FEMA Camp Watch Page

damn.all these people saying this is a free country and nazisem isnt here,better wake up.wow,thanks for the information and sharing that with us.good stuff.

FEMA Camps? We Walk, We Talk, We Move limbs.

Cranium%20Scar%20-%20Occipital%20Lobe%20Trio2.jpg

Cranium%20Scar%20-%20Occipital%20Lobe%20-%20Trio.jpg

Weren't we all supposed to have been rounded up and herded into camp already? I recall the paranoid delusionals all insisting Bush would never leave office, he would manufacture an emergency and then round us all up.

Weren't we all supposed to have been rounded up and herded into camp already? I recall the paranoid delusionals all insisting Bush would never leave office, he would manufacture an emergency and then round us all up.
well, he hasnt left office, yet :lol:

but dont you love how some plastic bins with lids stacked on some yard becomes FEMA cofins
with no indication of them having anything to do with FEMA at all, and the FEMA cattle cars, that look amazingly like articulated auto transports
ROFLMAO

you always make these false claims of peoples views ..like bush will never leave office etc most people aware enough to recognize the truie nature of fema also realize this is to big to be confined to one party or one president,,but there is no question the government is beginning to implement marital law,,fema wont end with Obama,, the plans to use the military to police citizens wont stop with Obama...

Forum List

Back