Feet hurt sore from standing walking ?

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
MIne have I gone through every insole from 2 bucks to 360 $ those were to correct a supination or pronation or to help some guy make a car payment.
Anyway .
I decided to try something else.
I took several insoles sports work walking and cut out the parts I wanted and used spray adhesive to attach denses material on the corresponding area where I wanted more material ( not gel not foam, sorbatal or something ) to the underside of the top insole . this was last week .
So far the results have been well worth the effort.

Whatcha drinkin, dude?

Gel foam the supinations to your pronated head and you will be able to walk AND stand all at the same time. And no MUSLINS will jump out and spray adhesive on your dense insole.

And babbys and way instain and all that.

:thup:

I regret taking you off ignore to read your post, I thought you could refrain ,I will not make that mistake again.

MIne have I gone through every insole from 2 bucks to 360 $ those were to correct a supination or pronation or to help some guy make a car payment.
Anyway .
I took several insoles sports work walking and cut out the parts I wanted and used spray adhesive to attach denses material on the corresponding area where I wanted more material ( not gel not foam, sorbatal or something ) to the underside of the top insole . this was last week .
I’ve been down that road and got different pads. I had bone spurs, but also just plain painful feet. I had special shoes made, and went to a podiatrist, and got the most PAINFUL steroid shot in the bottom of one foot you could imagine. That was pretty much like the shoes, no help at all really.

This had gone on several years and was getting worse. During the day, after a while they would get better but those first few hours or first few steps were the worse. If I had to go to the head in the middle of the night I would actually crawl rather than put weight on my feet.

My wife, who btw is very good at self healing and awareness, suggested that I might need calcium, and got me a bottle of Calc-Mag-Zinc tablets, large white ones, 2-per day (Dosage each tablet Calc-1,000mg; Mag-500mg; Zinc-25mg), and within a couple of weeks all the foot pain disappeared, and has never returned. These cost me less than a dime a day.

Anyway .
I’ve been down that road and got different pads. I had bone spurs, but also just plain painful feet. I had special shoes made, and went to a podiatrist, and got the most PAINFUL steroid shot in the bottom of one foot you could imagine. That was pretty much like the shoes, no help at all really.

This had gone on several years and was getting worse. During the day, after a while they would get better but those first few hours or first few steps were the worse. If I had to go to the head in the middle of the night I would actually crawl rather than put weight on my feet.

My wife, who btw is very good at self healing and awareness, suggested that I might need calcium, and got me a bottle of Calc-Mag-Zinc tablets, large white ones, 2-per day (Dosage each tablet Calc-1,000mg; Mag-500mg; Zinc-25mg), and within a couple of weeks all the foot pain disappeared, and has never returned. These cost me less than a dime a day.

I have bone spurs along the sides and top on both feet oddly enough none on the bottom I will pick up some cal mag,
thought I am a daily glacier milk user.
I never minded the shots thought the relief mealy temporary ,
The fatigue/sorness is different than the pain.

i got the high arches.....i wear crocs....i know probably not the best thing but they are very comfie and damned light....i also wear birkenstocks.....and in tennis shoes....new balance

i got the high arches.....i wear crocs....i know probably not the best thing but they are very comfie and damned light....i also wear birkenstocks.....and in tennis shoes....new balance

Crocks hurt the soles of my feet with those prongs sticking up. New Balance are the best!

Forum List

Back