FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

I guess I've gotten peoples attention.

The core of the twin towers was a steel reinforced cast concrete rectangular tube. Here is a piece of the shear wall construction of WTC 1, east core wall, about 400+ feet off the ground it appears around 4 foot thick.

core_animation_75.gif

Original video
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWBBEtA5bI]YouTube - 9/11 WTC North Tower Core, HAVE YOU SEEN IT?[/ame]

Very special 3" high tensile steel made in DOD steel mills was custom ordered for the core walls.

This is an image from a helicopter of the same 80 foot tall piece of the WTC 1 east end concrete core wall falling into the empty core area

Surrounding the core were 24 massive box columns called "interior box columns". They were the vertical elements inner wall of the outer steel exoskeleton that supported the floors. The inner wall is framed with "I" beams and that is what is seen peeling away from the core in the helicopter photo linked above.

Here is the core of WTC 2 standing at 1/2 height.

southcorestands.gif

Does that look like FEMA says it should in this diagram?

femacore.gif

If I told you the truth movement got its plans from silverstein properties and that there were no official plans to be found and that guiliani took the WTC documents of NYC, while state court judges will not uphold a FOIA to get the public documents returned to public offices, would that fit the picture I present?

As I said in the "oathkeepers" thread. Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open. Critical thinking is needed here, dealing with many aspects since well before 9-11. A trend of lawlessness and manipulation is seen in high places that is blatant, all behind secrecy historically associated with cold war intelligence.

There are many true Americans working in the United States government, what's left of it. We need to help them to purify it before they are safe to do their jobs the way they know they must be done. The way we need those jobs done.

Accordingly it is time to lose all animus for Americans you feel are different from you. Lose the divisions created by 50 years of media manipulation. Return to the simple, sacred values of the Constitution reaching back in time to take the best of social contracts and bring them forward a new, for us, if we can keep it. This is the only action that can protect us from an infiltration that has occured on a very deep level.

Freedom is not free. Giving up some misconception of intentions about the beliefs of fellow Americans who are mislead, as if you are not, is a small price to pay for unity adequate to protect the Consitution.

Last edited:
you have added NOTHING new

Yes I did. You attempt to misrepresent the fact of what I bring.

The truth movement does not realize, as it is mislead, that FEMA totally decieved NIST in the determination of "cause of death".

If what you assert is true, you will link to some other site showing my information.

If what you assert is true, you will link to a site showing WTC 2 core at 1/2 height.

If what you assert is true, you will link to a site or source that asserts with independently verified evidence that the cause of death determination is invalidated by virtue of NIST using the wrong structural design to analyse "collapse".

Remember, evidence, ........ and reason are needed for justice which protects the Constitution and government by rule of law.

Last edited:

The truth movement does not realize, as it is mislead, that FEMA totally decieved NIST in the determination of "cause of death".

If what you assert is true, you will link to some other site showing my information.

If what you assert is true, you will link to a site showing WTC 2 core at 1/2 height.

If what you assert is true, you will link to a site or source that asserts with independently verified evidence that the cause of death determination is invalidated by virtue of NIST using the wrong structural design to analyse "collapse".

Remember, evidence, ........ and reason are needed for justice which protects the Constitution and government by rule of law.
every bit of this has been shown before

FEMA decieved NIST about the structural design of the Twin Towers core. Accordingly, the "cause of death" in 3,000 murders is invaildated.

The supposed 47 steel core columns did not exists and are never seen on 9-11 in the core area. Construction photos are use to misrepresent the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

Elevator guide rail support steel is easily identified by the "butt plate" used to join the support steel together and accomodate shifting and tiltin the new section to provide perfect plumb alignment for the elevator guide rail.

Left and right of the central crane are support steel with butt plates in the core area at the 5th floor.

Are there enough people here to support 15 posts before I can post evidence?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FEMA's WTC Building Performance Study, which was released in May, 2002, before NIST's 9/11 investigation team was even picked, clearly shows all 47 core columns and their locations. I'm a newbie and am not allowerd to post URLs, so Google it if you're interested. Chapter 2 explains the construction of the WTC towers. Please feel free to show us what's wrong in it regarding the tower framing, especially the cores.

every bit of this has been shown before

You are in error and cannot provide a link to substanciate your assertion. This is now proven because you did not when asked.

This is how it goes with reason and evidence.

FEMA decieved NIST about the structural design of the Twin Towers core. Accordingly, the "cause of death" in 3,000 murders is invaildated.

The supposed 47 steel core columns did not exists and are never seen on 9-11 in the core area. Construction photos are use to misrepresent the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

Elevator guide rail support steel is easily identified by the "butt plate" used to join the support steel together and accomodate shifting and tiltin the new section to provide perfect plumb alignment for the elevator guide rail.

Left and right of the central crane are support steel with butt plates in the core area at the 5th floor.

FEMA's WTC Building Performance Study, which was released in May, 2002, before NIST's 9/11 investigation team was even picked, clearly shows all 47 core columns and their locations. I'm a newbie and am not allowerd to post URLs, so Google it if you're interested. Chapter 2 explains the construction of the WTC towers. Please feel free to show us what's wrong in it regarding the tower framing, especially the cores.

