Fellow Conservatives: Why this isn't a big deal. And why we'll win ANYWAY!!!

The fact that you have NO fucking clue about the stuff you are railing against speaks volumes. I used to think you were a plant by the RNC, but now, I am thinking you are just a dumb ass who likes to hear himself talk.

I would be careful about accusing people of having no fucking clue if I were you. Your ignorance has been on display conspicuously around here.

In fact, all the bad things predicted not only will happen. They MUST happen. There is no way to limit supply without also limiting demand. And that means rationing.

And since we've seen how accurate your predictions are...

And you are the Great Karnak? NOT!

The Democrat's have a snowballs chance in Hell come November when they snubbed the will of the PEOPLE :lol::lol::lol:

It will be so entertaining when Obama and his pet Yorkie Biden grovel in mid November :lol::lol::lol:

Sadly it will be the only way to save the American Dream

Let's see what happens in teh Senate.

Yeah, we'll see how it goes over with the public when opponents of the bill oppose efforts to take out some of the more unpopular parts of it.

You mean the parts negotiated and voted on by Democrats? Those parts?

Yeah, the same ones Repubs sniped at, too. However they got there, how's it gonna look when the oppos try to stop them from being taken out?

I would be careful about accusing people of having no fucking clue if I were you. Your ignorance has been on display conspicuously around here.

In fact, all the bad things predicted not only will happen. They MUST happen. There is no way to limit supply without also limiting demand. And that means rationing.

And since we've seen how accurate your predictions are...

And you are the Great Karnak? NOT!

The Democrat's have a snowballs chance in Hell come November when they snubbed the will of the PEOPLE :lol::lol::lol:

It will be so entertaining when Obama and his pet Yorkie Biden grovel in mid November :lol::lol::lol:

Sadly it will be the only way to save the American Dream

Consider yourself quoted.

BUT....theres no public option. AND the liberals have had their Haleys Comet, once-in-72 years moment. They went all in, and got ONE thing, which was drastically more moderate than what they wanted (Single payer). BUT, as a price, their finished politically. Reps, and more important, Conservatives, will dominate fall elections. The liberals will NEVER see amnesty for illegals, gay marriage, or cap and trade. Their liberal dreams have ended with this ONE bill.

Too funny. I won't even comment on such naivety, but I will ask a question I have asked for many years of conservatives and have never received an answer. Please tell me something substantive conservatism has done for all Americans? Not dreamy things but real things.

Harvard University Press: The Rhetoric of Reaction : Perversity, Futility, Jeopardy by Albert O. Hirschman

You corporate tools already won, but you don't know it.

MANDATORY insurance that you have to buy from PRIVATE HC INSURERS?

Buy HC insurer stocks.

They just got handed a goose that lays golden eggs.

They cannot NOT make money thanks to this bill.

yup

being born American just became the biggest pre existing condition ever......~S~

Just take your medicine.

If you want to offset the rising cost of HC insurance, buy HC insurance company stocks.

They're going to be doing just fine, thank you very much Obama.

Forum List

Back