Female Celebrities (...hot or not...?)

Can't remember how many bars of soap came out looking like a potato chip because of her

-Geaux
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth Montgomery

600full-elizabeth-montgomery.jpg

I always thought it was Barbara Eden the guys liked... hubby said the same thing about Elizabeth Montgomery... just shows, women don't know what guys REALLY like ....

Last edited:
... since we are on a TV theme......

SUSAN DEY VS.
MAUREEN MCCORMICK

so, if I think beautiful female celebrity... first person that comes to mind.....
f2a9311229860a492f9e0ebe9e2ac871-240x300.jpg

Always like Jolie's lips. Never seen her bare bosom so even without them it's not a thing.

Angelina trys to hard to be a sex symbol.

She is a good actress though.

Shadow 355

I love almost every movie she has been in... although, I have not seen the Tomb Raider movies.....

Always thought this lady was attractive

ida+lupino.+001.jpg

Ida Lupino

tumblr_m7a3syvX471rrf3k7.jpg

Barbara Stanwyck

so, if I think beautiful female celebrity... first person that comes to mind.....
f2a9311229860a492f9e0ebe9e2ac871-240x300.jpg

Always like Jolie's lips. Never seen her bare bosom so even without them it's not a thing.

Angelina trys to hard to be a sex symbol.

She is a good actress though.

Shadow 355

I love almost every movie she has been in... although, I have not seen the Tomb Raider movies.....

" Tomb Raider"? Where she wears the "Breast Augments". I think the "But-Tock" Augments were on her behind also.

I had a nurse one time, stand ( lean to her right - arms crossed ) in the doorway of the foreman's office; she was in on her off time for a meeting. A Toyota Fan - she has dark hair and a daughter. She was wearing blue jeans and dark shoes ( boots??? ). Trying to get a guards attention - she had the "Boobie thing" going on - and as I seen, had the "Breast Augments" on, trying to look sexy.

The same dark haired nurse.....whom favors Toyota vehicles, and she has one daughter ----------------> Spoke frequently about a certain blonde haired nurse, whom screamed at me telling me I thought with my penis ( The same blonde haired nurse whom left her husband for a co-worker of mine......after he got his divorce ).

Dark haired nurse, talks about Blonde haired nurse.......like they have knew each other a long time, NOT THE short time they worked together here at the place I work ( we have our won medical department ).

Both dark haired nurse, and blonde haired nurse mention other names of people inside the plant. And they speak like a Gypsy, looking into a crystal ball. I know things are going to happen, people are going to appear.....before it even happens. Female Nostradamus's they were. THEY PROVED without a shadow of doubt, that others were lying - and future lies were very much false. They prove, that futures stories I would be told, were lies. People lying, not knowing that I know.......because of foretold events......by two women.

"tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies.....tell me - tell me lies. Oh no, you can't disguise........tell me - tell me lies"

" Don't keep saying that it's alright, it's alright,
It seems you went just a little too far this time
Heard a Bang Bang Bang, and down you go,
It's just a job I do."

Shadow 355

Last edited:

Forum List

Back