Feminist send adult diapers to Dem senators for SCOTUS battle

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democrat Senators have received care packages from a company that produces urine-absorbent underwear in preparation for the Supreme Court confirmation battle over Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Feminists Send Adult Diapers to Dem Senators for SCOTUS Battle

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awwwww is this how big babies act, just think these adults alleged adults are raising kids some of them. No wonder we have SJW morons.

I hope that is true!

That is hilarious, but I am sure the far left will be outraged by it.

They do not like it when this stuff happens to them.

Democrat Senators have received care packages from a company that produces urine-absorbent underwear in preparation for the Supreme Court confirmation battle over Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Awwwww is this how big babies act, just think these adults alleged adults are raising kids some of them. No wonder we have SJW morons.
Yeah Bode's friends did this to the Bundys too..only they sent nasty used sex toys and bloody tampons.

It's their form of *protest*.

I love it! That's clever. Perhaps they should have sent them these...

grow-a-pair.jpg

The people who protest via shit, tampons and used sex toys are the same people who paint their walls with shit and fuck the doorknobs in the nuthouse.

True story.

I hope that is true!

That is hilarious, but I am sure the far left will be outraged by it.

They do not like it when this stuff happens to them.

I think you're off here.
The diaper company is encouraging a filibuster.

Oh so it is conspiracy created by the diaper companies.. Interesting!

I suppose they could be making fun of dems.

Well the sad part is that it is true that the far left does need diapers and I am sure they need to be changed a lot..

It’s sooo freaking perfect. Dems in diapers. The Party of crybabies.

I love it! That's clever. Perhaps they should have sent them these...

grow-a-pair.jpg

I forgot about those fake balls people hang on their trailer hitches.

Are they announcing to the world they are gay?

I think maybe they were intended for Justice Ginsberg.

Forum List

Back