Females RULE

Yeah you should go back to the race forums where you belong. Or better yet, that place with the gathering clouds.

Ive no idea what your implying nor do i care, it is not my fault if you are so short sighted that you can't see that feminism has become a bigoted complex that promotes female superiority and segregation of the sexes.

I'm talking about your ornamental status in the Race Relations / Racism sub forums. You're not exactly subtle.

lol, are you trying to say im a racist or something also im a pretty straightforward guy.

Last edited:
Ive no idea what your implying nor do i care, it is not my fault if you are so short sighted that you can't see that feminism has become a bigoted complex that promotes female superiority and segregation of the sexes.

I'm talking about your ornamental status in the Race Relations / Racism sub forums. You're not exactly subtle.

lol, are you trying to say im a racist or something.

No I'm trying to say that you show an exemplary attitude towards "the blacks" and are always respectful and very worldly in your opinions and articulations about them.

No I'm trying to say that you show an exemplary attitude towards "the blacks" and are always respectful and very worldly in your opinions and articulations about them.

Oh thanks, i try to be truthful but alot has to do with growing up with a black best friend who was like my brother in a black neighborhood and black school i was one of only four white guys there and not very welcome, im not really into hating though i'll admit i can get alittle heated in the Religion and Ethics section when around Sunni, lol.

Last edited:

Oh thanks, i try to be truthful but alot has to do with growing up with a black best friend who was like my brother in a black neighborhood and black school i was one of only four white guys there and not very welcome, im not really into hating though i'll admit i can get alittle heated in the Religion and Ethics section when around Sunni, lol.

I apologize. My sarcasm indicator light in my original post malfunctioned. I don't think the stuff I've read from you can be brushed aside because of your upbringing story.

I apologize. My sarcasm indicator light in my original post malfunctioned. I don't think the stuff I've read from you can be brushed aside because of your upbringing story.

LOL, *shrugs* well my experience is my experience and sarcasm over the internet without tags is hard to determine was it my sarcasm or yours? and if it was mine what post was it that you thought was sarcastic?

Forum List

Back