Feel The Love!!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Kenya Reportedly Deports American Author of Anti-Obama Book

NAIROBI, Kenya — The American author of a best-selling book attacking Barack Obama as unfit for the presidency was being deported from Kenya on Tuesday, a criminal investigations official said.

Jerome Corsi, who wrote "The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality," was picked up by police Tuesday for not having a work permit, said Carlos Maluta, a senior immigration official in charge of investigations.

He was briefly detained at immigration headquarters before being brought to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for deportation, said Joseph Mumira, head of criminal investigations at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.

FOXNews.com - Kenya Reportedly Deports American Author of Anti-Obama Book - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

I've never been to Kenya, but I have been to other African countries. You've got to be very careful if you're white, especially if you openly slam one of their heroes (like Obama). It's best if you have several armed body guards to protect you (which is what most major companies provide). I'm surprised Jerome Corsi wasn't executed, but the day is young.

I've never been to Kenya, but I have been to other African countries. You've got to be very careful if you're white, especially if you openly slam one of their heroes (like Obama). It's best if you have several armed body guards to protect you (which is what most major companies provide). I'm surprised Jerome Corsi wasn't executed, but the day is young.

I think I'll just pass on the visit.

i lived in kenya for 5 years. armed guards? please. the govt is protective of itself, to be sure, but stuff like this is in no way common

Yeah, what happens in a foreign country to someone violating their visa is just like wingnuts attacking journalists and calling sound crews boys.

:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M-kD0QdRJk]YouTube - Rev. Jeremiah Wright hate[/ame]

man, I feel so loved. Don't you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMOkDOXAovQ&feature=related]YouTube - Kamau Kambon says kill white people[/ame]

man this makes me feel all warm and snuggle and loved. Don't you?

oh yes, love abounds..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKiePbTcAfY&feature=related]YouTube - Mandela: Speaking to reporters after singing to kill whites[/ame]

That's good to hear. That wasn't my experience in Angola and Nigeria.

you cannot judge kenya based off experiences in those countries. would you go to south korea and then claim to know what north korea is like? or visit paris and claim the rest of europse is the same way? kenya is very stable, with the exception of the recent election violence. but that was fairly localized

you cannot judge kenya based off experiences in those countries. would you go to south korea and then claim to know what north korea is like? or visit paris and claim the rest of europse is the same way? kenya is very stable, with the exception of the recent election violence. but that was fairly localized

Like I said, that's good to hear. I feared the worst when I read things like the following:

Mob burns Kenyans seeking refuge in church - CNN.com

Gangs of young men armed with machetes are roaming the streets in Kenya as post-election violence threatens to engulf the country. Horrific attacks are being reported, including the torching of a church where people who had sought refuge were burned alive.

Like I said, that's good to hear. I feared the worst when I read things like the following:

Mob burns Kenyans seeking refuge in church - CNN.com

Gangs of young men armed with machetes are roaming the streets in Kenya as post-election violence threatens to engulf the country. Horrific attacks are being reported, including the torching of a church where people who had sought refuge were burned alive.

The ethnic violence, previously rare in Kenya

and the violence was all localized, like i said. not much happened in the major cities. and have you heard reports of violence since odinga told people to stop? but you know, keep basing your opinion of kenya off a couple of news articles and dont trust the person who lived there and still has friends living there

Forum List

Back