Female panthers fan uses men's urinal during game

People of different genders using or misusing public restrooms, has been a topic of frequent discussion on social media.
Female Panthers Fan Uses Men's Urinal During Game | Breitbart

What a pathetic low life scum bag, dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy moron can dream up they will.

Non issue.
I think that's what's getting her so upset with the posters on this thread. We aren't freaking out like she is.

This I know for a fact. The fact I am presenting is solid and can not be disputed. Any place that alchohol, specifically beer is being served to huge crowds of people one will surly see a member of the opposit sex pissing in their bathroom. This is different in that these are typically drunk adults where as a man dressed as a woman using woman’s facilities is weird to most people. And it’s weird for kids to.
My daughters grew up with a transgender that used the females restroom. I didnt even know until they were in middle school. It was never a big deal. it wasnt until he played volleyball anyone even noticed. Unfortunately he developed like a male and had to leave the team.

People of different genders using or misusing public restrooms, has been a topic of frequent discussion on social media.

What a pathetic low life scum bag, dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy moron can dream up they will.

Non issue.
I think that's what's getting her so upset with the posters on this thread. We aren't freaking out like she is.

This I know for a fact. The fact I am presenting is solid and can not be disputed. Any place that alchohol, specifically beer is being served to huge crowds of people one will surly see a member of the opposit sex pissing in their bathroom. This is different in that these are typically drunk adults where as a man dressed as a woman using woman’s facilities is weird to most people. And it’s weird for kids to.
Many years ago when folks that had lived through the depression, and this was the 1960's, using a community terlit was by no means a moment of shame, it was just a part of being human.

When ya gotta go you gotta go. That’s all I’m saying.

Slow news day?
I hope she sues the bejesus out of whoever took that pic.
She's still a victim?!
Do YOU find it appropriate to take pictures of men taking a whizz in the bathroom and plastering it on social media?
DO you?
Why not? There just maybe more important things in the world.
Syrian refugees?
Get a life

Forum List

Back