Fellow Americans

I've got more important things to do.

The victims families dont.
Our soldiers stationed over seas dont.
The dead civilians in the trade centers dont.
The civilians in the middle east dont.
But I respect your stance sir, thanks for even responding. Hopefully you took a look.

:cool:

First I heard about it, seems like it should have been brought up under the president that allowed 9/11 to happen on his watch.

Maybe they can explain why my pet goat was more important than getting fighter planes into the air? And after a plane crashes into a building why they didn't evacuate the other buildings around that one. Did they really know what would happen if the building fell?

But really why is this just now becomming a big thing now that GWB isn't in office. Didn't you people know about this before now? even seven years should have been long enough to bring it up don't you think?
I really think that the money that 9/11 realitives got should have came out of the RNC since they were the ones who got Bush elected.

Last edited:
i think the victims families and our soldiers overseas do have more important things to do.

It's been over 9 years. Im pretty sure many people have moved on. Tragedy strikes all of us at times. But we all don't sit around demanding investigation after investigation. Most of us move on.

I highly doubt most victims families are unaware of what happened. Terrorists flew planes into buildings. Not exactly rocket science there. In fact, there are quite a number of videos showing that.

And I know the soldiers arent worrying about that. They have much more important things to do. Staying alive for one. And they too know what happened.

As for the dead, I have a feeling they have more important things to deal with right now as well. However, since we cant see through the veil and ask them, and speculating really doesnt do anything productive, tehre is no point.

As for the civilians in the middle east, I am fairly confident they are focusing on more important things. Most of them likely don't care what happens in America. Not because of any dislike or hatred, but because we are half way around the world and their life has more important things going on. Growing food. Finding water. Producing oil. Stay alive under Tyrants. Living their religion.

Much like us.

i think the victims families and our soldiers overseas do have more important things to do.

It's been over 9 years. Im pretty sure many people have moved on. Tragedy strikes all of us at times. But we all don't sit around demanding investigation after investigation. Most of us move on.

I highly doubt most victims families are unaware of what happened. Terrorists flew planes into buildings. Not exactly rocket science there. In fact, there are quite a number of videos showing that.

And I know the soldiers arent worrying about that. They have much more important things to do. Staying alive for one. And they too know what happened.

As for the dead, I have a feeling they have more important things to deal with right now as well. However, since we cant see through the veil and ask them, and speculating really doesnt do anything productive, tehre is no point.

As for the civilians in the middle east, I am fairly confident they are focusing on more important things. Most of them likely don't care what happens in America. Not because of any dislike or hatred, but because we are half way around the world and their life has more important things going on. Growing food. Finding water. Producing oil. Stay alive under Tyrants. Living their religion.

Much like us.

What could be more important to a solider, middle eastern, american, and a victim, than the truth about 911? A reinvestigation alone could end a lot of issues for each of these groups.

Its been over 9 years because it took 7 years for the NIST to come out with a report on WTC7. Since that day Architects and Engineers have been calling for a reinvestigation, and have actually gotten NIST to change their findings and admit to 2.25 seconds of freefall.

People have moved on? There are 9/11 first responders still trying to get compensation for their lives. Many responders have lost most lung function and over 400 have obtained cancers only seen in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. These responders are just starting to feel the worst effects of the WTC cleanup poisoning.

Tragedy strikes all of us at times. Wouldnt you want to know if that tragedy was conducted by the people they said it was? There's been 1 trillion dollars spent on the wars, the patriot act was passed, homeland security was initiated, and our ways of life have changed. Hell we even have random people sticking their hands down our pants now to see if we can board a flight. Our foreign relations have been heavily affected and the view of the USA to the world has been greatly compromised due to our actions after the 9/11 tragedy. But in your words we should just let whatever happen, and not sit around and ask for an investigation. Well sir, I respect your stance, but it is very pathetic and very unAmerican. Our country is in a shit hole, and for you to say "Most of us move on" is a slap in the face to the very Americans who are effected everyday because of the events of 9/11. Specifically our soldiers stationed over there. I just hope your view isn't the view of the majority, because it will be very discouraging to know the people behind 9/11 were right all along, knowing that Americans would be either too lazy to care, too stupid to notice, or too busy to attempt to stand up. Ugh. No hard feelings though, I don't want to make this a personal attack forum, like Patriot911 seems to brew up for fun.

Last edited:
We know the truth. Terrorists flew into buildings. Buildings fall down. People die.

Again. Not really rocket science.

We know the truth. Terrorists flew into buildings. Buildings fall down. People die.

Again. Not really rocket science.

It is when some of those terrorists come up alive and well and hold press conferences.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

It is when those buildings were the first steel structures to ever collapse in history.

It is when the evidence is destroyed/removed as fast as possible, violating all basic protocol.

It is when WTC7 was not hit by a plane and not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.

Don't bypass my statements, and stop and think for a second sir. Just think about it, dont run away from this. It's fucking terrible I know, but just think. Use your intellect and logic, just remember, the Golf of Tonkin....Operation Northwoods......Able Danger.....

