"Feel The Hate" for obama...

of being called a racist because I don't like the policies of this President, anyone notice that he is 1/2 white for crying out loud.

I don't give a rat's ass if he IS purple, IT'S WHAT HE IS DOING TO THIS COUNTRY AND IT'S CITIZENS, and it ain't pretty.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
yea... it's a fucking mad max-like, post-apocalyptic world out there. sure thing, tina. Go ahead and keep those voices in your head singing... "We don't need another heeeeroo..."

Israel is tough. Problem is, as much as we fight their battles for them, they stand on the side lines with a military paid for with US dollars. I'd love to see them join the fight. Haven't seen them do squat to return the endless favors we've done for them. Squat. We consider it a favor if they stop building houses in one spot and start in another. Meanwhile, the SOBs that want to go to war with us for what reason?......oh yeah, they want to go to war with us BECAUSE OF ISRAEL and while our boys die for the right to keep sending mega bucks to the Israeli military, they fight the guys with rocks and bottle rockets behind a fence.

We raise hell and cry and whine and cut aid when some South American bananna republic won't send troops to fight with us, we piss off France, our long time allie, long before Israel, and fuck with them for not wanting to fight. But Israel? The guys that are ALREADY THERE? Our good friends, the ones that we bought and paid for their military?

When do we cash in?

That's what I want to know. In your personal existence, do you have any friends that you give and give and give until it hurts and then when you are looking for a hand, they don't help? Do YOU keep friends like that?

Israel wanted to join us in OIF. We wouldn't let them.
hey, go easy with the facts on willy
it might distract him from watching his dog lick its own balls

;)

Where do you think his dog learned that trick?

Last edited:
of being called a racist because I don't like the policies of this President, anyone notice that he is 1/2 white for crying out loud.

I don't give a rat's ass if he IS purple, IT'S WHAT HE IS DOING TO THIS COUNTRY AND IT'S CITIZENS, and it ain't pretty.

His lips are purple.

Perhaps it's reasons like this why Israelis dislike obama so much...

Some Israelis Insulted By Obama Picture

Posted by Howard Arenstein

3614625114_6c365d6442_o.jpg

Israeli TV newscasters Tuesday night interpreted a photo taken Monday in the Oval Office of President Obama talking on the phone with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as an "insult" to Israel.

They saw the incident as somewhat akin to an incident last year, when the Iraqi reporter threw a shoe at President Bush in Baghdad.

It is considered an insult in the Arab world to show the sole of your shoe to someone. It is not a Jewish custom necessarily, but Israel feels enough a part of the Middle East after 60 years to be insulted too.

Was there a subliminal message intended from the White House to Netanyahu in Jerusalem, who is publicly resisting attempts by Mr. Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to force Israel to stop any kind of settlement activity in occupied territories once and forever?

Whether or not it is true, it shows the mood in Israel. They feel cornered. The reactions out of Israel reflect that feeling.

Netanyahu is making a speech Sunday, in part as a response to Mr. Obama's address to the Arab world last week in Cairo.

Some Israelis Insulted By Obama Picture | World Watch - CBS News

OH NOOOOOEZ!!! RUN FOR THE HILLLLLZZZZ! The PRESIDENT put his FEET on his DESK AND JOOOOS DONT LIKE IT!!?!?!?!?!? THE END COMETH NYE!

:rofl:

1. who the fuck cares if pussy zionist jews are looking for any reason to Scarlet A the US President. I sure don't give a fuck. They will get over it just like you.

2. Anyone think Bush never put his feet on the fucking desk? REALLY? How selective of this fabricated OUTRAGE... :rofl:

OH NOOOOOEZ!!! RUN FOR THE HILLLLLZZZZ! The PRESIDENT put his FEET on his DESK AND JOOOOS DONT LIKE IT!!?!?!?!?!? THE END COMETH NYE!

1. who the fuck cares if pussy zionist jews are looking for any reason to Scarlet A the US President. I sure don't give a fuck. They will get over it just like you.

