable of handling neither is reality.
My, my you are really angry at leftists aren't you. Do you think all people that are not satisfied with trump are uninformed leftists? How about moderates in the middle. Are you angry at them too.

Forum List

Back