Felipe Calderon Is a Piece of Crap

Obamerican

Aug 21, 2010
Until this WORTHLESS politician takes Mexico's cartels by the FUCKING BALLS and castrates them he should shut the fuck up about the US drug users.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Let's try to find out the main reasons why the USA is such an enormous drug consumer market.

First Reason: The country's extraordinary material wealth.

Unlike Tanzania or Laos, for example, large swaths of the US population, after paying all their bills, still have a surplus of money to spend on luxury items like mind-altering substances.

Second Reason: America is an open, free, secular society that does not exercise an totalitarian control on its citizen's lives.

Can you even imagine drug trafficking and consumption in a theocratic dictatorship like Saudi Arabia or a stalinist state like North Korea?

(Aside: yes, large consumption of drugs is one of the downsides of secularism (I have to be honest enough to admit it). But the totalitarian "alternatives" offered by theocracy and stalinist states are like the proverbial medicine that's worse than the disease itself : )

Now let's ask ourselves:

Is it really fair to blame America for being a wealth country, a country that's able to feed most of its population?

Is it really fair to blame America for being a secular, open society that does not keep a permanent, authoritarian, Big Brother-like watch over their citizens' personal lives?

These are the two main reasons why the US has such a big drug market which is a totally different question that should not be confused with:

Why the US has such a BIG DRUG PROBLEM?" (criminalisation of drugs that leads to the creation of a black market with all the crime and violence commonly associated with it?? Pick your own favorite answer).

It is my understanding that America should be proud and should be praised for the underlying reasons that leads the country to have a large drug consumer market.

It's sad to see that Calderon has taken the easy way out of Mexico's drug related violence:

Looking for a convenient foreign scapegoat to put the blame on.

In this particular case, Calderon is the exact mirror image of the super patriotic american clown who blames Mexico's poverty for what in reality is the dismal failure of the US federal government to protect its own borders and deport a substantial number of illegal mexican immigrants.

Note to Obamerican: How about linking to an article or somesuch so as to stimulate discussion. I have no idea wtf you are talking about..

Crawl out from under that rock then.

Obamerican is talking about a statement the Mexican Prez made a couple of weeks ago.....that the drug problem along the border would practically go away if we Americans stopped using drugs.

After that little prick said we were guilty of human-rights abuse when we pass laws to protect our borders I don't think he's very credible.

José;3108693 said:
It's sad to see that Calderon has taken the easy way out of Mexico's drug related violence:

Looking for a convenient foreign scapegoat to put the blame on.

In this particular case, Calderon is the exact mirror image of the super patriotic american clown who blames Mexico's poverty for what in reality is the dismal failure of the US federal government to protect its own borders and deport a substantial number of illegal mexican immigrants.

Sorry, but nobody is saying that except maybe Mexicans.

We know that Mexico's problems are their own making. We provide a large percentage of their income. Without all of the cash Mexicans are sending into the country from the U.S. a large cash-cow would evaporate.

Democrats allow it to continue because it accomplishes two goals.

1. Illegal immigration should provide a large voter base sometime in the future to the Democrat party.

2. All of the illegal and legal residents that are already here are sending cash out of the country, thus "spreading the wealth". In other words, sending money out of the country so the Dems can raise our taxes again.

Now why do the Dems want to raise our taxes???? Because they feel they can spend the money better then we can. He he he.:cuckoo:

Until this WORTHLESS politician takes Mexico's cartels by the FUCKING BALLS and castrates them he should shut the fuck up about the US drug users.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

FWIW I doubt he has the resources to do that.

His government is so cowed by the criminals and so fraught by corruption that at best it can fight a holding action.

When brave men in office refuse to take their silver, they get the Mexican mafia's lead.

Plata o plomo?

That's the choice they're being given. The ONLY choice they are given, too.​

And if YOU were given that choice and you knew that they would also kill your entire family and get away with it, too, what would YOU choose?​

This is a problem that we allow to exist because we cannot deal with our own goofiness when it comes to Marijuana, folks.​

We gave the Mexican Mafia this opportunity and like good criminal capitalists everywhere, they saw the BLACK market oppportunity and are servicing it.​

So if you want to blame anybody?

Blame the AMERICAN assholes who continue to make marijuana a crime.​

Last edited:

FWIW I doubt he has the resources to do that.

His government is so cowed by the criminals and so fraught by corruption that at best it can fight a holding action.

When brave men in office refuse to take their silver, they get the Mexican mafia's lead.

Plata o plomo?

That's the choice they're being given. The ONLY choice they are given, too.​

And if YOU were given that choice and you knew that they would also kill your entire family and get away with it, too, what would YOU choose?​

This is a problem that we allow to exist because we cannot deal with our own goofiness when it comes to Marijuana, folks.​

We gave the Mexican Mafia this opportunity and like good criminal capitalists everywhere, they saw the BLACK market oppportunity and are servicing it.​

So if you want to blame anybody?

Blame the AMERICAN assholes who continue to make marijuana a crime.​

Fair enough, editec...

But Mexican politicians in general and the head of state in particular should take these three points into consideration:

1 - Drug legalization is an extremely polemic issue. (it's easy for marijuana users to forget the heavy, lethal drugs, like cocaine and specially heroin.)

2 - America is a sovereign country and her decisions regarding highly contentious issues like this one have to be respected by the world community regardless of one's personal opinion.

3 - America's prohibition of illegal drugs give rise to black market cartels that supply the demand but the presence of those mafia-like organisations IN MEXICAN TERRITORY is Mexico's responsability just like the presence of illegal immigrants IN AMERICAN TERRITORY is America's responsability.

Mexico does not like to be blamed for America's immigration problems so mexican heads of state should be the first ones to give a good example and stop using America as an excuse for their failure to expel Sinaloa, Juarez etc... from mexican soil.

Jose, whether you like to hear it or not, Mexico NEVER has taken responsibility for ANYTHING! So go ahead and call me a 'patriotic clown' - I call it as I see it.

Jose, whether you like to hear it or not, Mexico NEVER has taken responsibility for ANYTHING! So go ahead and call me a 'patriotic clown' - I call it as I see it.

LOL, LOL...

You and Calderon should hook up, Angelhair... A super patriotic mexican clown and his american counterpart...

A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am offended by Calderon's hypocritical preaching about how we treat illegal immigrants, when Mexico is 100 fold worst to illegals. I also get offended when me drills our drug use and ignore his own country is still the root cause!

HOWEVER, he is one of the good guys and should be viewed as such. Cartels, government corruptions and the drug gangs run Mexico. They have made what should be a developing nation in the mold of Brazil a third world shit hole. While the violence is escalating the Calderon government is doing what no previous Mexican government has done, TAKE ON THE CARTELS!!! The Mexican government is taking the fight to them and they ARE WINNING!!! 10-15 years from now when Mexico is on the same path as Brazil into becoming an industrialized nation, they will look back and say Calderon's bravery is what got us there!

Last edited:
José;3109031 said:

LOL, LOL...

You and Calderon should hook up, Angelhair... A super patriotic mexican clown and his american counterpart...

A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you always make it a point to laugh at your own silliness? I doubt very much that Calderon and I share anything - I would venture to say that it's you and he who should 'hook up'. You have this BIG chip on your shoulder cause today people aren't out in the streets in record numbers protesting the illegal invasion - as I suggested to you before, it's time for you to step out of the 60's and into the 21st century.

Forum List

Back