Felons for Change

95,000 people lost their right to vote in the 2000 elections because of Jeb Bush's faulty felon identification.

Over 90% were incorrectly listed on this felon list. The vast majority were demographically democratic voters. Funny, but some how in his next purge he forgot to add hispanic names to the search.

I would like to see if this web site is paid for by some right wing organization.

Let the shit start flying, the right is worried.

95,000 people lost their right to vote in the 2000 elections because of Jeb Bush's faulty felon identification.

Over 90% were incorrectly listed on this felon list. The vast majority were demographically democratic voters. Funny, but some how in his next purge he forgot to add hispanic names to the search.

I would like to see if this web site is paid for by some right wing organization.

So THAT'S how Jeb helped Georgie end up winning Florida, and helped his idiot brother steal the election.

Always knew it was something more than just a hanging chad.

I landed on one them big old Carriers in my 46 once. Got lost somewhere going from the flat end to the pointy end.

I asked if they would catapult my 46 by the front wheels, but no takers.:eusa_whistle:

The old LHA was good sized, but dwarfed next to them.

I think I got too much salt water on my brain during my "cruises" and it turned me to a dirty moderate liberal.:eusa_pray:

If this website was paid for by some rightwing organization, obviously your spinning at 10M RPMs, leftwingnut ass wouldn't be here, would it?

Your accusation was bullshit the first time, and nothing has changed that fact a bit.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the old "Bush stole Florida" thing, which belongs in the category of flat-earthism or Holocaust denial.

In November 2000, 66 of the 67 county election commissioners in Florida were Democrats. So these Democrats helped steal Florida for George Bush?

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

So when the NRA is against background checks for people on the terrorist watch list, you will stand up and say that:

the auditors found that 38 percent of the records contained errors or inconsistencies that the TSC's own quality-assurance efforts had not found.

Terrorism Watch List Is Faulted For Errors - washingtonpost.com

and that there should be no checks of these folks because the watch list is faulty. Right?

Just searching for a little consistency in the lumpy batter of politics here.

Do you care to provide any facts? Or is that just your liberal opinion?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the old "Bush stole Florida" thing, which belongs in the category of flat-earthism or Holocaust denial.

In November 2000, 66 of the 67 county election commissioners in Florida were Democrats. So these Democrats helped steal Florida for George Bush?

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Get used to hearing this. When McCain Palin wins we will not hear the end of how they stole the election.

Yeah, go with that if it helps you sleep better.

I've always wondered why libbies always need an excuse as to why they get their asses handed to them in elections. The whining/crying/bitching/moaning has become par for their rhetoric.

Here's something new for you to try...instead of coming up with kooky conspiracy theories take a look in the mirror. See the problem now? Great.

As much as you'd like to think so, the American voters are not stupid and see right past the hate-mongering and shitty policies you all conjure up. There's a reason libbies have only held the WH 8 out of the past 28 years. When you have something worth selling the voters will buy.

So far all you've offered us is crap on a plate. I'll stick to the steak.

So when the NRA is against background checks for people on the terrorist watch list, you will stand up and say that:

the auditors found that 38 percent of the records contained errors or inconsistencies that the TSC's own quality-assurance efforts had not found.

Terrorism Watch List Is Faulted For Errors - washingtonpost.com

and that there should be no checks of these folks because the watch list is faulty. Right?

Just searching for a little consistency in the lumpy batter of politics here.

The terrorist watch list is a disaster no matter your position!:eusa_whistle:

The terrorist watch list is a disaster no matter your position!:eusa_whistle:

What do terrorist watch lists have to do with convicted felons lists?

The fact is, in principle, both are obvious tools for identifying persons who fall into specific categories. In practice, they are as inefficient as everything else our bungling, government bureaucracy touches, and has little to do with one party or the other. It is endemic to the monster we've allowed politicians to create, perpetuate, and continually enlargen.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Do you care to provide any facts? Or is that just your liberal opinion?

Botched Name Purge Denied Some the Right to Vote (washingtonpost.com)

Florida List for Purge of Voters Proves Flawed - New York Times

In 2000, a similar list was the center of controversy when state officials acknowledged after the election that it contained thousands of names in error, thus barring eligible people from voting.

Many of the barred voters were African-Americans, who traditionally tend to vote Democratic.

Bush won the state by a 537-vote margin and, with it, the presidency.

CNN.com - Judge rules for media on Florida voter list - Jul 1, 2004

Forum List

Back