FEMA Katrina Response & GOP Failed Tsunami, Floods & Oil Response!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
So weekend, July 9, 2011 comparisons have noted that the Party of Herbert Hoover was leaving office in January, 2009: Having created the stock market crash to Dow 6,300, the collapse of the Housing and Financial Markets, and the decimation of the auto and other manufacturing industries.

In Bush II, Terms I and II, The Failed Party of Herbert Hoover had also created the FEMA, Katrina response.

Report: Criticism of FEMA's Katrina response deserved - CNN

In 2011, The Failed Party of Herbert Hoover has so far failed to help out with the manufacturing hit to the auto industry, and other manufacturing and sales. The Failed Party of Herbert Hoover has so far failed to help out with flooded out communities, from the winter. The Failed Party of Herbert Hoover has so far failed to propose new spending to counter the Oil Price rises. The Failed Party of Herbert Hoover had even failed to try to find Osama bin laden. The Failed Party of Herbert Hoover has proposed nothing at all to re-employ housing construction workers.

One of the minor presidential candidates: Did propose spending to help employ Ph.D. research level people(?)!

The Democrats in Congress, and the Obama White House: Have already come out for infrastructure spending. That would take up the slack of the Housing Depression intentionally caused by the Failed Party of Boehner-Cantor-McConnell-Mcain-Palin-Bachman-Romney-Pawlenty-Huntsman--Gingrich-Cain & Paul-Paul, et. al. Even that Failed party seems to want it known that they can do math, which is an intentional act.

The Democrats took over in 2007 in response to failure. The Democrats took over in 2009 in response to failure. There will soon be evidence that failure was worldwide, in 2011: And the Failed Party of Herbert Hoover, and the others: Steadfastly refused to respond.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Mainly Failed Party of Herbert Hoover: Seems to know that eleven is a number, that stands in no relationship: To any other number(?)!)

the Party of Herbert Hoover

The Failed Party of Herbert Hoover

Know who was a big fan of Hoover? FDR!

I assume people are tired of Obama blaming Bush so now they are going to dig up a dead guy that hasn't been President since 1932 to claim is the problem.

Whats next? Grant?

Herbert Hooover got a bad rap.

He wasn't the author of the great depression. Read your history. I suggest you consider reading " the Last man entitled The Forgotten Man byAmity Shlaes

In fact, Hoover actually attempted some feeble stimulus policies.

Sadly he too, much as FDR later did, thought that balancing the budget and driving down national debt would help.

It didn't. It made things worse.

Exactly as cutting jobs in the state government sectors is making things worse now.

So weekend, July 9, 2011 comparisons have noted that the Party of Herbert Hoover was leaving office in January, 2009: Having created the stock market crash to Dow 6,300, the collapse of the Housing and Financial Markets, and the decimation of the auto and other manufacturing industries.

Guy, you really have to move on. Bush left a long time ago, and it's your guy's economy now.

Do you really think you'd last long in a job blaming all your inadequacies on the guy who left three years ago?

Obama's had his chance and failed. He might get re-elected, but only because the GOP didn't get a good candidate.

wow, this was dug up from April 2006

Report: Criticism of FEMA's Katrina response deserved - CNN

Guy, you really have to move on. Bush left a long time ago, and it's your guy's economy now.

Do you really think you'd last long in a job blaming all your inadequacies on the guy who left three years ago?

Obama's had his chance and failed. He might get re-elected, but only because the GOP didn't get a good candidate.

See how ya did that? Obama has not done anything of the sort. Intelligent voters often express the need to recall how things were when discussing how things are. Obama has taken responsibility for what HE has tried to do with the economy. He is also making sure that voters know what others have and have not done regarding the economy.

Now....I am about to do something that I don't like doing.....because it is a tactic that is WAY overused by dummies. But, please imagine the first comments on the economy from a newly elected Romney or Perry or whomever. Do you think these comments will refer to the "failed policies of the Obama administration"? Do you think the economy will vastly improve quickly enough for that meme NOT to be repeated in subsequent speeches by this new POTUS?

See how ya did that? Obama has not done anything of the sort. Intelligent voters often express the need to recall how things were when discussing how things are. Obama has taken responsibility for what HE has tried to do with the economy. He is also making sure that voters know what others have and have not done regarding the economy.

You have a funny definition of "taking responsibility". So far, Obama has blamed-

Bush
Earthquakes in Japan
War in Libya
Wall Street
The Euro Crisis

for his limp, sorry ass economy. the man takes no responsiblity for it at all.

Now....I am about to do something that I don't like doing.....because it is a tactic that is WAY overused by dummies. But, please imagine the first comments on the economy from a newly elected Romney or Perry or whomever. Do you think these comments will refer to the "failed policies of the Obama administration"? Do you think the economy will vastly improve quickly enough for that meme NOT to be repeated in subsequent speeches by this new POTUS?

I think a major difference between a newly elected president and one whose been their for three years.

Especially since- THINGS HAVE GOTTEN A LOT WORSE!

Heck, the economy in January 2009 wasn't that bad. Unemployment was only 7.8%, gasoline was under $2.00 a gallon, etc.

This guy has really made a mess of everything. He really hasn't done anything to merit re-election. And I say that as someone who doesn't really like ANY of the current crop of Republicans.

Forum List

Back