Fem Fatale Patriots or Sluts?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Fem Fatale Patriots or Sluts?

We see them in the media, on the web and right here at USMB. Who are these Fem Fatale Patriots -- Sluts, and why do they entice stupid men with advanced degrees, who serve in the US Military, into compromising situations? We all know how nauseating patriotic them cum across, but wtf is going on? Don't they care about America?

Patraeus, and now Allen? There have been others going as far back as ever, but at least back then the media was more discreet. Our 'right to know' did not always extend into such petty and moralistic witch hunts.

:eusa_shifty:

Looks like the so called "concerned' woman who alerted the FBI may have been a slut too? Reminds me of Ravi, what with all the drama in private messages and feigning of victimhood

Last edited:
All the top brass have side pussy, why is this a surprise? they shouldn't be losing their jobs over this.

CIA, the Military, it's common knowledge. What is funny is top Brass usually will slap down underlings who get caught, because of the Military Code.

time to update the US Military Code of Justice and the other Codes of Conduct, and more. It's ridiculous to keep our men and women to a 19th century set of rules and morality

and some of the bullshit Chivalry? Woman are warriors now.

enough

Last edited:
All the top brass have side pussy, why is this a surprise? they shouldn't be losing their jobs over this.

CIA, the Military, it's common knowledge. What is funny is top Brass usually will slap down underlings who get caught, because of the Military Code.

time to update the US Military Code of Justice and the other Codes of Conduct, and more. It's ridiculous to keep our men and women to a 19th century set of rules and morality

and some of the bullshit Chivalry? Woman are warriors now.

enough

Good point, they sure fucking do punish subordinates who do the same. Good point, but I don't think anyone should be getting in trouble for who they are fucking, as long as it doesn't jeapordize the mission.

Oh so "everyone's doing it" huh? Is that the excuse?

"The right thing to do is STILL the right thing to do even when no one else is doing it".

- Old Texas Rangers Saying.

If General Petreaus wasn't scheduled to appear before the Senate Intelligence Committee we'd never have heard of this.

"The right thing to do is STILL the right thing to do even when no one else is doing it".

I am just against firing someone for what they do in the bedroom, that law needs to be over turned for everyone. What General Patreus is fucking shouldn't be any of our business.

all these patriots are putting America's security at risk by calling for the resignation of top Brass

there were a few military cases earlier and the right wing jumped all over it. Progressives with Puritan streaks do it too.

enough

and let's face it. Patraeus was 'honorable' in submitting his resignation because he more than likely smacked down underlings for the same behavior

enough

Last edited:

I agree, having an affair isn't a reason to lose your job.

Although ,the general resigned, no one forced him to(not accounting his wife).... And while having an affair is no reason to lose your job, your mistress getting on camera and talking about facts that haven't been released to the public about an international terrorist incident.... Maybe that's a reason to lose your job.

Yeah, that 'side pussy' thing! I looked and it is not in the Kama Sutra!

I am just against firing someone for what they do in the bedroom, that law needs to be over turned for everyone. What General Patreus is fucking shouldn't be any of our business.

Hg if he wants to cheat that is his business. Why does his side pussy have classified info on it? That is an issue.

Forum List

Back