Female suicide bomber kills 28 in Sri Lanka

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
By RAVI NESSMAN, Associated Press Writer – 41 mins ago

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka – A suspected rebel suicide bomber killed 20 soldiers and eight civilians when she blew herself up Monday at a facility where government forces were processing Sri Lankans fleeing the northern war zone, the military said.

The bombing was the first major suicide attack in Sri Lanka in more than a month and led to fears the Tamil Tiger separatists — boxed in by the military and on the verge of defeat — will increasingly turn to guerrilla warfare in their battle against government forces.

Female suicide bomber kills 28 in Sri Lanka - Yahoo! News

So that's what Ravi does for a living. And all along I thought she sold pasta machines on the Shopping Channel.

The suicide bomber must have been Hindu. I wonder how this will change things for those who claim suicide bombing is a Muslim ritual.

This is a terrible thing. I think these so called martyrs are no different than the mass murderers that kill in shopping malls and Denny's and etc. The only difference is the American murderers mostly seem to work alone, whereas those associated with political movements usually have a sponsor.

So that's what Ravi does for a living. And all along I thought she sold pasta machines on the Shopping Channel.

The suicide bomber must have been Hindu. I wonder how this will change things for those who claim suicide bombing is a Muslim ritual.

This is a terrible thing. I think these so called martyrs are no different than the mass murderers that kill in shopping malls and Denny's and etc. The only difference is the American murderers mostly seem to work alone, whereas those associated with political movements usually have a sponsor.

I thought about pointing out the same thing about ravi.:lol:

Who claims suicide bombings are solely Muslim? I must have missed that. Suicide bombings are and have been in recent times predominantly terrorist, and radical Islamic terrorists DO glorify it.

But what's it going to change? The average dolt that would think suicide bombings are excusively Muslim wouldn't know the difference between a Muslim and a Hindu anyway.

I would say that Suicide Bombs are predominatly used by those who cant afford main battle Tanks and belief in a form of Paradise or Reeincarnation.

Marxists or anarchist Terrorist groups did, to my knowledge, never used them (unless they were dumb and accidently blew themselfs up). These groups usually didnt have the manpower either.

So, my totally butshit crazy solution to suicide bombers: Preach Marxism! Let the Kapital beat the Koran for you! Make them do Hadsch to Chemnitz(Karl Marx Stadt) not Mekka! On a sidenote, we have enough Doener Kebab in Chemnitz already, rather go to Potsdam!

The best is, those Taliban will never expect that!

After this happened, stick "parental advice compulsory, explicit content" stickers on the Old Testament and see how the youths will suddenly become interested in reading it.

I would say that Suicide Bombs are predominatly used by those who cant afford main battle Tanks and belief in a form of Paradise or Reeincarnation.

Marxists or anarchist Terrorist groups did, to my knowledge, never used them (unless they were dumb and accidently blew themselfs up). These groups usually didnt have the manpower either.

So, my totally butshit crazy solution to suicide bombers: Preach Marxism! Let the Kapital beat the Koran for you! Make them do Hadsch to Chemnitz(Karl Marx Stadt) not Mekka! On a sidenote, we have enough Doener Kebab in Chemnitz already, rather go to Potsdam!

The best is, those Taliban will never expect that!

After this happened, stick "parental advice compulsory, explicit content" stickers on the Old Testament and see how the youths will suddenly become interested in reading it.

:lol:

Forum List

Back