Respond to this, if you will. Your response the first time really turned my stomach...You just ignored what i said and said "we all know the truth"..........Stop. Think. Question. You are a smart person, you have basic logic...just take off the blinders.

physicsexist said:
Its been over 9 years because it took 7 years for the NIST to come out with a report on WTC7. Since that day Architects and Engineers have been calling for a reinvestigation, and have actually gotten NIST to change their findings and admit to 2.25 seconds of freefall.

People have moved on? There are 9/11 first responders still trying to get compensation for their lives. Many responders have lost most lung function and over 400 have obtained cancers only seen in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. These responders are just starting to feel the worst effects of the WTC cleanup poisoning.

Tragedy strikes all of us at times. Wouldnt you want to know if that tragedy was conducted by the people they said it was? There's been 1 trillion dollars spent on the wars, the patriot act was passed, homeland security was initiated, and our ways of life have changed. Hell we even have random people sticking their hands down our pants now to see if we can board a flight. Our foreign relations have been heavily affected and the view of the USA to the world has been greatly compromised due to our actions after the 9/11 tragedy. But in your words we should just let whatever happen, and not sit around and ask for an investigation. Well sir, I respect your stance, but it is very pathetic and very unAmerican. Our country is in a shit hole, and for you to say "Most of us move on" is a slap in the face to the very Americans who are effected everyday because of the events of 9/11. Specifically our soldiers stationed over there. I just hope your view isn't the view of the majority, because it will be very discouraging to know the people behind 9/11 were right all along, knowing that Americans would be either too lazy to care, too stupid to notice, or too busy to attempt to stand up. Ugh. No hard feelings though, I don't want to make this a personal attack forum, like Patriot911 seems to brew up for fun.

First I heard about it, seems like it should have been brought up under the president that allowed 9/11 to happen on his watch.

Maybe they can explain why my pet goat was more important than getting fighter planes into the air? And after a plane crashes into a building why they didn't evacuate the other buildings around that one. Did they really know what would happen if the building fell?
I'm not a fan of Dubya. But he responded as well as could be expected to 9/11. You think he should have run screaming out of the classroom, and freak all the kids out? What should he have sent "fighters" after?

But really why is this just now becomming a big thing now that GWB isn't in office.
No, this was a bigger thing when Bush was in office. Only the whackos are left in the "troofer" movement.
Didn't you people know about this before now? even seven years should have been long enough to bring it up don't you think?
Why don't you check the multiple 5,000+ post threads on this very board (They're in the Conspiracy section). They didn't start when Obama got elected.
I really think that the money that 9/11 realitives got should have came out of the RNC since they were the ones who got Bush elected.

And that's just dumb.

I'm not a fan of Dubya. But he responded as well as could be expected to 9/11. You think he should have run screaming out of the classroom, and freak all the kids out? What should he have sent "fighters" after?

No, but I would expect the Secret Service that protects my President to act swiftly. Instead, GWB sat in the classroom for 5+ minutes, AFTER being informed BOTH planes had hit and the country was "under attack". GWB's trip itinerary was published days before...there is absolutely no excuse not to remove GWB from that area.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na600UB-bG0[/ame]

Just a thought. Remember how uptight and protective the Secret Service is...To leave a president vulnerable in this situation is a 110% inexcusable mistake............................................unless they knew he was safe.

No, but I would expect the Secret Service that protects my President to act swiftly. Instead, GWB sat in the classroom for 5+ minutes, AFTER being informed BOTH planes had hit and the country was "under attack". GWB's trip itinerary was published says before...there is absolutely no excuse not to remove GWB from that area.

Just a thought. Remember how uptight and protective the Secret Service is...To leave a president vulnerable in this situation is a 110% inexcusable mistake............................................unless they knew he was safe.

A secured school room, in a school crawling with secret service is "vulnerable"?

I'm a "lefty", and I say you're ridiculously grasping at straws.

No, but I would expect the Secret Service that protects my President to act swiftly. Instead, GWB sat in the classroom for 5+ minutes, AFTER being informed BOTH planes had hit and the country was "under attack". GWB's trip itinerary was published says before...there is absolutely no excuse not to remove GWB from that area.

A secured school room, in a school crawling with secret service is "vulnerable"?

Uhhhh..................do I really need to say this?

Planes were still in the air hijacked, 2 planes had been confirmed hitting the WTC, and GWB was told in his ear that the country was under attack. How would Bush be secure in a classroom? All it took was a plane apparently to collapse 2 100 story buildings, I doubt the Secret Service and a School classroom would be great protection against a suicide plane bomber. Not to mention his itinerary was posted days in advanced, so him being a target should of been their #1 priority.

