Felony charges filed against (teacher) in WI e-mail death threats

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
so, I am sure the msm will now erupt in falling all over each other with op-eds and the like slimming down the who's who, pin the tail on the donkey as to who(m) wound this poor woman up. No?

and, why do you suppose shes not in custody?:eusa_eh:

the formal charge-

Windels was charged with two felony counts "bomb scare" and two misdemeanor counts of "computer message-threatening injury/bodily harm." If convicted, each felony count carries a maximum penalty of three years and six months in prison and a $10,000 fine, and each misdemeanor count carries a maximum penalty of 90 days in prison and a $1,000 fine.

Woman charged with email threats - JSOnline

the text of the mail-

Sent: Wed 3/9/2011 9:18 PM
To: Sen.Kapanke; Sen.Darling; Sen.Cowles; Sen.Ellis; Sen.Fitzgerald; Sen.Galloway; Sen.Grothman; Sen.Harsdorf; Sen.Hopper; Sen.Kedzie; Sen.Lasee; Sen.Lazich; Sen.Leibham; Sen.Moulton; Sen.Olsen
Subject: Atten: Death threat!!!! Bomb!!!!

Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your familes will also be killed due to your actions in the last 8 weeks. Please explain to them that this is because if we get rid of you and your families then it will save the rights of 300,000 people and also be able to close the deficit that you have created. I hope you have a good time in hell. Read below for more information on possible scenarios in which you will die.

WE want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me have decided that we’ve had enough. We feel that you and the people that support the dictator have to die. We have tried many other ways of dealing with your corruption but you have taken things too far and we will not stand for it any longer. So, this is how it’s going to happen: I as well as many others know where you and your family live, it’s a matter of public records.

continued at-
Woman arrested for threatening emails sent to Wisconsin legislators - Washington DC Independent | Examiner.com

as to her teaching credentials etc. ;
Early Childhood Teacher Charged In Death Threats « The Underground Conservative

I don't know about bat shit crazy but for a teacher she ain't to bright.

What kind of an idiot e-mails threats?? As a teacher she must know e-mails can be traced.

I don't think the State of WI will miss her teaching abilities a whole hell of a lot.

What a moron.

"...and two misdemeanor counts of "computer message-threatening injury/bodily harm."

Like, who believes anything they read on a computer screen?

Apparantly the folks who got the e-mails genius.

She's under arrest.

No she is not.

Windels is not in custody. The D.A.'s office says she won't be arrested.

Apparently, only Tea Party people are dangerous. The police took her word that she did not intend to do anything, even though she claimed to have already made the bombs. The really weird thing is, she seems to have a history of threatening people.

Suspect in threats to senators investigated last fall

Can you imagine the uproar if a right wing nutcase had threatened Democratic state senators and had not been arrested?

Forum List

Back