Female gamer banned by twitch for saying there are only two genders

Female Gamer Banned By Twitch For Saying “There Are Only Two Genders”
A female gamer on Twitch was banned from the popular streaming platform for stating she believed there are only two genders.

Eating themselves alive is going to spiral into everyone of these anti american democratic pricks like never before. They're just to stupid to see it coming even when it's blowing open right before their eyes now.
Left Wingers are dumb science deniers
^^^When you dont know the difference between sex and gender and you try to invoke science. :rolleyes:

Only two sex forms but multiple gender variants: How to explain?

A female gamer on Twitch was banned from the popular streaming platform for stating she believed there are only two genders.

Eating themselves alive is going to spiral into everyone of these anti american democratic pricks like never before. They're just to stupid to see it coming even when it's blowing open right before their eyes now.
She can always scour the planet looking for a conservative that might have chosen not to abhor education who can help her create her own twitch :lmao:

Won't find one though :laugh:

A female gamer on Twitch was banned from the popular streaming platform for stating she believed there are only two genders. Eating themselves alive is going to spiral into everyone of these anti american democratic pricks like never before. They're just too stupid to see it coming even when it's blowing open right before their eyes now.
I'm sure there's more to it than that. Got a RELIABLE source?

A female gamer on Twitch was banned from the popular streaming platform for stating she believed there are only two genders. Eating themselves alive is going to spiral into everyone of these anti american democratic pricks like never before. They're just too stupid to see it coming even when it's blowing open right before their eyes now.
Theres always more to it.

"In an email exchange with Twitch representatives, Karamanidou was told she’d already violated community guidelines twice previously and this time crossed the line by insulting the transgender community."

What could be more reliable than the video the woman provided and the e-mail from the Twitch Bitch.

Yeah thats an opinion piece. Mine is a peer reviewed scientific paper. :rolleyes:

From the dictionary

1. either of the two sexual divisions, male or female, into which human beings are divided
  2. the fact or condition of being a male or a female human being

Yeah thats an opinion piece. Mine is a peer reviewed scientific paper. :rolleyes:

From the dictionary

1. either of the two sexual divisions, male or female, into which human beings are divided
That dictionary has nothing to do with what science says.

Last edited:

From the dictionary

The dictionary has nothing to do with what science says.
Don't you ever get tired of losing?

From the dictionary

That dictionary has nothing to do with what science says.
Don't you ever get tired of losing?
I would if I lost as much as you do. :rolleyes:

gen·der
Dictionary result for gender
/ˈjendər/
noun
  1. 1.
    either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.

^^^When you dont know the difference between sex and gender and you try to invoke science. :rolleyes:

Only two sex forms but multiple gender variants: How to explain?

clock_22.gif

Maybe you should try to read the whole thing fool that way you won't make yourself look like an idiot in front of the world
how much more proof than this do you want?

“I got banned on Twitch permanently for saying that I think, I believe there are two sexes,” Karamanidou added.

Karamanidou also uploaded screenshots of her email exchange with Twitch to her Instagram account.

Email from Twitch:
twitch-email1.jpg

Reply 1/2 from Karamanidou:
twitch-email2.jpg

Reply 2/2 from Karamanidou:
twitch-email3.jpg

Email 1/2 from Karamanidou:
twitch-email4.jpg

Email 2/2 from Karamanidou:
twitch-email5.jpg

Reply 1/2 from Twitch:
twitch-email6.jpg

Reply 2/2 from Twitch:
twitch-email7.jpg

Email from Karamanidou:
twitch-email8.jpg

I don't understand why they banned this girl. She just expressed her opinion nothing more
Not a good example of freedom of speech...:dunno:

New Topics

Forum List

Back