I cant believe I just had to say this.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

there is no hope that these pathetic morons will ever seek out the professional psychiatric help they actually need

It is when some of those terrorists come up alive and well and hold press conferences.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

:lol:

This is a PERFECT example of just how fucked up and dishonest truthtards are. They STILL believe hijackers are alive DESPITE all the evidence they've been shown over the years. They don't give a shit about the truth. In fact, they HATE the truth! It is the one thing that derails their bullshit and exposes the fact their agendas are more important to them than the truth.

For instance....

All claims of "alive hijackers" occured between September 12 and September 23, 2001. Why? Because on September 12th, the FBI came out with the list of hijackers. Now, the names may appear foreign to us, but they are quite common in the Middle East. People in the Middle East with the same name claimed they were "alive" even though they were the ones the FBI was talking about.

So why did they all stop on September 23rd? Because that is the day the FBI released the PICTURES of the hijackers. Guess what. The "alive" hijackers weren't the same people as the pictures depicted them to be.

Here is a good example. Waleed al Shehri was a pilot who trained in Florida. He hears his name is one of the hijackers. He hears they trained in Florida. What else is he suppose to think? So he reports from Morocco that he is alive and well and innocent. Who wouldn't?

The kicker is he is Waleed A. al Shehri. The hijacker? Waleed M. al Shehri. Waleed A. is a pilot. Waleed M. was muscle, not a pilot. Their pictures do not match. The FBI still went out and interviewed him in Morocco anyway.

This story should have died on September 24th, but it didn't. It lives on to this day because even when the truthtards know the facts, they insist on claiming hijackers are alive because it SOUNDS good.

Just more evidence that truthtards, PhysicsExist in particular, are proven liars and are not out for the truth, but to push their truthtard agendas. I am sure PE will ignore these facts or just claim I am lying while running away like a little bitch. That is what he usually does when confronted by the truth.

It will never be fully investigated.

The American people dont seem to want all the real facts.

The real facts?

Muslim terrorists flew planes into buildings.

All of the world with televisions saw that with their own eyes.

What exactly do you think we need to investigate?

The real facts?

Muslim terrorists flew planes into buildings.

All of the world with televisions saw that with their own eyes.

What exactly do you think we need to investigate?

You could see who was in those planes?

How come Osama is not wanted for 9/11?

Why are accused terrorists coming out stating they are alive?

Stop, think. Use your logic. Use basic Newtonian Physics. Use your eyes. No disrespect.

You could see who was in those planes?
We know who was on the planes because of thousands of pieces of evidence including the flight manifests, the testimony of the flight attendants describing some of the hijackers including giving their seat numbers, and the DNA evidence from several of the crash sites.

PhysicsExist said:
How come Osama is not wanted for 9/11?
He is already wanted. You don't need additional indictments if you already have one as an indictment too early can mess up the case.

PhysicsExist said:
Why are accused terrorists coming out stating they are alive?
And this is where truthtards REALLY shine in their complete and utter ignorance. I've already explained this to PE, yet he has not been able to refute it.

Here it is again to PE's dismay:

This is a PERFECT example of just how fucked up and dishonest truthtards are. They STILL believe hijackers are alive DESPITE all the evidence they've been shown over the years. They don't give a shit about the truth. In fact, they HATE the truth! It is the one thing that derails their bullshit and exposes the fact their agendas are more important to them than the truth.

For instance....

All claims of "alive hijackers" occured between September 12 and September 23, 2001. Why? Because on September 12th, the FBI came out with the list of hijackers. Now, the names may appear foreign to us, but they are quite common in the Middle East. People in the Middle East with the same name claimed they were "alive" even though they were the ones the FBI was talking about.

So why did they all stop on September 23rd? Because that is the day the FBI released the PICTURES of the hijackers. Guess what. The "alive" hijackers weren't the same people as the pictures depicted them to be.

Here is a good example. Waleed al Shehri was a pilot who trained in Florida. He hears his name is one of the hijackers. He hears they trained in Florida. What else is he suppose to think? So he reports from Morocco that he is alive and well and innocent. Who wouldn't?

The kicker is he is Waleed A. al Shehri. The hijacker? Waleed M. al Shehri. Waleed A. is a pilot. Waleed M. was muscle, not a pilot. Their pictures do not match. The FBI still went out and interviewed him in Morocco anyway.

This story should have died on September 24th, but it didn't. It lives on to this day because even when the truthtards know the facts, they insist on claiming hijackers are alive because it SOUNDS good.

Just more evidence that truthtards, PhysicsExist in particular, are proven liars and are not out for the truth, but to push their truthtard agendas. I am sure PE will ignore these facts or just claim I am lying while running away like a little bitch. That is what he usually does when confronted by the truth.

Better yet, PE.... why haven't a single one of you truthtards actually gone to the Middle East to find one of these hijackers you claim are alive? Put up billboards. ANYTHING. These "alive" hijackers would immediately debunk the entire government story while vindicating truthtards.

Want to know why nobody is doing anything? Because even you truthtards know it is a lie. It is just another one of those lies truthtards trot out every once in a while just to prove how truly stupid they really are in their beliefs. :lol:

Way to go PE!

Forum List

Back