Feeling Unpatriotic

Merlin

Jul 5, 2004
Ponchatoula, La.
In a few hours I am going to get in my boat and go in the swamp to one of my favorite places for a few days and try to think things out. I have learned a lot in the last few days from the Terri Schiavo case. I've been alive going on 7 decades and never realized that approximately (according to the poles) 50% of the population of the U.S.A. were cold blooded murderers. We are supposed to be merciful but I have learned that we are not. Mercy would have been sticking a needle in her and getting it over with. I can say one thing for sure, I am going to start taking my piece with me to more places than I have been because if every other person I meet is a killer, I want some protection. At least the Bush brothers tried and I thank them and God for that. Starving a person to death? I don't even want to be around anyone that would remotely think that this was ok. I am going to spend the rest of my life trying to figure out what I can get out of the U.S.A. without giving anything in return. I can't even start to comprehend starving someone to death.

Merlin said:
In a few hours I am going to get in my boat and go in the swamp to one of my favorite places for a few days and try to think things out. I have learned a lot in the last few days from the Terri Schiavo case. I've been alive going on 7 decades and never realized that approximately (according to the poles) 50% of the population of the U.S.A. were cold blooded murderers. We are supposed to be merciful but I have learned that we are not. Mercy would have been sticking a needle in her and getting it over with. I can say one thing for sure, I am going to start taking my piece with me to more places than I have been because if every other person I meet is a killer, I want some protection. At least the Bush brothers tried and I thank them and God for that. Starving a person to death? I don't even want to be around anyone that would remotely think that this was ok. I am going to spend the rest of my life trying to figure out what I can get out of the U.S.A. without giving anything in return. I can't even start to comprehend starving someone to death.

bring a fishing pole dude ! and good luck

Forum List

Back