2. Anyone think Bush never put his feet on the fucking desk? REALLY? How selective of this fabricated OUTRAGE... :rofl:

Go ahead, make fun of it, but you're nothing more than a one simple, irrelevant, frothing at the mouth sarcastic liberal.... OH NO.... YOU DON'T CARE THE JEWS ARE OFFENDED... THE END COMETH NYE.... yeah, see, your own SHIT looks just as good on your own face.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uxt9HwfPwPo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uxt9HwfPwPo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Looks like a bunch of low class kids. I love the fat girl who said she's a political science major, but didn't know who Netanyahu was.

Go ahead, make fun of it, but you're nothing more than a one simple, irrelevant, frothing at the mouth sarcastic liberal.... OH NO.... YOU DON'T CARE THE JEWS ARE OFFENDED... THE END COMETH NYE.... yeah, see, your own SHIT looks just as good on your own face.

hey, thanks for the permission! I needed that!

If I were so simple and irrelevant then we wouldn't be watching a video of nazi jews busting out the words ****** and WATERMELON in the same sentence, buddy...

:thup:

Perhaps it's reasons like this why Israelis dislike obama so much...

Some Israelis Insulted By Obama Picture

Posted by Howard Arenstein

3614625114_6c365d6442_o.jpg

Israeli TV newscasters Tuesday night interpreted a photo taken Monday in the Oval Office of President Obama talking on the phone with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as an "insult" to Israel.

They saw the incident as somewhat akin to an incident last year, when the Iraqi reporter threw a shoe at President Bush in Baghdad.

It is considered an insult in the Arab world to show the sole of your shoe to someone. It is not a Jewish custom necessarily, but Israel feels enough a part of the Middle East after 60 years to be insulted too.

Was there a subliminal message intended from the White House to Netanyahu in Jerusalem, who is publicly resisting attempts by Mr. Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to force Israel to stop any kind of settlement activity in occupied territories once and forever?

Whether or not it is true, it shows the mood in Israel. They feel cornered. The reactions out of Israel reflect that feeling.

Netanyahu is making a speech Sunday, in part as a response to Mr. Obama's address to the Arab world last week in Cairo.

Some Israelis Insulted By Obama Picture | World Watch - CBS News
Obama's birth certificate is online .. Google it.

:eek:

Pastor Drake Prays For Obama's Death. I'm not kidding you
By John Amato Friday Jun 12, 2009 6:31am

There are many people who are full-on crackpots who try to hide who they are behind religion. I don't want to hear anything more ever said about morals or values coming from them.

Colmes: ...you then said, I asked for whom else are you praying in that fashion and you said President Obama. Are you praying for his death?

Drake: Yes.

Colmes: So you're praying for the death of the president of the United States?

Drake: Yes. Are you concerned that by saying that you might find yourself on some secret service call or FBI most wanted list. Do you think it's appropriate to say something like that or even pray for something like that?

Drake: I think it's appropriate to pray for the will of God. I'm not saying anything, what I'm doing is repeating what God is saying, if that puts me on somebodies list then I'll just have to be on their list.

Colmes: You would like for the president of the United States to die?

Drake: If he does not turn to God and does not turn his life around I am asking God to enforce in imprecatory prayers throughout the scripture that would cause him death, that's correct.

Oh, it's God that's saying it, OK, I feel better now. What a freak. He also was a running mate with inmate Alan Keyes and said this about Dr. Tiller:

A former Southern Baptist Convention officer who on June 2 called the death of abortion provider George Tiller an answer to prayer said later in the day he is also praying "imprecatory prayer" against President Obama.

Wiley Drake, pastor of First Southern Baptist Church in Buena Park, Calif., and former running mate of American Independent Party presidential candidate Alan Keyes, said June 2 on Fox News Radio he didn't understand why people were upset with his comments quoted by Associated Baptist Press from a webcast of his daily radio talk show.

Drake said he didn't pray for Tiller to be murdered -- only that God would take his life by some method -- but that he "absolutely" believed that God wanted the doctor dead.
http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/pastor-drake-prays-obamas-death-im-not

Forum List

Back