"Feel The Hate" for obama...

That was supposed to be Israelis and the girl didn't know who her leader is, after claiming to be a political science major?

Something stinks about that vid.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

That was supposed to be Israelis and the girl didn't know who her leader is, after claiming to be a political science major?

Something stinks about that vid.

Yeah, it was a bunch of drunk, young jews in Israel. None the less, drunk or not, young or old, stupid or intelligent, they still hated obowma for good reasons. So like it or not liberals, your messiah is NOT universally, unconditionally loved the world over.

Take it for what it's worth, but I'd bet there's more than just those guys who feel like that.

Feel like what? "Fuck the ******". What an interesting thing to identify with. There's garbage everywhere.... but I sure as heck wouldn't use it as exemplfying any view worth listening to or one that any normal person should want to connect with.

And isn't it amazing that obama hiding his real birth certificate is even known in Israel.

what? you think there are only hate-filled conspiracy theorists in the US?

what is your purpose in bringing race into this thread jillian? do you actually have prove of racism or is this more of your bullshit debate tactics?

Take it for what it's worth, but I'd bet there's more than just those guys who feel like that.

Feel like what? "Fuck the ******". What an interesting thing to identify with. There's garbage everywhere.... but I sure as heck wouldn't use it as exemplfying any view worth listening to or one that any normal person should want to connect with.

And isn't it amazing that obama hiding his real birth certificate is even known in Israel.

what is your purpose in bringing race into this thread jillian? do you actually have prove of racism or is this more of your bullshit debate tactics?
Did you bother watching the video...?

Pale's trusty left nut ball chimes in.

Dude, Pale posted the video with racist BS in it. Jillian didn't introduce that crap.

Well, despite the drunken youth shown in the vidoe, the general tone is widely circulating in their country right now. Obama's Mid-East apology tour was utter bullshit.

The kid and his leftist goof administration has no clue as to what to do.

I even heard on of the braindead pundits saying that "Obama just needs to have the opportunity to give a speech to the American people to let them know what he is doing."

They have become so accustomed to Obama gives speech, media slobbers over speech - tactic they truly believe that is how they can run the nation.

No-no-no, the American people are not entirely that stupid.

There is real change in the air ...

Well, despite the drunken youth shown in the vidoe, the general tone is widely circulating in their country right now. Obama's Mid-East apology tour was utter bullshit.

I even heard on of the braindead pundits saying that "Obama just needs to have the opportunity to give a speech to the American people to let them know what he is doing."

They have become so accustomed to Obama gives speech, media slobbers over speech - tactic they truly believe that is how they can run the nation.

Israel isn't the place Obama is aiming for. Maybe you noticed that the problem is the Arab nations? And Israel will toe the line just as long as we keep them on welfare. If they don't like it, they can fuck around and lose their welfare check.

That's perfect.

Pale, Dude........really? A nut ball and a douche bag? A douche ball?

Well slick willie, another prime example of your horrendous wit.

I said "take it for what it's worth." Do you not read the whole thread before you take a dump in it?

You need to exam your posting habits slick. You're really showing the board what kind of a moron, troll you are with all these insults and sophomoric babble.... dude.

Israel isn't the place Obama is aiming for. Maybe you noticed that the problem is the Arab nations? And Israel will toe the line just as long as we keep them on welfare. If they don't like it, they can fuck around and lose their welfare check.

You vastly underestimate the Jewish nation.

They will take out Iran's nuclear facilities long before Obama comes to his own dyslexic conclusions.

When push comes to shove, Israel is as tough as they come - and their new PM does not give a shit about Obama's approval.

They will take out Iran's nuclear facilities long before Obama comes to his own dyslexic conclusions.

When push comes to shove, Israel is as tough as they come - and their new PM does not give a shit about Obama's approval.

