feel nauseated in morning after drunk night

if you had bad drunk night.
7a43804deef669c4ca5c8cc5aa80116b.jpg

and you feel nauseated or going to puck and you have headache in the morning

use pill and medicine?
eat something?
what?
Don't down so many cocks while drunk...

Alka Seltzer helps a lot. I'm not sure if there is a scientific reason for it, but my most miserable mornings-after were from really sweet mixed drinks. Avoiding them helps too.

When I first started getting hammered every day it was awful.

Either drinking a lot of water afterwards helped, or my tolerance level went through the roof!

Don't get too drunk in the first place is a good start, but if you DO imbibe, something to eat the next morning that is high in protein (like hard boiled eggs), washed down with a bottle of Gatorade (to replace the fluids and electrolytes that you lost the night before), and finish off with a couple cups of coffee (to keep you alert).

Worked for me for many years while I was in the Navy.

Don't get too drunk in the first place is a good start, but if you DO imbibe, something to eat the next morning that is high in protein (like hard boiled eggs), washed down with a bottle of Gatorade (to replace the fluids and electrolytes that you lost the night before), and finish off with a couple cups of coffee (to keep you alert).

Worked for me for many years while I was in the Navy.

And eat before you drink too! It hits you twice as hard on an empty stomach.

Yeah...............eating before you go to bed is a good idea, provided you aren't too drunk to keep it down of course.

Why? It gives your stomach something to chew on other than itself, as well as helps get back some of the nutrients that you lost.

Yeah...............eating before you go to bed is a good idea, provided you aren't too drunk to keep it down of course.

Why? It gives your stomach something to chew on other than itself, as well as helps get back some of the nutrients that you lost.

I would always make sure I ate a meal before I went out drinking. It really makes a big difference for me. I can probably get wasted off 3 glasses of wine on an empty stomach! Lol! :lol:

Forum List

Back