Feinstein: ‘The Purpose Is to Dry Up the Supply of These Weapons Over Time’

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0nrTvia-Tc]Feinstein lays out plan to "dry up" assault weapons supply - YouTube[/ame]

Feinstein lays out plan to "dry up" assault weapons supply - YouTube
What these idiots in the Democrat party don't realize is that of all of the gun fatalities I would guess at least 99% in high crime cities such as Chicago and elsewhere are primarily caused by handguns, not semi automatics. They are creating this false narrarative and boogeyman that now suddenly if we just ban semi automatics the problem is solved. Banning semi automatics is a good first step, but not if it's going to be used as a tool to attack the 2nd Amendment. At this point just banning semi automatics is akin to putting a temporary bandaid on the elephant in the room. The problem of gun fatalities has many components including social and economic and ease of access, and must be addressed comprehensively if we are to acheive anything. I would look at Rudy Guiliani's "zero tolerance" when he was mayor of New York that ended up bringing a dramatic reduction in overall crime rates, incuding those involving firearms, as a model to be followed throughout the country.

Last edited:

Feinstein's brain cells have dried up. The woman needs to move to Cuba and see if they'll let her become a citizen. Then maybe she can sleep at night knowing that a dictator is making all the important decisions for her. She shouldn't stay here since all these free people scare the crap out of her. The woman is a nutjob. I think her and Pelosi are tied for airheads of the year.

Feinstein's brain cells have dried up. The woman needs to move to Cuba and see if they'll let her become a citizen. Then maybe she can sleep at night knowing that a dictator is making all the important decisions for her. She shouldn't stay here since all these free people scare the crap out of her. The woman is a nutjob. I think her and Pelosi are tied for airheads of the year.
Apparently Feinstein, Pelosi and co. aren't happy fucking up California, they want to now move on to the entire country.

What these idiots in the Democrat party don't realize is that of all of the gun fatalities I would guess at least 99% in high crime cities such as Chicago and elsewhere are primarily caused by handguns, not semi automatics. They are creating this false narrarative and boogeyman that now suddenly if we just ban semi automatics the problem is solved. Banning semi automatics is a good first step, but not if it's going to be used as a tool to attack the 2nd Amendment. At this point just banning semi automatics is akin to putting a temporary bandaid on the elephant in the room. The problem of gun fatalities has many components including social and economic and ease of access, and must be addressed comprehensively if we are to acheive anything. I would look at Rudy Guiliani's "zero tolerance" when he was mayor of New York that ended up bringing a dramatic reduction in overall crime rates, incuding those involving firearms, as a model to be followed throughout the country.

Once they ban assault weapons, they will start admitting that handguns are more commonly used and they will go after those. The plan is to get rid of the best weapons first and then start taking the smaller ones. They want us helpless. If a government desired to attack it's people, it must ensure that the people do not have the capability to fight back. They don't give a rat's ass about our safety. They care about their own agenda and their own power. Free, armed people are a giant threat to dictatorships. Obama is friendliest toward the most evil leaders, like Chavez or the Muslim Brotherhood. He likes dictators and they like him. They have the same mindset.

Someone picked the wrong house.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a2gCFOtaZPo]Gunny & Glock - Wrong Girl - Extended Version - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently Feinstein, Pelosi and co. aren't happy fucking up California, they want to now move on to the entire country.

California was just a practice run. Now they're ready to fuck up something even bigger.

Don't be fooled, they know most of it is Hand Guns, and they will be coming for those soon enough. Their Ultimate goal is disarming The American People, Completely. They simply know if they try and do to much to fast, the American People will sweep them out of office with a vengeance. So it's baby steps, which ihas been their standard MO since the beginning of time, with all issues.

Don't worry though, I will be called crazy and Paranoid all the way to the day they take the last gun.

Last edited:
OP- On the other hand, the MASSACRES are all done with semi-autos and big clips- and the huge number of guns in inner cities are due to 40% of gun sales NOT background checked with no limits on number, thanks to bought off Pubs and idiot dupes. Functional morons like you Rush/Beck/Foxbots...

OP- On the other hand, the MASSACRES are all done with semi-autos and big clips- and the huge number of guns in inner cities are due to 40% of gun sales NOT background checked with no limits on number, thanks to bought off Pubs and idiot dupes. Functional morons like you Rush/Beck/Foxbots...

Back Ground Checks I support, But that is not all you guys seem to want, and I am sure you will not stop at taking AR's away. Maybe not you, but the left anyways.

Feinstein_assault_weapon_display-e1359050954555.jpg

Hmm, some of those look kind of familiar.

New Topics

Forum List

Back