Feigned Outrage Of The Right

Both Rush's and Trent Lott's intent and motive were mean spirited and derogatory.

Reid meant no offense whatsoever.

Even Ward Connelly, the CA black conservative, wrote in the WSJ, that he could not find what was supposed to be racist in Reid's comments.

I doubt anyone who is honest can say the same about Lott or FatsoRush

If you believe that crap then I have land in the middle of the Atlantic for sale and you seem to be the perfect candidate to purchase it.

The repubs who are outraged because Reid's remarks were supposedly racist are all wet....What he said is as true as what Rush said about the media rooting for Donovan McNabb because they really, really, REALLY want a black quarterback to succeed.

However, if guys like Limpbagh and Trent Lott can be drummed out of their jobs for making the kinds of comments they made, then it's only apropos that Reid be rat fucked too.
Both Rush's and Trent Lott's intent and motive were mean spirited and derogatory.

Reid meant no offense whatsoever.

Even Ward Connelly, the CA black conservative, wrote in the WSJ, that he could not find what was supposed to be racist in Reid's comments.

I doubt anyone who is honest can say the same about Lott or FatsoRush
Bullshit.

You have no fucking idea what the intents of others are unless you're a mind reader....And you don't even have but half an idea what you're talking about half of the time.

On top of that, quoting Ward Connerly doesn't give you any more credibility. You seem to keep forgetting that I'm smarter than that.

Well it's evident the left doesn't care as much about Racism as they claim they do, they hardly batted an eyelash over the demeaning and degrading comments said about Obama from Reid, so who cares now.

It just proved once again that lefties only care about racism when it can used against others who don't have a D next to their name..

Goes to show that most Americans know the Race Card Card is being played by the Right.

For all of you in the forum who were giving me a hard time over my position that what harry reid did was an insult on all americans why don't you watch this video and listen to what the black americans in it have to say.

If you can't stand beck and wont watch it I understand...and for you just know that they agreed that it was an insult to all americans.

The audience also does not conisder america a racist nation (Except for one man) but they do acknowledge there is racism in america (duh)

So to those of you calling me ingenuine, wrong, and fake for my feelings on it...KISS MY ASS

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4rRZIXvcVw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4yCiRdKZbg[/ame]

Oh and DanteNell remember some of us ACCEPTED His apology

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ted-thank-you-senator-reid-3.html#post1903808

Well it's evident the left doesn't care as much about Racism as they claim they do,

Are you kidding me? the political machine of the left LOVES racism, it's one of their favorite political weapons, since they almost never fail to use it in an attempt to score some points at their opponents expense whenever anything that might conceivably be construed as racism arises.

After all their whole shtick is attempting to appear as "the victim" or being on the side of "the victim", it's basically a big cult of "victims of how unfair reality is".

Well it's evident the left doesn't care as much about Racism as they claim they do,

Are you kidding me? the political machine of the left LOVES racism, it's one of their favorite political weapons, since they almost never fail to use it in an attempt to score some points at their opponents expense whenever anything that might conceivably be construed as racism arises.

After all their whole shtick is attempting to appear as "the victim" or being on the side of "the victim", it's basically a big cult of "victims of how unfair reality is".
''And here folks, we have the species Whitey Rightie, at home in his comfort zone playig the v ictim while accussing others of, playing the vicrim'' -priceless

''And here folks, we have the species Whitey Rightie, at home in his comfort zone playig the v ictim while accussing others of, playing the vicrim'' -priceless

ROFLMAO! if nothing else at least your random musings are occasionally entertaining. :clap2:

ROFLMAO! if nothing else at least your random musings are occasionally entertaining. :clap2:

I'm still waiting for him to watch the video where the black americans show he is wrong on his opinions about this :D

What stupid Harry Reid said was not really so much racist (despite the archaic use of the word "Negro") as it was insulting to the majority of American voters.

Voters in America, the majority, in fact, did vote for a black man.

It wasn't the skin color that got them to cast such votes for President Obama or to withhold them.

It wasn't the "dialect" of the candidate, either.

It was a judgment on policy preferences utterly independent of skin color, by and large.

