Female Outlaws

A genuine Hungarian Countess, you just cannot even get to grips with WTF was happening in her head, it's all completely bizarre and horrific.

A friend of my family, you know they are related to Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia, House of Drăculești, House of Basarab. They are a Great Great Great Great something, I'll have to text them and get them to tell me again, it's very fascinating.

My family related to Marie-Antoinette, an Austrian of course and final Queen of France and a friend of ours related to Vlad The Impaler :eek-52: uh-oh :dev2:

Fascinating! :) I'd like to hear more.

Are you sure, are you prepared and stuff? :eek-52: :popcorn:

A genuine Hungarian Countess, you just cannot even get to grips with WTF was happening in her head, it's all completely bizarre and horrific.

A friend of my family, you know they are related to Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia, House of Drăculești, House of Basarab. They are a Great Great Great Great something, I'll have to text them and get them to tell me again, it's very fascinating.

My family related to Marie-Antoinette, an Austrian of course and final Queen of France and a friend of ours related to Vlad The Impaler :eek-52: uh-oh :dev2:

It's a bloody good story. :D

I am! :) Bring it on!

Forum List

Back