Fellow US citizens, I give you Japan's status quo

yikessss

Rookie
Aug 3, 2008
Japan. The land of Toyota, samurais, anime, the Nintendo Wii. These days I have come to realize that many, including a few around myself, have a fond image of Japan. I find it surprising that people feel this way when Japan is a nation the US nuked back in WWII following Japan's launch of a surprise attack on pearl harbor which incited the war. Since then, Japan's thirst for territorial expansion still hasn't been quenched and she is currently involved in territorial disputes with China over Diaoyudao, Russia over the Kuril archipelago, and Korea over Dokdo. Japan is enforcing territorial rights even though historical evidence and effective dominance prove wrong. Japan is using every possible means to try and distort history. Maybe the US should intervene once more to set things right.

Last edited:
As far as I'm aware, the only party calling for the country to admit its war ambitions as being faults is the JCP. Coincidentally, the communist party was also the only party (I believe) to stand against the war vote.

Japan. The land of Toyota, samurais, anime, the Nintendo Wii. These days I have come to realize that many, including a few around myself, have a fond image of Japan. I find it surprising that people feel this way when Japan is a nation the US nuked back in WWII following Japan's launch of a surprise attack on pearl harbor which incited the war. Since then, Japan's thirst for territorial expansion still hasn't been quenched and she is currently involved in territorial disputes with China over Diaoyudao, Russia over the Kuril archipelago, and Korea over Dokdo. Japan is enforcing territorial rights even though historical evidence and effective dominance prove wrong. Japan is using every possible means to try and distort history. Maybe the US should intervene once more to set things right.

Yeah.

Why don't we just let the involved parties settle the dispute how they will? It's would be the greatest abuse of US military power in history to invade Japan because we don't like their diplomacy - and that's saying a lot.

If some foreign power disrupts my supply of dubbed anime there will be hell to pay. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back