feeling good about my vote for Scott Brown

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
Sen. Scott Brown seeks probe in football player’s killing - BostonHerald.com

U.S. Sen. Scott Brown lit up the airwaves this morning when he announced he’s demanding an official probe of the police killing of an Easton football player near Pace University in New York this weekend.

Brown said on-air that the slain 20-year-old, Danroy “D.J.” Henry Jr., was the “designated driver” early Sunday and was picking up friends at a Thornwood, N.Y., bar when a brawl spilled into a parking lot turning the scene into chaos with tragic consequences.

“He wasn’t drinking, and no drugs. He swung around to pick up some people. Apparently, he had the big stereo system with the woofers and he was parked in the fire lane. When the officer apparently knocked on his window, he took off, thinking that they wanted him to move, apparently,” Brown said on WEEI-AM’s Dennis & Callahan show.

As reported in today’s Herald, Henry was shot by police, removed from his car and handcuffed. He later died.

:clap2:

this is great news! probes like this should happen everytime police act out of line. if they are found guilty I hope they serve serious time

this is great news! probes like this should happen everytime police act out of line. if they are found guilty I hope they serve serious time

Your post is a tad odd.... you applaud the news because the police acted 'out of line', and then say 'if they are found guilty'.... Seems to me, you have already tried and convicted them. Interesting concept.

Your post is a tad odd.... you applaud the news because the police acted 'out of line', and then say 'if they are found guilty'.... Seems to me, you have already tried and convicted them. Interesting concept.

nope, my post made sense, your constant stalking of me though has blurred your ability to comprehend my posts

nope, my post made sense, your constant stalking of me though has blurred your ability to comprehend my posts

Is everyone who responds to your drivel a 'stalker'? My, you do have a very high opinion of yourself, blu.

Chris Christie, Scott Brown, Olympia Snowe, and Susan Collins have always been my favorite politicians. I love northern republicans for some reason (I also like Murkowki in Alaska and hopes she wins). I also like southern governor republicans like Jindal and Barbour.

Anyway, Christie/Brown 2012? Or maybe 2016?

U.S. Sen. Scott Brown lit up the airwaves this morning when he announced he’s demanding an official probe of the police killing of an Easton football player near Pace University in New York this weekend.

Brown said on-air that the slain 20-year-old, Danroy “D.J.” Henry Jr., was the “designated driver” early Sunday and was picking up friends at a Thornwood, N.Y., bar when a brawl spilled into a parking lot turning the scene into chaos with tragic consequences.

“He wasn’t drinking, and no drugs. He swung around to pick up some people. Apparently, he had the big stereo system with the woofers and he was parked in the fire lane. When the officer apparently knocked on his window, he took off, thinking that they wanted him to move, apparently,” Brown said on WEEI-AM’s Dennis & Callahan show.

As reported in today’s Herald, Henry was shot by police, removed from his car and handcuffed. He later died.

From what I heard, the cop that shot him fired from the hood on which he was riding, clinging on for his life.

From what I heard, the cop that shot him fired from the hood on which he was riding, clinging on for his life.

I checked the comments on the story. Seems the kid may have tried to run the cop over. couldn't find links.

Forum List

Back