Feldman WAS telling the truth:police say they've found historic audio of him naming abusers

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Wow. I'm glad the police found the audio where he names his abusers so very long ago. I always thought Feldman to be very credible and very brave to never give up in his quest to find justice not just for him but for one of my very favorite young actors Corey Haim.

Just awesome. 24 years have passed. Maybe he'll get some justice for all of the children.

• Just weeks after denying the existence of a record of claims Corey Feldman made in 1993, Santa Barbara Sheriff's Office says it has located the exact records
  • Feldman said in October that more than two decades ago, he specifically identified to police a list of people involved in an alleged pedophile ring
  • The Sheriff's Office fully denied the claim stating, 'Our records do not indicate that he named any suspects'
  • The police now claim they do in fact have audio recordings of Feldman's 1993 interview, which was conducted during its investigation of Michael Jackson

Read more: LAPD say they found audio of Corey Feldman naming abusers | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

nintchdbpict0003612261821-e1508678301119.jpg

Wow. I'm glad the police found the audio where he names his abusers so very long ago. I always thought Feldman to be very credible and very brave to never give up in his quest to find justice not just for him but for one of my very favorite young actors Corey Haim.

Just awesome. 24 years have passed. Maybe he'll get some justice for all of the children.

• Just weeks after denying the existence of a record of claims Corey Feldman made in 1993, Santa Barbara Sheriff's Office says it has located the exact records
  • Feldman said in October that more than two decades ago, he specifically identified to police a list of people involved in an alleged pedophile ring
  • The Sheriff's Office fully denied the claim stating, 'Our records do not indicate that he named any suspects'
  • The police now claim they do in fact have audio recordings of Feldman's 1993 interview, which was conducted during its investigation of Michael Jackson

Read more: LAPD say they found audio of Corey Feldman naming abusers | Daily Mail Online

Hollyweird killed Corey Haim!

Charlie Sheen need to rot in hell for what he did!

Hollyweird killed Corey Haim!

Charlie Sheen need to rot in hell for what he did!

I loved both these young actors. They were so damn good. Often wondered about River Phoenix and if abuse drove him to drugs as well. He and Corey F were in Stand by Me. Just a classic coming of age movie. Feldman was a comic genius at a young age. Yo Frog Brothers in Lost Boys and the Burbs.

Very talented.

Who would have thought 15 years ago that Michael Jackson was the only one apparently not fucking kids?

Forum List

Back