Feel good story of the day…Bradley Manning jail conditions...

What is also amazing about this..is that we see the government out and out lying about crap and not many conservatives getting pissed about it. The video showing a helicopter opening up on un-armed civilians was chilling. The government said they fired on the helicopter first. And clearly that was not the case. So all of a sudden the conservatives go all federalist on us?
Federalist?
Do the Federalist papers have a lot to say about the UCMJ?
What Federalist paper would that be?
I just want to learn..............

Federalists are those who support the concept strong central government.

One can easily be a Federalist today.

I am, in fact, basically a Federalist.

I'd just like to see a better FEDERAL government than we have.

I wonder how people who are so eager to punish this guy severely thought about Oliver North...who really did commit treason.

Mr. North did not commit treason. He was convicted of 3 felonies and all were vacated. I met Lieutenant Colonel North twice. He's a good man. His trial was a witch hunt. What Manning did is nothing like what North did. Apples and aircraft carriers comparison.

I wonder how people who are so eager to punish this guy severely thought about Oliver North...who really did commit treason.

Mr. North did not commit treason. He was convicted of 3 felonies and all were vacated. I met Lieutenant Colonel North twice. He's a good man. His trial was a witch hunt. What Manning did is nothing like what North did. Apples and aircraft carriers comparison.

Quite right.

Forum List

Back