feminism is no longer about women having equality. feminism is about women having supremacy over men

someone had to speak the truth. just listen to 5 minutes of Mazie Hirono or Gillibrand talking

I support equality before the law.

I also support the notion that if women act like men, they are treated as men.

Telling men to "shut up and do as we say" elicits only raucous laughter, and a call for a beer and a turkey sandwich.

"Chips on the plate, sweetheart."

Women have already has superiority over men ... not all women know how to exert it. Some do ...

13636505.jpg

• Banned
"New demand from Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford: She will testify, but only from a ski lift. She'll be on a up chair & senators will yell Qs from the downward chairs."

someone had to speak the truth. just listen to 5 minutes of Mazie Hirono or Gillibrand talking

I support equality before the law.

I also support the notion that if women act like men, they are treated as men.

Telling men to "shut up and do as we say" elicits only raucous laughter, and a call for a beer and a turkey sandwich.

"Chips on the plate, sweetheart."

It would be interesting to see how those feminist hags plan to enforce their "supremacy" over men.

“When you try to disrupt, resist, or assert queerness over the male gaze, people freak out.” Chris of Christine and the Queens

Feminism is an exercise in insecure jealousy of men. European feminists proved it 100% by always insisting men sit down to piss because it's an "unfair male advatange." Guess what, feminist whores! Life ain't fair!

Feminism is an exercise in insecure jealousy of men. European feminists proved it 100% by always insisting men sit down to piss because it's an "unfair male advatange." Guess what, feminist whores! Life ain't fair!

If they do away with urinals in the group bathrooms, how will women ever again find a dry seat?

If they do away with urinals in the group bathrooms, how will women ever again find a dry seat?

Feminist madness has too much utter, raging jealousy of men to even consider peripheral things like that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back