Feinstein to introduce assault weapons ban Monday

Feinstein steps over those kids bodies to pass laws she's been wanting to pass most of her life.

546e5i.jpg

Lol the big Libowski!

Fuck you Diane, you uglyass moron. Try to come and get mine. Bitch.

if this country passes a law that says one of you ten guns is illegal what will you do when the police come to you to hand it over?

There would be so many lawsuits over that that it would be tied up in the SCOTUS for decades.

And they would rightly rule that such a law would be unconstitutional.

I remember feinstein in the first awb she wanted flash suppressors taken off of guns because they made them look mean. :lol:

They haven't even had their funerals.

She is such a class act............

Three other sources indicate the measure would be introduced in January.

I wonder what Ms Feinstein's definition of "assault weapon" is.

Maybe she got "assault' and "salt" mixed up. http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...eases?ID=ee497f2c-5056-8059-76c3-29b8a8363134

Any such measure would never make it to the floor for a vote, particularly the House.

Linked below is a good outline on the legal aspects of the issue:

If Congress, W.H. wanted to ban assault weapons, could they? - POLITICO.com

In the unlikely event a new AWB is enacted, any court challenge wound hinge on the doctrine of ‘weapons in common use,’ and the courts’ correct understanding as to what constitutes an ‘assault weapon,’ where ARs, AK/Ms and similar semi-auto rifles are indeed in ‘common use,’ and can in no way be perceived as ‘dangerous and unusual weapons.’

They haven't even had their funerals.

She is such a class act............

Three other sources indicate the measure would be introduced in January.

I wonder what Ms Feinstein's definition of "assault weapon" is.

Maybe she got "assault' and "salt" mixed up. http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...eases?ID=ee497f2c-5056-8059-76c3-29b8a8363134

Any such measure would never make it to the floor for a vote, particularly the House.

Linked below is a good outline on the legal aspects of the issue:

If Congress, W.H. wanted to ban assault weapons, could they? - POLITICO.com

In the unlikely event a new AWB is enacted, any court challenge wound hinge on the doctrine of ‘weapons in common use,’ and the courts’ correct understanding as to what constitutes an ‘assault weapon,’ where ARs, AK/Ms and similar semi-auto rifles are indeed in ‘common use,’ and can in no way be perceived as ‘dangerous and unusual weapons.’

Are you saying Reid won't allow this?

Too funny, another law, I can only imagine all those of the criminal persuasion are quaking in their boots. Talk about stupid fool.

Never let a crisis go to waste

They don't a single fuck about Holder and Obama arming violent Mexican drug gang and killing Brian Terry

Democrats suck

Fuck you Diane, you uglyass moron. Try to come and get mine. Bitch.

if this country passes a law that says one of you ten guns is illegal what will you do when the police come to you to hand it over?

No, they'll take on the US government. Yep, they're so brave they can't even manage to shoot the shooter but they're gonna take on the US military. Gotta love it.

As for the bill - its a place to start. And, not even the guns nuts can make a case for "needing" semi-auto assault rifles for deer hunting or self defense.

They don't need the high capacity mags or the tear gas canisters that you can easily buy without a background check.

If they're upstanding members of society, they will happily agree to work to insure the safety of our children. If they're crooks or crazy, not so much.

That is serious point - Its the gun owners, of which I am one, who should be leading the movement to make our children safe in their schools and the rest of us safe, whereever we go. That should include the NRA.

Gun safety.

That really is not so much to ask.

Will they have to pass it before they can read it?

Don't you mean, if they cannot read it?

Actually, I read that's a defense that has been used by hunters ... They couldn't read the "no hunting" signs and so could not be held responsible to abide by the law.

Forum List

Back