Female Air Force Capt Says SEAL 6 deathes were preventable

FCO for an AC130 working the valley where they were shot down not given permission to engage.
Retired Air Force captain says attack on Extortion 17 could have been prevented
Retired Air Force Captain? An O-3? Retired? Was she former enlisted? If not, one doesn't get to retire at only O-3.

Oh? Medical retirements require promotion to Colonel? More and more you convince me you never served.
Oh, she was medically retired? For what?

Yes, she was, and I don't know. Just admit you were wrong and move on.
How, pray tell, was I wrong?

FCO for an AC130 working the valley where they were shot down not given permission to engage.
Retired Air Force Captain? An O-3? Retired? Was she former enlisted? If not, one doesn't get to retire at only O-3.

Oh? Medical retirements require promotion to Colonel? More and more you convince me you never served.

Yes, she was, and I don't know. Just admit you were wrong and move on.
How, pray tell, was I wrong?

You called into question how a "mere" Captain could possibly retire. You were told. You're still trying to snivel your way out of it.

All Bodybags Should Be Stamped ROE

The only way to stop these killer restrictions is to draft the 18-year-old sons of the ruling class and send them to the front lines. Or we must bring the front lines to their fraternity houses.

But sheltering the rulers' sons from the consequences of their fathers' policies is not just negligent manslaughter; it's first-degree murder. The whole purpose of modern warfare is to kill off the bravest of those born in the 99% or take the fight out of them by making them fight with their hands tied. So we must tie up the hands of the privileged Chickenhawks and hold them hostage.

Very interesting story. It seems very plausible.

It's a real thing, it happened in 2011. She also saw people jumping out of the WTC.

Joni Marquez

Real Journalism,yay! :clap:

Very sad and preventable story, though.

It amounts to Obama gimping our military.
Sheep Goosestepping Behind Chickenhawks

Obama? Both parties are guilty, ever since the pro-war sons of pro-war politicians had their Daddies get them out of having to fight in Vietnam, where the precious pipsqueaks would have had to risk getting killed because of the unrealistic ROEs. Letting those spoiled gutless pukes off the hook just because they didn't protest and call the GIs names is pathetically slavish and unAmerican.

They owe us 58,000 lives. Until the invisible epitaph on the Wall stops being PROUD TO DIE TAKING A RICH KID'S PLACE, this malignant tumor of privilege and bootlicking will grow to proportions fatal to our democracy. And anyone who preaches that we live in a "republic" instead should suffer the fate due to all enemies of democracy.

Nice signature.

Why do you hate our troops?

You end up with a lotta crazy wimmens, dontcha?

how did u know?

Just a hunch. ;)

what am I doing wrong?

I am sick of crazy. The stories I could tell.

Thinking with something other than the head on your shoulders. :rofl:

You don't?

VB.jpg

Nice signature.

Why do you hate our troops?
Who said I hate our troops? I'm retired Navy myself. Thus my inquiry about an O-3 being retired....They are usually HYT'd at 10 years if not promoted.

Seal basic training is based on withstanding hypothermia and paddling rubber boats while almost unconscious. U.S. Navy Seals are the evolution of the Navy UDT used to recon potential landing sites for Marines in WW2. The logical use of Seals in today's military agenda is illustrated in the rescue of Capt Phillips and the taking down of the Somoli pirates on the high seas. Seals aren't inherent supermen, they learn basic sniper training in Army and Marine schools. Why would a Navy Seal be deployed on a rooftop in the freaking desert when there is no shortage of Army Special Forces and Marine Recon snipers? The dirty little secret is that the Seals have become the little unauthorized military muscle of the CIA. Marcus Luttrell's book "Lone Survivor" spills the beans. Seals won't be willingly housed with other members of the Military because they "might blurt out secrets in their sleep". What secrets do enlist members of the U.S. military have that no other infantry member has? It's a ludicrous notion but it indicates the chilling reminder that Seals serve a different master than regular infantry Soldiers and Marines.. Somebody with some balls in the Pentagon should take back the Military from the kids in the CIA who grew up playing video machines.

Seal basic training is based on withstanding hypothermia and paddling rubber boats while almost unconscious. U.S. Navy Seals are the evolution of the Navy UDT used to recon potential landing sites for Marines in WW2. The logical use of Seals in today's military agenda is illustrated in the rescue of Capt Phillips and the taking down of the Somoli pirates on the high seas. Seals aren't inherent supermen, they learn basic sniper training in Army and Marine schools. Why would a Navy Seal be deployed on a rooftop in the freaking desert when there is no shortage of Army Special Forces and Marine Recon snipers? The dirty little secret is that the Seals have become the little unauthorized military muscle of the CIA. Marcus Luttrell's book "Lone Survivor" spills the beans. Seals won't be willingly housed with other members of the Military because they "might blurt out secrets in their sleep". What secrets do enlist members of the U.S. military have that no other infantry member has? It's a ludicrous notion but it indicates the chilling reminder that Seals serve a different master than regular infantry Soldiers and Marines.. Somebody with some balls in the Pentagon should take back the Military from the kids in the CIA who grew up playing video machines.

You obviously never read the book.

You obviously never read the book.

I didn't either, but this article deserves a bump.

Forum List

Back