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. Israel's relationship with the US is extremely important to the Jewish state but the leaderships of all the parties support continued construction in the West Bank and they all understand that Obama cannot take drastic action that will be seen as undermining the security of Israel without paying serious political price for it. Israel will stand firm on West Bank construction, but allow Obama to define the issue in terms that will not embarrass him, and Obama in return will allow Netanyahu to skate of a weak statement of wanting to work with the US and PA to establish conditions that can lead to an eventual Palestinian state.

As witnessed by the youths in the video. One thing about drunks, they say what's on their minds without worrying about it. Like they say, "the truth comes out when you're drunk."

Israel is tough. Problem is, as much as we fight their battles for them, they stand on the side lines with a military paid for with US dollars. I'd love to see them join the fight. Haven't seen them do squat to return the endless favors we've done for them. Squat. We consider it a favor if they stop building houses in one spot and start in another. Meanwhile, the SOBs that want to go to war with us for what reason?......oh yeah, they want to go to war with us BECAUSE OF ISRAEL and while our boys die for the right to keep sending mega bucks to the Israeli military, they fight the guys with rocks and bottle rockets behind a fence.

We raise hell and cry and whine and cut aid when some South American bananna republic won't send troops to fight with us, we piss off France, our long time allie, long before Israel, and fuck with them for not wanting to fight. But Israel? The guys that are ALREADY THERE? Our good friends, the ones that we bought and paid for their military?

When do we cash in?

That's what I want to know. In your personal existence, do you have any friends that you give and give and give until it hurts and then when you are looking for a hand, they don't help? Do YOU keep friends like that?

Israel is tough. Problem is, as much as we fight their battles for them, they stand on the side lines with a military paid for with US dollars. I'd love to see them join the fight. Haven't seen them do squat to return the endless favors we've done for them. Squat. We consider it a favor if they stop building houses in one spot and start in another. Meanwhile, the SOBs that want to go to war with us for what reason?......oh yeah, they want to go to war with us BECAUSE OF ISRAEL and while our boys die for the right to keep sending mega bucks to the Israeli military, they fight the guys with rocks and bottle rockets behind a fence.

We raise hell and cry and whine and cut aid when some South American bananna republic won't send troops to fight with us, we piss off France, our long time allie, long before Israel, and fuck with them for not wanting to fight. But Israel? The guys that are ALREADY THERE? Our good friends, the ones that we bought and paid for their military?

When do we cash in?

That's what I want to know. In your personal existence, do you have any friends that you give and give and give until it hurts and then when you are looking for a hand, they don't help? Do YOU keep friends like that?

Israel wanted to join us in OIF. We wouldn't let them.

When do we cash in?

hey, go easy with the facts on willy
it might distract him from watching his dog lick its own balls

;)

When do we cash in?

I know. The thing is, it matters not who wanted what. Whatever it is that keeps us from cashing the favor, the favor remains uncashed! I couldn't care less if we turned it down. If we aren't going to ask for a favor in return, it is the poorest choice of friend and the worst political investment ever. THere is no need to keep paying for their military. They have enough for self defense. If we aren't going to ask them to go with us, why keep building an arsenal in the middle of a powder keg?

Anyway, there is a whole new thread for this.

So the point of this thread is to prove that Obama is not universally loved?

Gee, thanks for the head's up, there PR.

Why do you ignore the real conspiracy of libtards that want to force Barry on the people by ignoring his ineligibility to serve as POTUS? Common tactic of libtard losers; ignore the truth of your own position and try to distract from it by naming the other side guilty of exactly what you are hiding.

only idiots and fools wish their president fails.....the libs were idiots doing now ....now who are the fools?

we need obama to be successful as we need this country to be successful....sorry that yall would rather had the president fail....what kind of americans does that make you? stupid or just ignorant?

It's funny as hell that nary a single person pointed out the outright racism in that video.. from ****** to fried CHICKEN.. yet, had that video been a bunch of arab youth talking about **** noses or white germans talking about sheisty jews every one of you know how you'd fall over crying about the generalized racism of germans and arabs.

for real.. you people crack me up.

Forum List

Back