Feingold: No health care bill before Christmas

U.S. Sen. Russ Feingold told a large crowd gathered for a listening session in Iron County last week there would likely be no health care bill before the end of the year

Denied:1up! Software ()

That makes sense, too many variables to contend with, they wouldn't be able to get it done right in just a few months.

Suits me. With luck, maybe not then either...

reform's needed, imo, but intelligently and responsibly done, which i've yet to see. feingold has some pretty good ideas about using individual states to model different approaches to the problem.

I agree, Del. Reform is badly needed but we need to reform the medical industry without the government taking it completely over. I'm very against that. Reform, yes. Government controlled health care, NO WAY.:evil:

U.S. Sen. Russ Feingold told a large crowd gathered for a listening session in Iron County last week there would likely be no health care bill before the end of the year

That makes sense, too many variables to contend with, they wouldn't be able to get it done right in just a few months.

And yet Obama wanted EXACTLY that. He and the Democrats succeeded in forcing a vote on the stimulus bill with out anyone reading it and we got screwed, he tried the same with the Health Care bill and failed, yet we get to hear the left claim the Republicans are to blame, are terrorists are unamerican, are criminals and on and on.

And yet Obama wanted EXACTLY that. He and the Democrats succeeded in forcing a vote on the stimulus bill with out anyone reading it and we got screwed, he tried the same with the Health Care bill and failed, yet we get to hear the left claim the Republicans are to blame, are terrorists are unamerican, are criminals and on and on.

Those liberal Democraps get really pissy when they don't get their way. Watch their next assault on America. They plan over a 1000 Health Care Reform "events" between now and when Congress goes back into session. Instead of a "dog and pony show" it's going to be a "dog and phoney circus"!!!:lol:

Forum List

Back