Female sexuality according to José

Shogun, here’s a link about totally unorgasmic women

Female Sexual Arousal Disorder

Definition

Female sexual arousal disorder (FSAD) occurs when a woman is continually unable to attain or maintain arousal and lubrication during intercourse, is unable to reach orgasm, or has no desire for sexual intercourse.

Description

The disorder typically affects up to 25 percent of all American women, or an estimated 47 million women.

http://www.answers.com/topic/female-sexual-arousal-disorder

Pay attention:

“is unable to reach orgasm” (with any man)

25% obviously refer only to totally unorgasmic women, the number I gave you (20 to 30 percent).

The article does not cover 60% of women who are unable to reach orgasm with any men but their husbands, lovers, etc...

Here’s another link (testosterone being ministered to women to cure frigidity):

Although female sexual dysfunction is currently a contested diagnostic, pharmaceutical companies are beginning to promote products to treat FSD, often involving low doses of testosterone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sexual_arousal_disorder

Believe it or not, I had to google the words “frigidity” and “testosterone” to find these links for you cuz I didn’t know any site on this subject.

Men are whores, and that is not a compliment
Im tired of many of you assholes, using women for sex. NOT being honest about it, and then dumping them. Its not a good thing, to be a slut, and sleeping around MEN, does not make you noble, or good.. But sick, twisted and a user of women.

Even if your honest with a women about using her for sex, sex is not candy, its meant to mean something, for marriage, not just cause your a horny fool

I hate my gender sometimes, honestly.

someone is not getting any and is pissed off at someone who did

Originally posted by eots
someone is not getting any and is pissed off at someone who did

LOL, eots

Listen, buddy...

Since we don’t have direct access to Martin’s thoughts, my interpretation of his post is as good as yours.

But let me tell you how I read his message anyway:

It’s an attitude of respect for a nature that is different from his.

If the way I interpret his words is right, Martin is a righteous young man who deserve our praise and respect.

José;616792 said:
LOL, eots

Listen, buddy...

Since we don’t have direct access to Martin’s thoughts, my interpretation of his post is as good as yours.

But let me tell you how I read his message anyway:

It’s an attitude of respect for a nature that is different from his.

If the way I interpret his words is right, Martin is a righteous young man who deserve our praise and respect.

the reality is most likely a bit of both...what do ya say noblemarty?

José;616787 said:
Shogun, here’s a link about totally unorgasmic women

Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
Definition
Female sexual arousal disorder (FSAD) occurs when a woman is continually unable to attain or maintain arousal and lubrication during intercourse, is unable to reach orgasm, or has no desire for sexual intercourse.
Description
The disorder typically affects up to 25 percent of all American women, or an estimated 47 million women.
http://www.answers.com/topic/female-sexual-arousal-disorder
Pay attention:
“is unable to reach orgasm” (with any man)
25% obviously refer only to totally unorgasmic women, the number I gave you (20 to 30 percent).
The article does not cover 60% of women who are unable to reach orgasm with any men but their husbands, lovers, etc...

oh Im familair with dysfunction, dude... but generalizing that DYSFUNCTION as applying to women in GENERAL is going pretty far to make a point.

José;616790 said:
Here’s another link (testosterone being ministered to women to cure frigidity):

Although female sexual dysfunction is currently a contested diagnostic, pharmaceutical companies are beginning to promote products to treat FSD, often involving low doses of testosterone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sexual_arousal_disorder

Believe it or not, I had to google the words “frigidity” and “testosterone” to find these links for you cuz I didn’t know any site on this subject.

you are talking about DISORDERS, dude. Im glad ladies don't generalize about men since some of us have ED... (looking at you RGS)

the sexual DYSFUNCTION of a sample of the population is in no way applicable to the entire population.

I'm telling you... go meet a few more ladies before discounting the female libido.

Originally posted by Shogun
oh Im familair with dysfunction, dude... but generalizing that DYSFUNCTION as applying to women in GENERAL is going pretty far to make a point.

you are talking about DISORDERS, dude. Im glad ladies don't generalize about men since some of us have ED... (looking at you RGS)

the sexual DYSFUNCTION of a sample of the population is in no way applicable to the entire population.

Shogun.

You said you would “take me serious after I cited my sources”.

Big problem for me... cuz I never used the Internet to study female sexuality.

After spending some time on search engines, I was able to back up almost everything I told you:

1) – Testosterone is responsible for human libido.

2) – Men produce from 10 to 20 times more male hormone than women, therefore, their sex drive is proportionally higher.

3) – Around 20% of women are completely unable to reach orgasm with any men.

The only statement I was not able to back up was the 60% of women whose sexuality is conditioned by the emotional bond they have with their partners because, as I said before, I know as much about human sexuality on the Internet as someone who can’t even turn on a computer. But I’m sure the information is there, I just couldn’t find it.

If I had a scanner, I would gladly show you excerpts and tables of several books and articles published in scientific magazines with abundant data on this group of women.

This scientific data (low sex drive and 80% with difficulty in reaching orgasm) compels me to conclude that women are not sexual beings like we are.

It is a generalisation indeed, a “philosophical conclusion”, if you like, but a generalisation based on hard facts (no pun intended).

ive seen and heard the same thing, so i personally back him on this one.

José;617171 said:
Shogun.

You said you would “take me serious after I cited my sources”.

Big problem for me... cuz I never used the Internet to study female sexuality.

After spending some time on search engines, I was able to back up almost everything I told you:

1) – Testosterone is responsible for human libido.

