Fellow Americans

We know the truth. Terrorists flew into buildings. Buildings fall down. People die.

Again. Not really rocket science.
Prime example of a brain washed sheeple, content to live their life in fantasyland, secure in their belief that government is a benevolent entity, and ALWAYS tells the truth, even when they lie.
The same kind of mindset that believes this..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98&feature=player_embedded]9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube[/ame]

doesnt it stink in here after smelling all the shit from the trolls from them shitting all over the floor like they did?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We know the truth. Terrorists flew into buildings. Buildings fall down. People die.

Again. Not really rocket science.
Prime example of a brain washed sheeple, content to live their life in fantasyland, secure in their belief that government is a benevolent entity, and ALWAYS tells the truth, even when they lie.
The same kind of mindset that believes this..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98&feature=player_embedded]9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube[/ame]
your mom's calling you.

BuildingWhat? - A TV Ad Campaign to Raise Awareness of Building 7 - What is Building 7 ?

Get on board while the train is still leaving the station.

Good day.

I seem to have missed seeing any part of this juggernaut ad campaign.

Can anyone post any YouTubes of the ads that they raised money to produce??

TIA
This thread was started December of 2010. To date they've raised just over $78,000. I think an audit needs to be done to find out where that money went. I have yet to see one single ad on ANY channel. Even satellite radio where advertising is not that expensive. I've had Sirius for over 6 years and I've heard NOTHING. Thieves. All I found on YouTube was a video asking for money to run the ads. Total bullshit. Get on what fucking train?

Last edited:
BuildingWhat? - A TV Ad Campaign to Raise Awareness of Building 7 - What is Building 7 ?

Get on board while the train is still leaving the station.

Good day.

TIA
This thread was started December of 2010. To date they've raised just over $78,000. I think an audit needs to be done to find out where that money went. I have yet to see one single ad on ANY channel. Even satellite radio where advertising is not that expensive. I've had Sirius for over 6 years and I've heard NOTHING. Thieves. All I found on YouTube was a video asking for money to run the ads. Total bullshit. Get on what fucking train?

Their financials were posted on another board once. It said that 5% before expenses was given to Dickey (Box Boy) Gage, 50% of the remainder went for office space and filming videos, and the rest went for their failed petition drives in New Jersey, West Virginia and North Dakota.

And not one penny spent to get the videos on TV.

Or YouTube. :lmao:

TIA

Their financials were posted on another board once. It said that 5% before expenses was given to Dickey (Box Boy) Gage, 50% of the remainder went for office space and filming videos, and the rest went for their failed petition drives in New Jersey, West Virginia and North Dakota.

And not one penny spent to get the videos on TV.

Or YouTube. :lmao:
Figures.

irrelevant

mirror1.jpg

Forum List

Back