feisty old beards of usmb

I do not have a beard or a mustache. The Mrs. won't allow it. She says she doesn't like to beat the bushes to find the candy...

beards.jpg

:lol:

If this guy would keep his mouth shut about politics, him and I could have a very good time.:cool:

george_clooney_8.jpg

I'm still hoping to get enough for my very first shave. One day. :eusa_pray:

No you don't! Don't start because if the ladies like it on you then comes the trimming, followed by more trimming and more trimming. But on the other hand when the top starts thinning or disappears completely at least you'll have hair somewhere on your head.

No you don't! Don't start because if the ladies like it on you then comes the trimming, followed by more trimming and more trimming. But on the other hand when the top starts thinning or disappears completely at least you'll have hair somewhere on your head.

You gotta trim it or you start looking like Santa Claus.

You gotta trim it or you start looking like Santa Claus.

Too Late!

ZZ_Top_Color_2_low_res.jpg

Yeh. Up your nose and in your ears! :tongue:

Forum List

Back