Feeling a bit low today...

Thanks everybody for the wonderful support. I have news to report about Mrs. BBD and it appears that things are going to work out ok in the long run for her conditions. We spent most of the day yesterday at the hospital having test conducted and evaluations by her doctor. Here is what we found out... Her blood work was out of whack because she has developed Osteopenia which can be a early sign of Osteoporosis. This is what explains the broken rib she got last month for no reason at all. The doctor put her on some medications for this and will follow her closely with additional lab work. They did an ultrasound and evaluation on her and discovered that she had a pair of small benign cysts on her uterus. She has a follow-up appointment with the gyn doctor and will most likely have them removed. A very extensive evaluation of her left breast showed that the "shadows" earlier reported by the mammogram were a pair of benign cysts and they will be closely monitored by another mammogram in 6 months and if there is any change at all they will be removed. Things turned out much better than we feared they would and for that we are grateful. We are also grateful and appreciative of all of your good wishes, prayers and thoughts. Thank you everybody.

That's great BBD! So nice to hear a happy ending! :thup:

You guys are all just great... Thanks.

Thanks to you also for the reminder of what it's really all about.

Well, after writing my post to you and being reminded of the "all about part". I finally slid into bed about 3:30 a.m. and taken with the emotion, I hugged my wife, planted a substantial kiss and told her I loved her..... Well... lets just say my wife isn't particularly thrilled with being awakened at 3:30 in the morning from a sound sleep. I received the, screwy smile followed up with the, "what the Hell look" we men are all to familiar with. But, this story does have a happy ending. My wife woke me up with the best cup of coffee I've had in some time and a smile that could only mean a latter call to...:rolleyes:

Glad to here the more promising news, Lumpy

Last edited:
I have tears in my eyes BBD!

I am so happy for you both! It's so nice to see how in love you are with your mate, and to know you and she will have MANY more years together!

Forum List

Back