I've already shown you with images, you know EVIDENCE, independent of FEMA. Here it is.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1449789-post38.html

Are you a truther? You are using their information sources, which are corrupted.

Perhaps you didn't understand. I assert FEMA has decieved us.

Using the liar to prove the liar is correct, ......... is not logical or acceptable.

The lead engineer of the Twin Towers, Leslie E. Robertson, on Sebtember 13, 2001 informed Newsweek magazine of the structure.

There is independently verifiable evidence of the steel core columnns

MSNBC - ‘Painful and Horrible’
Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

I've posted video frames in an animated gif and link to its video origin and NO STEEL CORE COLUMNS are seen. Only a massive concrete wall falling into the empty core area is seen.

Last edited:
So really what about the NIST report is to be now trusted as fact?

And when you think about the decisions that were made after 9-11......

ok 15 posts so i'm waiting for the proof.

This is the image I was trying to post in the original post. Replace the dot and remove the spaces.

algoxy(dot)com/ psych/ images/ elev_guide. rail. supp. jpg

ON EDIT:
This is proof that the steel structure that existed inside the core of the twins was not "core columns". FEMA misrepresents what is "elevator guide rail support stetel" as "core columns.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

That plate on top of the steel left and right of the center crane is called a "butt plate". It is completely inadequate for joining sections of steel for use as a "core column". Sections of steel that are "core columns" must be 100% deep fillet welded on all 4 faces for a box column. That image shows butt plates in use at the 5th floor.
That steel had no footing foundation. It sat on a "grillage" which is a cribbing stack of steel leveled with a shallow concrete pad.
Butt plates allow the top section to be horizontally shifted and plumbed as the guide rail support steel is extended upwards. The holes can be elongated and the vertical steel shifted over, and it can be shimmed to tilt it.
A butt plate has very little lateral strength, The leverage on the bolts is immense.

Take this point and apply it to the reason that NO STEEL CORE COLUMNS are ever seen on 9-11 in the core area. The elevator guide rail could not stand long enough to be seen after the particulate cleared.

Done deal - we have been lied to.

I can answer nearly all questions on structure and elevator access, core, etc. and back up what I'm saying with evidence of 9-11, ground zero, or construction photos OR, statements of authority totally independent from any governmental or FEMA origin.

In 8 years, no one has ever provided any independently verified evidence to support the notion that steel core columns were in the core of the Twin Towers.

The actual core was totally different, fire would do nothing to it.

OH so you are saying that the core was made out of what then? Not steel? Sorry i'm just making sure i'm clear on what you are saying before i flap my gums at you ;).

I always get a kick out of the fact that an entire nation can be deceived, but some chucklehead on a message board has all the answers...

sarcasm-9-11.jpg

I think it would be interesting to know just how many Americans really do believe the official story as opposed to those who aren't really sure what happened......

Are you a truther? You are using their information sources, which are corrupted.

Perhaps you didn't understand. I assert FEMA has decieved us.

Using the liar to prove the liar is correct, ......... is not logical or acceptable.

The lead engineer of the Twin Towers, Leslie E. Robertson, on Sebtember 13, 2001 informed Newsweek magazine of the structure.

There is independently verifiable evidence of the steel core columnns

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

I've posted video frames in an animated gif and link to its video origin and NO STEEL CORE COLUMNS are seen. Only a massive concrete wall falling into the empty core area is seen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rpt: The 47 core columns in each tower are clearly shown in FEMA's May, 2002 WTC Building Performance Study, Chapter 2. They are also clearly shown in NIST's NCSTAR1.The entire premise of your OP is faulty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The decision to invade Iraq was wrong. That doesn't mean that 230+ top engineers and scientists working on the NIST reports are all lying to us. More than 65% of them were from the private sector and academia, and were not government employees, and most of their explanation of the tower collapses can be seen in photos and videos.

Wait what is he claiming the supports were made from?

I'm confused he said they weren't steel, what the heck were they?

Is this guy (the op) blaming shoddy construction?

I'm just lost i've really tried to read what he posted and understand his point, I'm just looking for some clarification on what the OP is getting at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The decision to invade Iraq was wrong. That doesn't mean that 230+ top engineers and scientists working on the NIST reports are all lying to us. More than 65% of them were from the private sector and academia, and were not government employees, and most of their explanation of the tower collapses can be seen in photos and videos.

sorry but it will take a little more than just your word for me to believe the report....and I am not the only one.

My point is that their report is flawed because FEMA provided erroneous structural information. Nothing from NIST is to be trusted regarding the analysis of collapse.

Any decision based on or after the NIST/WTC report, 9-11 commission when all of it utilized false information, is a serious mistake.

Rpt: The 47 core columns in each tower are clearly shown in FEMA's May, 2002 WTC Building Performance Study, Chapter 2. They are also clearly shown in NIST's NCSTAR1.The entire premise of your OP is faulty.

The product of a liar cannot be used to prove the liar is correct. You need independent verification of the steel core columns to PROTECT THE US CONSTITUTION. Parroting lies will not do it.

Forum List

Back