Is it true that the same Americans would be wholly unlikely to vote for Al Sharpton? Yeah, I sure as hell hope so. But that would not be based on Sharpton's darker skin pigment or his poorer public speaking voice. Again, that it be based on a rejection of the outright nasty racist stupidity of the man.

Harry shouldn't have to apologize for racist commentary that wasn't really racist. He SHOULD apologize for his unfair, unsupported and dismissive commentary about the American electorate.

Well it's evident the left doesn't care as much about Racism as they claim they do, they hardly batted an eyelash over the demeaning and degrading comments said about Obama from Reid, so who cares now.

It just proved once again that lefties only care about racism when it can used against others who don't have a D next to their name..

This provides evidence the author is a non-thinker and another member of the right wing idiot fringe. What Reid said is very clear. The white American public is, to a greater or lesser extent, racist. Many, if not most, white Americans harbor fear of the black man - and to continue the honesty - it is because of the behavior of too many black males that a stereotype exists by which all black men are labeled.
Reid's comment suggested, rightly so, that someone who looked like Mike Tyson, and spoke like Jesse Jackson could not have gotten the nomination. And that's true.
The made-up histeria by Limbaugh and the right wing media, McConnell and Boehner, Steele and Gingrich, et al on the right, simply demonstrates once again that the conservative elite are dishonest, and those who believe their bull shit are stupid.

What stupid Harry Reid said was not really so much racist (despite the archaic use of the word "Negro") as it was insulting to the majority of American voters.

It wasn't the skin color that got them to cast such votes for President Obama or to withhold them.

It was a judgment on policy preferences utterly independent of skin color, by and large.

Is it true that the same Americans would be wholly unlikely to vote for Al Sharpton? Yeah, I sure as hell hope so. But that would not be based on Sharpton's darker skin pigment or his poorer public speaking voice. Again, that it be based on a rejection of the outright nasty racist stupidity of the man.

Harry shouldn't have to apologize for racist commentary that wasn't really racist. He SHOULD apologize for his unfair, unsupported and dismissive commentary about the American electorate.
MAny people vote for and against skin color as well as ethnicity. Grow the fuck up. Just look at the support in the Italian AMerican community for Rudy. Then look at the people who think of him as a grease ball. They all exist in the melting pot.

Democracy is ugly and so is the American public some times when it comes to race and ethnicity.

MAny people vote for and against skin color as well as ethnicity. Grow the fuck up. Just look at the support in the Italian AMerican community for Rudy. Then look at the people who think of him as a grease ball. They all exist in the melting pot.

Democracy is ugly and so is the American public some times when it comes to race and ethnicity.

No, stupid. SOME people vote on the basis of race, and I never suggested otherwise.

But your boy, Harry Dingy Reid, suggested that most Americans vote that way.

He has no valid basis to disparage the American electorate like that.

It does reveal his low opinion of the folks who have continued to put him and some of his fellow lib-idiots into Office, however.

And loser such as YOU telling anybody to "grow up" is a text book example of hypocrisy and chutzpah, however. Funny stuff.

For all of you in the forum who were giving me a hard time over my position that what harry reid did was an insult on all americans why don't you watch this video and listen to what the black americans in it have to say.

If you can't stand beck and wont watch it I understand...and for you just know that they agreed that it was an insult to all americans.

The audience also does not conisder america a racist nation (Except for one man) but they do acknowledge there is racism in america (duh)

So to those of you calling me ingenuine, wrong, and fake for my feelings on it...KISS MY ASS

YouTube - Glenn Beck Show - January 14, 2010 - Pt 1 of 7

YouTube - Glenn Beck Show - January 14, 2010 - Pt 2 of 7

Oh and DanteNell remember some of us ACCEPTED His apology

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ted-thank-you-senator-reid-3.html#post1903808

I dont think Dante DevNell wants a legitimate challenge to his position....ok i'll leave your thread alone and let you have your fun now D.

These "quotes" have already been discredited. I find it seriously pathetic that anyone would knowingly use false information to accuse another of racism. It is beyond partisan - in my opinion, it destroys any shred of credibility you may have had.

Thanks for reminding me. You are the best!

Every one of these quotes is linked here...

Top 10 Rush Limbaugh Racist Quotes | News One

Forum List

Back