Kansas City
20190122_125233.jpg

Bam!

Sadly it's only for this fill up.

• Banned
View attachment 241476

Bam!

Lemme guess. You got the Shell card, amirite?

You beat my best price of I think it was $1.02, last fall.

Hope you hit it with an empty tank. I got pretty close.
Fuel Saver grocery card. Resets every 30 days.

Paid just over 8 bucks for about 18 gallons.

I once actually got my gas free but my freezer was stuffed with meats from it for a month lol

Every week the store sends me two coupons for shit like, spend 40 get .50 off per gallon.

View attachment 241476

Bam!

Fuel Saver grocery card. Resets every 30 days.

Paid just over 8 bucks for about 18 gallons.

I once actually got my gas free but my freezer was stuffed with meats from it for a month lol

Every week the store sends me two coupons for shit like, spend 40 get .50 off per gallon.
It's like Harp food stores down south here..

View attachment 241476

Bam!

What kind of interest do they charge?

There's no interest. You just sign up for the card and get a nickel off every visit. Then at some point, I don't know what the formula is, they bump your discount up 50 cents or a dollar or whatever it is.

They will try to get you to sign up for Level Two where they tie in your bank card. I did that once years ago, almost immediately a security breach trashed my entire bank account and I had to close it and open a new account, so I don't take it that far.

On the other hand speaking of hitting lotteries I just got a call from Trader Joe's saying I had won their raffle for a gift card. You put your name in whenever you bring your own grocery bag, which I always do, and finally my ticket got picked.

Funny thing is, the reason I bring my own bag is because TJ's bags are absolute shit.

View attachment 241476

Bam!

There's no interest. You just sign up for the card and get a nickel off every visit. Then at some point, I don't know what the formula is, they bump your discount up 50 cents or a dollar or whatever it is.

They will try to get you to sign up for Level Two where they tie in your bank card. I did that once years ago, almost immediately a security breach trashed my entire bank account and I had to close it and open a new account, so I don't take it that far.

On the other hand speaking of hitting lotteries I just got a call from Trader Joe's saying I had won their raffle for a gift card. You put your name in whenever you bring your own grocery bag, which I always do, and finally my ticket got picked.

Funny thing is, the reason I bring my own bag is because TJ's bags are absolute shit.
The nearest Joe’s is forty miles away. But congrats on winning.

View attachment 241476

Bam!

The nearest Joe’s is forty miles away. But congrats on winning.

It's fifty miles for me so it will be a while before I get there to claim it. But they don't hold it to a time limit, all I gotta do is show up some day when I'm going that way anyway. Which will be February 1st.

Forum List

Back