2) – Men produce from 10 to 20 times more male hormone than women, therefore, their sex drive is proportionally higher.

3) – Around 20% of women are completely unable to reach orgasm with any men.

The only statement I was not able to back up was the 60% of women whose sexuality is conditioned by the emotional bond they have with their partners because, as I said before, I know as much about human sexuality on the Internet as someone who can’t even turn on a computer. But I’m sure the information is there, I just couldn’t find it.

If I had a scanner, I would gladly show you excerpts and tables of several books and articles published in scientific magazines with abundant data on this group of women.

This scientific data (low sex drive and 80% with difficulty in reaching orgasm) compels me to conclude that women are not sexual beings like we are.

It is a generalisation indeed, a “philosophical conclusion”, if you like, but a generalisation based on hard facts (no pun intended).

you are talking about DISORDERS, dude.

Our politically correct society can continue to refer to frigidity by the pompous name of “Female Sexual Arousal Disorder” for as long as it wants, Shogun.

Western society can call it disorder, dysfunction, calamity, holocaust... whatever.

This won’t change the fact that testosterone is responsible for our sex drive and, to a large extent, our ability to orgasm.

The female body, NATURALLY, produces only a tiny fraction of this hormone we do or nothing at all.

How can this be considered a “dysfunction”?

This is the natural hormonal makeup nature "intended" women to have.

Dysfuntional would be a woman with our levels of testosterone and everything that goes with it, beard, hairy chest, muscles, low pitched voice etc...

Try to assimilate this simple correlation, Shogun:

Low levels of testosterone = low sex drive, little ability to reach orgasm

Low levels of male hormone in females are not a “disorder”, a "dysfunction", it’s the way nature shaped the evolution of sexuated species.

I'm telling you... go meet a few more ladies before discounting the female libido.

When frigid women talk to their orgasmic friends and hear about their sexual experiences they start thinking there’s something wrong with her, that they must have some disease.

My mother heard her orgasmic friends talking about their sexual experiences with husbands, lovers, and thought she had some kind of disease.

If only she knew that 80% of women have some kind of limitation on their ability to orgasm.

If only she knew that frigidity of some sort is the natural condition of the vast majority of women.

So these three groups of women don’t understand and often confuse each other.

When they talk to each other, they often increase the confusion, the mutual lack of understanding instead of reducing it.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I know many people will be thinking:

Talking about orgasm with his mother ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

: )

Well, I consider myself very fortunate that I could always have an open, frank dialogue with her with no subjects off-limits.

But this is not relevant to our discussion here.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A very similar misunderstanding happened to me during my youth and is probably happening to you now, Shogun.

When I was a teenager/young adult I also thought women were sexual beings like we are because all women I met at nightclubs and had been involved with were orgasmic (well, I never really believed it cuz many of them confessed they couldn’t even contemplate the possibility of having sex with someone they weren’t in love with).

As long as your personal experiences with orgasmic women you meet at nightclubs and similar places carry more weight than scientific researches conducted all over the world on female sexuality you will continue to fail to understand that my philosophical conclusions on female libido are grounded on solid statistical data.

Originally posted by actsnoblemartin
ive seen and heard the same thing, so i personally back him on this one.

Thanks Martin.

What motivated me to create this thread was the fact you showed an extraordinarily good, INTUITIVE grasp of female sexuality.

Thanks.

I agree with, and believe everything youre say about female sexuality.

Womens sexuality, primarily is too procreate, while men are too spread there seed.

women just dont have the levels of testosterone we do, therefore they suffer.

it has nothing to do with a disorder, unless me not being able to give birth or bleed its a disorder

Not everything that is different is a disorder.

José;617182 said:
Thanks Martin.

What motivated me to create this thread was the fact you showed an extraordinarily good, INTUITIVE grasp of female sexuality.

shogun's right:rofl: , i think men have sexual dysfunction too, we cant multi orgasm and cum multi times, but women can.

men can cum 1 time every 20min- 12 hours

but women can keep going again and again.

Thats a dysfunction :rolleyes:

Im having fun with shogun, relax :)

Thanks.

I agree with, and believe everything youre say about female sexuality.

Womens sexuality, primarily is too procreate, while men are too spread there seed.

women just dont have the levels of testosterone we do, therefore they suffer.

it has nothing to do with a disorder, unless me not being able to give birth or bleed its a disorder

Not everything that is different is a disorder.

Martin, ignore everyfucker here and assume you are normal.It is a simple as that.Unless you sway toward the accepted abnormal, you are normal, the rest are fucking perverted and let them fucking perverted idiots explain to you how vice versa works.:eusa_angel:

Jose, you can disregard the fact that you are referring to a stark MINORITY of women with dysfunction if you want to. It's simply retarded to assume 20% of women represent the other 80%. It's quite misogynistic to believe that it's simply your testosterone that puts you at a sexual advantage, sex drive-wise, to women. Again, you talk about frigidity as if it's some universal measuring stick. Just because a woman isn't interested in having sex with you, dude, doesn't mean that they aren't taking care of their own business.

You can stick with believing that gals in general are some fragile lasses biologically mamed from having sexual desire while I still condend that you just aren't meeting the same gals I do. Go to any major university and tell me that gals don't like fucking.

If Acts wants to wait YEARS because he thinks some gal will be crushed emotionally from their sexual experiences then so be it.. Good luck with that. It's nieve as hell but whatever works for you, duder..

I bet a poll given to all the gals who post on this board would clear a few things up about how significant is the female libido.

:eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back