"Feel The Hate" for obama...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uxt9HwfPwPo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uxt9HwfPwPo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

He doesnt care about the Jews. Jews dont tie bombs to their chest and walk onto school buses.

Im curious though, whether there were any supporters for Obama that they edited out.

Great video.

And based on hearing what a bunch of fratboy drunk douchebags have to say, we should want to support Israel?

Take it for what it's worth, but I'd bet there's more than just those guys who feel like that.

And isn't it amazing that obama hiding his real birth certificate is even known in Israel.

Take it for what it's worth, but I'd bet there's more than just those guys who feel like that.

Feel like what? "Fuck the ******". What an interesting thing to identify with. There's garbage everywhere.... but I sure as heck wouldn't use it as exemplfying any view worth listening to or one that any normal person should want to connect with.

And isn't it amazing that obama hiding his real birth certificate is even known in Israel.

what? you think there are only hate-filled conspiracy theorists in the US?

Feel like what? "Fuck the ******". What an interesting thing to identify with. There's garbage everywhere.... but I sure as heck wouldn't use it as exemplfying any view worth listening to or one that any normal person should want to connect with.

when you think about that girl that brought up the BC thing didnt even know who her current PM is :eek:

i dont think i would be taking HER opinion on anything political

when you think about that girl that brought up the BC thing didnt even know who her current PM is :eek:

i dont think i would be taking HER opinion on anything political

the whole link is a joke. and interestingly, the people i know from israel have been told obama's a muslim ... but i've never heard a single one of them troubled by the color of his skin.

Yes Jill, even fuck the ******. Not everyone lives in a utopian, liberal, obama boot licking bubble as you do.

And there is NOTHING conspiratorial about wanting to see obowma's real birth certificate.

Last edited:
I spoke to a young man who lives in Tel Aviv a few weeks ago, and I have to say the conversation amazed me. It was like the world he lived in was not one we see anywhere on TV or the news. And he was hopeful the occupied territories issue would be solved. Kinda blew me away. But then I watch my local TV news and I wonder is this America? Philadelphia?

He doesnt care about the Jews. Jews dont tie bombs to their chest and walk onto school buses.

More stupid horseshit from the right. He really loves people who tie bombs around their chest?

Either your a complete asshole or just stupid. Anyone who would write this needs a good EAP plan, asshole.

Why am I supposed to care about what these asshats think? :eusa_eh:

I can find enough reasons to dislike the president's policies without receiving half-baked input from racist Israeli drunkards.

That was supposed to be Israelis and the girl didn't know who her leader is, after claiming to be a political science major?

Something stinks about that vid.

If someone didn't know better, one would think that Israel was a country set aside specifically for 20-something douchebags so that they could get some face time, trade some fist bumps and "Hey bro"s, and drink all night.

More stupid horseshit from the right. He really loves people who tie bombs around their chest?

Either your a complete asshole or just stupid. Anyone who would write this needs a good EAP plan, asshole.

Well... pea brain... it's "you're" not "your" in the text that "you're" using it.

So, you just made an ass out of yourself for looking stupid while calling someone else stupid. I think that makes you pretty pathetic shit for brains.

Forum List

Back